The Hall at Patriots Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
My son is home for a couple of weeks and we decided to head down to Foxboro yesterday.

I was a bit disappointed that they didn't have the 4th Lombardi there yet and that they hadn't updated the movie. I was told that those will take another month.

Also, I wasn't very happy to learn that my vertical jump is down to 7 inches and that I couldn't hit a 23 yard FG.

I also wasn't too happy that they didn't have those blue fleece Patriot gloves at the pro shop. They did have everything else, and I do mean everything. I resisted the temptation to get some NEP sandwich bags or the NEP dog collar and leash.

We also went to Skipjacks for lunch, which, to be quite honest, sucked. I did see Mike Reiss sitting at the next table but I didn't bother him.

We still had a great day.

How did you miss that field goal? Wide left, wide right, or not enough leg?

I was a bit disappointed that.......
Also, I wasn't very happy to learn.......
I also wasn't too happy that they didn't have........
I resisted the temptation to get.........
We also went to Skipjacks for lunch, which, to be quite honest, sucked.........

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

How did you miss that field goal? Wide left, wide right, or not enough leg?

I had my plant foot too far back and hit it low. I only had a few kicks in me after all the jumping around after lunch and a couple of cabernets. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

All kidding aside it was great (although, the 7" verticle leap really does concern me). I only get to see my son a couple of times a year.

When I first heard that Kraft had big plans for Foxboro, I never ever thought he could pull it off. I didn't believe that there were enough people in that area to support something so large, or enough people who would travel the distance to go to what's basically a shopping mall. It seems to be working.

I enjoyed the Video at the hall.
When we were in the old stadium I was in section 3, the old "Mousi's Mooses" section. I was in the 5th row & there was a guy in the 1st row of section 2, who was a dead ringer for Richard Simmons. He somehow
Knew Bob Kraft, because Mr Kraft
Often came over & talked to him.

The Richard Simmons look
A like is in the Hall video. I almost fell out of my chair laughing when he popped up.

On a side note.....
There was a guy in section 3 of the old stadium known as the Heckler.
He use to heckle everyone & the combination of his squeaky voice & whit, made him a fan favorite.

The Heckler use to rip into Richard Simmons "who was a good sport", all the time.

The same heckler guy, showed up at
The Buffalo game after OJ got arrested with a OJ mask, a rubber knife, & a blonde.

I asked him where he got the blonde & it was his brothers girlfriend.

Well.... Enough of my Rosanne Rosanadanna rant.... I enjoyed the Hall !

I went week 17 and I was pretty disappointed that there were few Jamie Collins jerseys and none left in large.
Also I kind of got a kick out of how a lot of fans were *****ing as if the game had any meaning

I had a great time there, just a few weeks back !!!
IMG_1570225x300_zps3ccad036.jpg

My son is home for a couple of weeks and we decided to head down to Foxboro yesterday.

I was a bit disappointed that they didn't have the 4th Lombardi there yet and that they hadn't updated the movie. I was told that those will take another month.

Also, I wasn't very happy to learn that my vertical jump is down to 7 inches and that I couldn't hit a 23 yard FG.

I also wasn't too happy that they didn't have those blue fleece Patriot gloves at the pro shop. They did have everything else, and I do mean everything. I resisted the temptation to get some NEP sandwich bags or the NEP dog collar and leash.

We also went to Skipjacks for lunch, which, to be quite honest, sucked. I did see Mike Reiss sitting at the next table but I didn't bother him.

I was there too with my family. We went to the Japanese place next to Red Robin. It was really good.

All kidding aside it was great (although, the 7" verticle leap really does concern me). I only get to see my son a couple of times a year.

When I first heard that Kraft had big plans for Foxboro, I never ever thought he could pull it off. I didn't believe that there were enough people in that area to support something so large, or enough people who would travel the distance to go to what's basically a shopping mall. It seems to be working.

Really?? The Wrenthem Outlets have thrived out their for as long as I can remember. It's pretty much right in the middle of Providence and Boston.

I guess it's hard to picture when you think back to the old stadium. But once Gillette went up, I remember feeling as though the surrounding attractions wouldn't be too far behind. Exciting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down