PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The guy from Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
......and that's why he was selected to be a Moderator on that site?

No. He was selected because they felt bad for him and he was crying
about being a mod. Pity is a terrible emotion. :D

"Thebigragu" seems very insecure in his sexuality. Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

He says he is a very immature 31. From his writings I would expect to find that
he is a very immature six year old that plays with himself a lot.

No. He was selected because they felt bad for him and he was crying
about being a mod. Pity is a terrible emotion. :D

In that case, I guess we should bring back Danny Boy (R) and Aurora Faye Brady to be Mods here.

I won't even go into the Frank Moga threads that were allowed to stay on last year that called for the beating up of anyone who wore Patriots gear in the Meadowlands.

Sooth seems to be a good guy, but that board is what it is.

In that case, I guess we should bring back Danny Boy (R) and Aurora Faye Brady to be Mods here.

Or, I could just kill myself.:cool:

So you're the publisher of a hate speech site? ;)

The thing is, I'd bet there are many, many Brady man-lovers in NYC! Probably more than we have in New England. They just don't post on Jets Insider, that's all:D

Actally the worst punishment is to let them continue to be Jets fans. They will continue to suffer unimaginable horror for years to come.

being a jest fan is kind of like being in the movie "hostel".

Hey Sooth...ban Ray Ray...thanx in advance

his board is irrelevant these days.
it's like a ghost toen the past few weeks. posts are slow and sparce, and when people do post, it's off topic crap like 'what's your favorite movie'.

the jets have been so bad, they've taken away their own fans interest level.

very amusing actually.

aside from that, they're all just a bunch of ignorant, petty, jealous children who are so base all they can do is hate and wish for injuries to us.

that's called, total domination of another team's fanbase, when they are reduced to hoping you get hurt. Love it.
4 division titles in 88 years for those clown losers.

Hey Sean....Great to see your little guy on the field Sunday Must have been a blast for them to play.....Are you making the trip up? I'm here waiting for the snow to stop...maybe go see the DEVILS spank the Bruins,,,,,

oxoxoxo'

PS: thanks guys I got my ticket see ya Sunday at the TILT 54 with ZIP!

Welcome back Sooth. I'm impressed with your self restraint in not coming here during spygate.

Sooth, nice to have you drop by. You're welcome here any time. :)

TBP

no he is not...Sooth is only a drive by. Like every other fan from another team, he will not be back until next year, like Santa.

Hey Sean....Great to see your little guy on the field Sunday Must have been a blast for them to play.....Are you making the trip up? I'm here waiting for the snow to stop...maybe go see the DEVILS spank the Bruins,,,,,

oxoxoxo'

PS: thanks guys I got my ticket see ya Sunday at the TILT 54 with ZIP!

nice rack on your avatar...those puppies yours?

Last edited:
shmessy, come on. SOOTH has been our respected rival for years. This guy has been involved in some of the greatest debates ever on this board, and I can attest from personal experience that he is a world class tailgater, Jets fan or no.

Our teams can be rivals and we can have good-natured banter without mudslinging the guys site.

Jeez...it's getting mighty "Stalingrad" around this board these days! All the mods are angry and their minions are calling for banning and ignoring...

Chill out, fahchrissakes!

here here...all in fun with Sooth

his board is irrelevant these days.
it's like a ghost toen the past few weeks. posts are slow and sparce, and when people do post, it's off topic crap like 'what's your favorite movie'.

the jets have been so bad, they've taken away their own fans interest level.

very amusing actually.

aside from that, they're all just a bunch of ignorant, petty, jealous children who are so base all they can do is hate and wish for injuries to us.

that's called, total domination of another team's fanbase, when they are reduced to hoping you get hurt. Love it.
4 division titles in 88 years for those clown losers.

The board is irrelevant and slow? Until yesterday we had more posts than here and consistantly do probably 90% of the year. Do your homework bubba. Also, we allow opposing opinions, just not circle jerks.

http://www.big-boards.com/kw/NFL/week/

BTW...nice to see all the old "friends".

Glad to see your homerism is still going strong.

Anyone seen TX lately? Tell him I said HI.

this is what happens when people retire and have access to a computer.

too much free time.

The board is irrelevant and slow? Until yesterday we had more posts than here and consistantly do probably 90% of the year. Do your homework bubba. Also, we allow opposing opinions, just not circle jerks.

http://www.big-boards.com/kw/NFL/week/

First of all, 90% of the posts on that **** board are things like "OT Favorite Album of the 80's". Second, closing every thread about the fact that Mangini is a rule-breaking piece of filth is not exactly allowing opposing opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back