PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The guy from Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THE_SOOTHSAYER

Hey homers...long time no speak. Congrats on your great season. Pretty impressive.

Anyway, I come in peace. Thought you'd enjoy this video that features a major chowd from your area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZuENg-lptw

Good luck this weekend (just kidding).

Hey Sooth,

I didn't think that you would be "over" this year under the conditions that you find yourself.:D

There is nothing that we Patriots fans can post negitive about the Jets that your people at jetsinsider have not already posted.:rofl:

P.S. I hope Moga doesn't come over this year with his "take out Bradys' knee caps" rant. It would be a shame to ban a message board legend, in his own mind.

Hey homers...long time no speak. Congrats on your great season. Pretty impressive.

Anyway, I come in peace. Thought you'd enjoy this video that features a major chowd from your area.

Sorry. Those guys are pikers compared to Fitzy's Wicked Pissah Webcast. He's "The Guy From Boston".

Hey Sooth,

P.S. I hope Moga doesn't come over this year with his "take out Bradys' knee caps" rant. It would be a shame to ban a message board legend, in his own mind.

If you noticed we close every thread that suggest illegal play.

Sooth, nice to have you drop by. You're welcome here any time. :)

TBP

So you're the publisher of a hate speech site? ;)

I don't think its hate. I just think the lights are dim on the tree at jetsinsider.

So you're the publisher of a hate speech site? ;)

shmessy, come on. SOOTH has been our respected rival for years. This guy has been involved in some of the greatest debates ever on this board, and I can attest from personal experience that he is a world class tailgater, Jets fan or no.

Our teams can be rivals and we can have good-natured banter without mudslinging the guys site.

Jeez...it's getting mighty "Stalingrad" around this board these days! All the mods are angry and their minions are calling for banning and ignoring...

Chill out, fahchrissakes!

The only question that needs to be discussed is whether or not those Jets fans should be excused for their ignorance.

Holy crap it's the Sooth Fairy! No kidding long time no speak. Although prolly not much to harp on as of late.;) Sooth Jr. doing well? Add any more to the Sooth stable?

shmessy, come on. SOOTH has been our respected rival for years. This guy has been involved in some of the greatest debates ever on this board, and I can attest from personal experience that he is a world class tailgater, Jets fan or no.

Our teams can be rivals and we can have good-natured banter without mudslinging the guys site.

Jeez...it's getting mighty "Stalingrad" around this board these days! All the mods are angry and their minions are calling for banning and ignoring...

Chill out, fahchrissakes!

+1

The Boston Patriot

The only question that needs to be discussed is whether or not those Jets fans should be excused for their ignorance.

Actally the worst punishment is to let them continue to be Jets fans. They will continue to suffer unimaginable horror for years to come.

Kleck is so dumb about football, and life, he is amusing. Try not to belittle the
lesser of our bretheren. They know not what they say. :D

......and that's why he was selected to be a Moderator on that site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down