Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Grinning Women

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

The wrath of God Almighty shall descend down upon the land known as “America” when the Grinning Female With Teeth comes to power, her followers will whine and grovel at her feet, they too will “grin”, the “Fat One” known as “Uncle Teddy” will raise his goblet high, as drool and wine stream down his face he will bellow “F-CK GEORGE BUSH” the grinning fools that slobber at the feet of the women known as “Auntie Pelosi “ will scream with delight, the man named Gore will run from his home, his eyes will bulge, he will race through the streets of Washington naked, he too will be screaming, “I am the President, save the f-cking trees, ice is melting God help us”, the dark skinned man from New York called “Drafty Rangle” rises from the feet of the grinning Pelosi and loudly yells “We Got That Mother F-cker Bush Now, Ya Know What I’m Sayin”, the grinners all applaud and whistle, some urinate in their pants, what a glorious day.

A man named “Saddam”, a vicious subhuman murderer is hanged, the followers of the “Grinning Women” are sad, they say the poor man was not treated with “dignity”, another death occurs, the death of a former American President, his name was Gerald Ford, the Grinning Gang Of Sore Losing Back Stabber Scum Bags ignore this death, they didn’t like this man Ford, besides they were busy “mourning Saddam”.

The women named Hillary is confused, she no longer is on the front page, the “Grinning Women” is everywhere, the Hillary women puts on her yellow “Pant Suit” and summons her husband who is watching a “dirty movie” in the playroom, she closes the door and hisses “we have to get rid of this f-cking grinning b!tch from Frisco” her husband replies, “ya’ll want me to get my hit men, they did a good job on the Wiley Cat” “YES” screams the Hillary her upper teeth protruding down over her lower lip.

Back in Washington the “Uncle Teddy Man” and his son known as “Patches” stagger out into the parking lot, Uncle Teddy says “I’ll drive”.

Dark skinned Middle Eastern men are pouring into the country, they are all wearing backpacks, they laugh and sing, they yell loudly as they enter the country “Praise Allah, God Is Great, Death To America, Death To The Infidels”.

Mohammad says to Mohammad, “God is truly great our FRIENDS the Democrats have beaten the Hated Bush”

Back in Washington a fat drunken man is Waddling around in a parking lot screaming, “Where’s the f-cking car”

Over Chicago a large mushroom cloud rises above the city.

Lets All Go Down To The River
    There’s A Man Walking On The Water
    Come Along With Me
    For I want To See
    The Man, Walking On The Water
  2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Harry, you outdid yourself! Bravo.
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

what a complete and utter waste of bandwidth... it's so inane, i can barely follow it...

i'm actually dumber for having read it... good job!!
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

Daddy Sang Bass
    Mama Sang Tenor
    Me And Little Brother
    Would Join Right In
  6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +881 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

The grinning woman???

Harry...that's your neighbor laying sideways and naked in her window.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

You got it Nem---------:)