PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Gospel of John

The more I study this book or the Gospel of John. The more, I've fully understood who ************ really is (GOD the Son) GOD in the flesh!
Just a view verses there's too many to list John 1:1, 1:10,1:14,1:18, etc.

I love it, b/c I started studying the original "Greek" and translation's into English. It's great just for an example ego eimi (greek ) is translated into english as "I AM"!

Which ************ referred to himself too many times too mention but, here's a few: John 8:58, 10:11, 11:25, 13:19, 14:6, 18 : 4-6, etc. PLZ, notice in the Gospel of John chapter 18 verses 4-6! ************ just said the words "I AM" and Judas & all the powerful Roman soldiers actually fell to the ground (backwards!) So, Jesus had to allow the arresting roman soldier's & his betrayer Judas to get back up from the ground to arrest him & eventually crucify him! That's how much ************ Loves US!

The important of these claims made by ************ R a obvious reference to himself as the Great "I AM who I AM madeby GOD to Moses in the Old Testament translated from ebrew to English in Exodus 3:14! GOD to many times mentioned ,just a couple are: Isaiah 44:6, 48:12-16, etc.

GOD revealed himself to Moses as (GOD) he would be known by a unique name to Israel
& Israel's calling was to make GOD known to the world but, they've blinded themselves by disobeying (GOD!) Israel made Idol's false god's to worship.

Even Israel missed the Savior when ************ came to earth the 1st time John 1:10.

P.S.I will respectfully be more than happy to share with anybody and listen to UR belief! I just ask that we respect each other's belief or non-belief b/c
I won't get into an argument! GOD gave us a free will, so I respect every
person, maybe I don't agree with their personal view but, I'm well aware it's
vise-a-versa. with my respect & love, a fellow NE patriot Fan!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back