Welcome to PatsFans.com

The GOP's next target, American indians

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Hebeill, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Hebeill

Hebeill 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

This guys being fitted as we speak for his clown shoes.

'This state is going to hell': GOP leader in trouble after blasting New Mexico governor for dishonoring General Custer by meeting with Native-Americans | Mail Online

This state is going to hell': GOP leader in trouble after blasting New Mexico governor for dishonoring General Custer by meeting with Native-Americans

New Mexico Government Susana Martinez for dishonoring the memory of infamous Civil War General George Armstrong Custer by meeting with Native-Americans.

Who said the GOP wasn't racist?

Such a blatantly racist statement against our native people is offensive from anyone, but to come from a national GOP leader and lobbyist for some of our country’s largest corporations is indefensible,’ Progress Now New Mexico’s executive director Pat Davis said in a statement.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  2. Hamar

Hamar In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +460 / 3 / -3

#11 Jersey

What if we found out that the native americans were not native and that they actually displaced another group of indigenous peoples?

3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +452 / 12 / -14

Sounds like the Obama administration feels they displaced Muslims and the American Indians are not happy about it:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/ob...filled with veterans of foreign wars.[/quote]

4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +773 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,988 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +815 / 26 / -33

That article is probably the most poorly written article that I have seen in a while, laced with hyperbole and assumption.. 20,000 Muslims are going to attend the DNC???

Not sure if 20,000 people of any faith are going to attend.

But the right has successfully hijacked another thread, and completely changed the subject.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  7. Patradomous

Patradomous In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +341 / 60 / -86

#87 Jersey

[​IMG]

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +815 / 26 / -33

You make my point about how the right hijacks threads to perpetuate their own agenda..

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,120 / 3 / -10

No American Indians ever have a leading role in TV Commercials or TV Sit Coms and nobody gives a sh1t, liberals Slobber all over the Muslims and practically ignore The American Indian, unless of course a Conservative says something negative about the Indian then the Liberals immediatly Go into "Their Whailing Outrage Mode"

The American Indians Are Getting Screwed While Other Minority's Recieve A Constant Ass Kissing.

10. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 15 / -8

Minorities is the plural. Minority's is the possessive.

Hey 13, why don't you write your hand-picked anti-Warren Native American lady and ask her whether she thinks it dishonors Custer for a governor to meet with other Native Americans (or Indians, if she prefers the term.)

Took the pubbies all of ten seconds to figure out how to narrow their "little tent" another notch, after crying crocodile tears over Liz Warren's "family legend."

Pubbies suck.

PFnV

11. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

A PRIME example of the partisan stupidity going on this country. Infintile comments like this one.

Pubbies AND Demmies suck... once we all accept this simple truth, we can make some progress.

12. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

The GOP's next target should be any character named Hebeill!;)

13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +773 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

ROFLMAO...thanks, Icy.

I'm curious, though...did you find that by following 13's broken link or did you google "unintentionally funniest blog post on the internet?"

What a load of total BS.

I'd tear it apart but it's so self-evident that I'd be wasting my time and everyone else's time by doing so.

Suffice to say, Valerie Jarrett's mother is not a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. The author seems to have confused Huma Abadin rumors with Valerie Jarrett rumors.

The DNC did not "invite" the Muslims to hold a prayer at the convention.

Not only that - but the BIMA is also holding smaller, but similar, events at the Republican convention.

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/201...nts-during-dnc-20000-could-attend-ar-2404143/

The title of 13's link alone should have been the tip-off.

"Obama To Lose Yet Another Huge Voting Bloc?"

What other "huge voting blocs" has he lost? Last I checked he still had blacks, latinos and women firmly in his corner.

Utter claptrap - but what a marvelous attempt at hijacking, 13.

Now....like MrP asked, have you written to your Native American friends to ask their opinion on Republican National Committee leader Pat Rogers?

Better yet, what's your opinion on him and his letter?

14. Hebeill

Hebeill 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Thats Mr. Ill to you, now get back on the bus bozo. :D

15. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 15 / -8

"Independents" need to get over themselves PR. While good people don't discriminate in the sense of racism, sexism, homophobia, and the like, that doesn't mean you get brownie points for being politically indiscriminate.

There are clearly better and worse policies; those who choose one major party's collected actions and positions over another's do so after a good deal of thought on the matter (far from the automatic charge of "wah you're partisan" so often heard from the oh-so-popular hem-and-haw crowd.)

So, if you think their positions and actions are so close you can't tell one from the other, and that only in an election-by-election world can you determine whose position you prefer, fine.

If I see a consistently foul attitude and agenda from one of the parties, I feel quite free to voice it -- as so many on the right do when talking about "libruls."

Perhaps it's escaped my notice, but I don't think you've been at all vocal in calling out the rabid right-wingers we house here when they talk about -- indeed start whole threads about -- "typical libruls" and the like.

So enjoy the yellow stripes and dead armadillos. You don't identify by party, big whoop. Want a cookie?

Sheesh.

PFnV

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012