Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
My God, I will take back what I said about the Colts (who saw a playclock go from 39 seconds to 24 seconds to 19 seconds without a play even being run because of injury against Jacksonville). Peyton's little brother's team, the Giants, are by far the luckiest team in the league. We all know about the Super Bowl one-in-a-million-miracle-would never happen again helmet catch. Tonight, they get big breaks from an iffy P.I. call (but for what it's worth, I would have called it too), a hold by Steve Smith, and a shanked field goal. Now they are in overtime. I'll be willing to bet something lucky happens here too. This thread may not be much in the way of discussion. Sorry. I just had to rant.

Yep. As soon as I say it, it happens. McQuarters muffs a punt in a style that the receiving team loses 99.99999999999% of the time and is able to recover it then Ward breaks off a huge run. I really hate this team.

I think Carolina can beat them in a rematch.

Good game, though.

Last edited:
Its all good bro. The giants should have lost this game on purpose. They are a much better team on the road than they are at home. Now, they're stuck at home in the playoffs. Bet money on it, they lose the first game.

My God, I will take back what I said about the Colts (who saw a playclock go from 39 seconds to 24 seconds to 19 seconds without a play even being run because of injury against Jacksonville). Peyton's little brother's team, the Giants, are by far the luckiest team in the league. We all know about the Super Bowl one-in-a-million-miracle-would never happen again helmet catch. Tonight, they get big breaks from an iffy P.I. call (but for what it's worth, I would have called it too), a hold by Steve Smith, and a shanked field goal. Now they are in overtime. I'll be willing to bet something lucky happens here too. This thread may not be much in the way of discussion. Sorry. I just had to rant.

I stopped watching after they won the coin toss. I can't take that crap. Great game though.

It's so rich, especially coming from here, to see Pats fans talk about the luck of other teams. 300+ yards on the ground is not luck. An obscure tuck rule, which makes little sense, especially viewing the replay (a fumble is a fumble), is what I would call luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes