Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Gay Agenda In Action

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jul 14, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

People have asked me in the past few days to describe what the "gay agenda" is. Well it's tough to describe, but I sure do know it when I see it.

Now, I thought all these people wanted was to be left alone to live in peace...? Hmmmmmm.....

Oh and one more thing... if the ultra-liberal Boston Globe is reporting on these activities, they must be 10 times worse than the article makes it seem.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...ew_intolerance_visits_provincetown/?page=full
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2005
  2. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

My understanding is that the National Guard wil be called in at any moment.
  3. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

There are gay biggots just like there are other kinds of biggots.

How about when a gay person is brutally killed for being gay... are you willing to call that the "straight agenda" and implicate all straight people?
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

The Boston Globe:
    Did you notice how nice and syrupy and slobbery the Globe worded the article, can you just imagine how they would have written it if a bunch of White Straight Baptists had commited the "hate remarks".
  5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No I am not - but an awful lot of people on the left are.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

Your right, but the Left Wing Media will seldom tell you about the "Homosexual Bigot" this incident in P Town must have been a lot worse than the Globe is saying for them to even mention it.
    They do the same thing with Black on White hate crimes, they hate to mention that it does exist, they look the other way.

The people aren't stupid.
  7. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're in the wrong thread, Harry, this thread is to bash the "gay agenda", not the leftwing media.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

If I bash the "homosexual agenda" I will be censored or the thread will be closed and locked up tight.
    I was only on this forum for two days and almost got "banned", I have since had to learn how to dance around certain subjects, the forum leans left and lefty's do not want to hear "reality" or "telling it like it is".
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +241 / 8 / -26

Reality is in the eye of beholder, Harry I believe you have about 80-110 eyesight.
  10. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Oh please, ultra-liberal. Yes it tends to be left biased, but to call it ultra-liberal just reveals your ignorance.

QC, I'm guessing you have homosexual tendencies and you're in total denial. That's often the case with the likes of you, compelled to create new anti-gay threads of your own accord. You just gotta go out of you're way to make sure no one could possibly think this. I mean, this is really bugging you.

Touchy, touchy.
  11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yes, it "bugs me" when a pair of activist judges complete usurps the power of the state legislature on an issue that should either be decided in session or by public referendum. One court after another across the country is ruling on this very issue and they are overwhelmingly agreeing with my opinions on the matter. Oh, but all of them are wrong and Massachusetts is right...?

Apparently, to you, that makes me someone with homosexual tendencies. Because I oppose the gay agenda. Yeah that makes sense. :rolleyes:

According to your logic, I also have peacenik, granola crunching, ultra liberal hippie pot smoking tendencies too.
  12. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

A pair? Was the gay marriage ruling decided by only two justices?

Wasn't the Massachusetts decision based on the Massachusetts constitution? Or are you in favor of Alabama telling Massachusetts how to interpert its own constitution?

Questioning your sexual orientation because of your political beliefs is childish, and hopefully was meant tongue-in-cheek.
  13. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

This is nothing but an anti-civil rights situation...and FOR SOME reason he is SO bugged by it...when in reality..It's simply NONE of your damn business!!!! Which begs the question..of WHY!! Maybe it's more personal??? Jilted loverman find another??? Maybe a son or daughter...or??? OR maybe just bigotry from the past..although it seems like it is deeper..inside...
  14. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

Please do not stereotype people. You can say there are many gays who are bigots or you can even say the gays in Ptown appear to be bigots, but I think you are implying that all gays are bigoted, and that is against the rules. Let's remember that the Patriots have gay fans, and we no more want to alienate them from the site than we would Hispanics (and I use that example because awhile ago someone engaged in that stereotyping).

15. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +89 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

So than it is none of you business than if there is a ten commandments in the hall of a courthouse?
  16. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, there are 7 judges on the SJC of the Commonwealth so it would be difficult to argue that only 2 of them made the decision. I did not mean for my statement to be taken absolutely literally and I apologize if it came out that way.
    It would be erroneous not to admit that the same legal statutes and concepts are in application in those other states that are here. We're not talking about some obscure law passed in 1883. I'll bet you dollars to donuts that every single state constitution contains a passage very similar to (if not completely identical with) the parts of the MA constitution that was the basis of the MA SJC's ruling.
    You're drawing an illogical conclusion. If I say I agree with what the NY court said (the legislature should decide) and I disagree with what MA said, that doesn't necessarily follow that I believe the NY court should have jurisdiction here in MA. But there is nothing wrong with referencing their legal opinions to support my own.
    Yes it was childish.
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2006
  17. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +89 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Re: Putting On My Moderator's Hat

You are a piece of work Patters, NEM runs around here stereotypes mormons, people from Utah, southeners, midwesterners and you don't say crap. Now someone sterotypes your choice, you jump in, whatever. Your a hypocrite.
  18. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How quickly the moderators hat is put on when a "hot button" topic is broached.

I'm not so sure we've seen that hat put on this quickly when others are stereotyped ex. Conservatives, Christians, Non-minorities etc....
  19. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Great minds thinking alike PFIEL.
  20. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Point taken and I apologize and will tone down the rhetoric on this issue. On a side note, is implying another member of the group a homosexual a violation of the TOS...?