PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THE Game to watch on the bye week - Dolphins at Jets - Who you rooting for?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who are you rooting for - Dolphins at the Jets?

• Dolphins

Votes: 82 88.2%
  • Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a damn?

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I expect most to want the Dolphins to win because most here simply hate the Jets and loudmouth Ryan but I can see some here wanting the Jets to win to all but eliminate Miami from retaining division title hopes with a 5th loss and would literally have to run the table to have a minor shot.

So who is it to root for? - no ties or you want the stadium to blow up count as an answer please,so lets get that out of the way :cool:

Dolphins.

We still have the opportunity to sweep the Dolphins, unlike the Jets.

I really can't decide. Can you root for a tie? I'm leaning toward the Phins just a bit, if only because it's so fun to see the Jets lose. I just think without Jenkins the Jets are going to have even more trouble with the Wildcat.

Doofins. But only because the Jets are the closest to us in the divisional standings. Add to that the fact that I believe we'll come out of our bye week and beat them.

Jets are closer in the standings, plus as of this moment they own the tiebreaker with the Pats. Therefore, root for the Jets to lose.

Since both can not lose, a tie.:D

Seriously though, the Dolphins have gone through the tough part of their season. With games like Bucs, Bills(x2), Titans, Panthers, coming they can come back. I'd like to see the Dolphin's lose hope. I expect Ryan/Sanchise to implode. The Dolphins Parcells/whomever scares me.

On the other hand, I can't actually root or the S-T-E-J.

Tell me the score afterward and one loses and makes me happy.

Last edited:
Dolphins.

I hate the Dolphins, but I hate the Jets about 3x as much. I also think it's more beneficial to the Pats for the Jets to lose.

I'm praying for a complete and utter annihilation of the Jets.

Miami should have no problem "embarrassing" them again....

I got severe allergic reaction last season when I actually cheered for Jests to win their last regular season game so Pats could make playoffs....

JETS and before I get crucified for that LOL I have to say this is ONLY because I have some of them on my Fantasy Football team and naturally I hope the people I have do well since I am in first place in my league of 8 guys and 2 girls. I have to beat those boys and show them girls know how to play too LOL.

If you ask me who I think will win, my answer is also the Jets just because the Dolphins will be too busy trying to keep their uniforms clean to play football (laces out lol).:deadhorse:

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think the Dolphins may be the bigger threat for the division, but I will be rooting for them. I just want to see Rex Ryan look like an idiot for all his talking.

I'm praying for a complete and utter annihilation of the Jets.

Miami should have no problem "embarrassing" them again....

Agreed on the count that Miami should beat them again. This Jets team is reeling on both offense and defense. I don't see Sanchez having as good of a game against them as he did the last time (when they still lost). Plus, Miami had no problem running on them last game WITH Kris Jenkins actually in the game. Now Jenkins' fat ass is on IR. Miami should once again gash them. Hopefully we get to see Ronnie Brown run over Calvin Pace a couple of times.

I got severe allergic reaction last season when I actually cheered for Jests to win their last regular season game so Pats could make playoffs....

You actually went through with it? I tried the first (maybe) 20 seconds or so of the game before I decided that I couldn't physically bring myself to root for that puke enducing team. So I shut my TV off and came back to it later, only to find out that the Jets lost anyway.

I hate the Dolphins more than almost any team in the NFL

Fantasy football is the ruination of most fanbases...on so many levels.

When it comes to any Jets-Dolphins games, just remember this: you're not rooting for one of them to win.

You're strictly rooting for the other team to lose.

i know my vote here means nothing, but im in the majority here. I hope Miami wins it. My team has already beat miami, so we have no need to worry about them (unless they make playoffs).. and we play the J-E-T-S later this year, by then, im hoping Sanchez has lost all confidence and the defense is banged up :) .. so, GO PHINS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back