PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Game Day thread Geeeeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotFan77

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I haven't posted here in a long time because last year or maybe the year before the game day threads were just ridiculous, made the whole thing less enjoyable. But continue to pop in from time to time.

Of course I had to check out the thread when it was 14-0 Baltimore. Nothing has changed. Man some of you are just ridiculous. It's 28-14 EARLY in the THIRD QUARTER and talking about well you all know

That thread is just beyond words, why are some of you even Patriots fans?

Bunch of show ponies.

Saw this in the game thread. Has to be trolling.

They should s**tcan this entire team starting with coach Baleofshit and then in maybe 5 or 10 years they may be able to call themselves a "true" professional football team. They downright suck and are unworthy of the term"professional". They are just in it for the money and could care less with they win or lose

I haven't posted here in a long time because last year or maybe the year before the game day threads were just ridiculous, made the whole thing less enjoyable. But continue to pop in from time to time.

Of course I had to check out the thread when it was 14-0 Baltimore. Nothing has changed. Man some of you are just ridiculous. It's 28-14 EARLY in the THIRD QUARTER and talking about well you all know

This x1000. I've been a lurker on this board for a while now (this might actually be my first post), and that gameday thread was ridiculous today. The amount of 'we lost', 'waste of a season', or 'I'm done' type posts was off the charts. Really takes away from a lot of the good discussion that goes in that thread.

This x1000. I've been a lurker on this board for a while now (this might actually be my first post), and that gameday thread was ridiculous today. The amount of 'we lost', 'waste of a season', or 'I'm done' type posts was off the charts. Really takes away from a lot of the good discussion that goes in that thread.
What I usually do is close the window if the Pats are losing, and then come back to the thread if they start winning again. Makes the whole thing much more enjoyable. I don't think I even saw any of the negative posts tonight. :D

I've learned not to follow the game thread, I'll pop in at half time and say my thoughts, and then im out again. So much rage. we could be up 90 to nothing, and there would still be like 6 people saying how McDaniels needs to get ****canned because we don't have 100 points.

I try to avoid the threads for the last few seasons, it's just a bad scene

My prediction in the 'new England being underestimated' thread held up. I said Flaccos chucking would catch up with him and it did. Bye baltimore, we're on to the AFC championship

I will say there were lots of reasonable posters discussing criticism of their play because lets be honest, there was PLENTY to criticize. There were also PLENTY of posters adding that we could get back into this Game by doing XY&Z.

Come to acceptance that 95% of the drivel in that thread is from the heat of the moment. You just can't really change that.

Sure, but when the Patriots still end up winning the games, you'd think those folks would learn *something* about the game of Football...

Although there are some negative posters, I really enjoy the game day thread. I think you get some real passionate fans in there and there are a lot of positive ones as well. I know it's not for everyone but I do enjoy the thread every week.

Saw this in the game thread. Has to be trolling.

They should s**tcan this entire team starting with coach Baleofshit and then in maybe 5 or 10 years they may be able to call themselves a "true" professional football team. They downright suck and are unworthy of the term"professional". They are just in it for the money and could care less with they win or lose
The person who said that only has 7 post and has been here since 2013.

Last edited:
Should this be merged with the Official Game thread or the Official Post-Game thread?

Last edited:
I can't believe we won!!!!

I didn't post it on here but in my head when we went down 14-0 to start the game I was getting Chiefs Week 4 flashbacks/2009 Wild Card flashbacks. Then when it was 28-14 I thought it was over again. But Brady kept answering every time when it felt like "if we don't get a 1st here, it might be over." Every time one of those situations arose, he would come through. This W is all thanks to him. What a clutch QB.

Brady outdueled Flacco. That's why we won. BB got outcoached so bad.

People gave up a few times in that thread. I know I spazzed and posted some reactionary stuff, but some people posted "season over" in the 1st quarter lol

Should this be merged with the Official Game thread or the Official Post-Game thread?

nah...the Official Chicken Little Bawkfest thread....you're gonna need one anyway...by Monday it'll be back to "it's all BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Everything BADDDDDDDDDDDDD!"...same as it ever was.

When people started saying "game over" in the first quarter I lol'd out of that thread and came back when we won.

I am so glad i go to home playoff games...game threads are the worst when pats losing...because you have 10 people that don't post at all throughout week..and ONLY when pats are losing. Or you have the same people flipping out over the same thing week in and week out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes