PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBam39

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I see us eventually laying claim to the home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
I see us and indy most likely having first round byes.

I see pitt hosting the browns and beating them for the third time this year.
I see sandiego hosting jacksonville, and edging them out in a tight one.
ttle in fobocor
(This last one I can also see going the other way, with jacksonville shocking everyone and knocking them out )

Then,
I see the pats hosting either sandiego or jacksonville and winning either way.
I see the colts hosting the steelers and defeating them.

(I know we'd all like to speculate that the steelers could beat the colts, but this is not the steelers of bill cowher and jerome bettis and it's in Indy and I just don't see it happening)

Then,
I see the pats beating the colts in a hard-fought battle in foxboro, in what amounts to our real super bowl. this is the scariest game we will have to win and it's great that it's in foxboro. hopefully the refs won't be obviously trying to help the colts win again.

then I see us playing either the cowboys(most likely) or the packers (possbile) and beating either one in the superbowl, in what should be another fantastic, hard-fought game.

we COULD lose to the colts and we COULD lose to the cowboys, but I'm pretty confident we can and will beat each of them. remember, it's a tough row for them too. those two games are the only two games left that I think will matter and be hard. I hope BB is already thinking about what it's gonna take and what each of them is likely to try and do to beat us, cuz that's where the championship is gonna be won or lost - in that strategic battle between those two teams.

lol ! really? cool ! what are they doing ?

One looks like Bruce Willis and he's walking barefoot across a room full of broken glass and punching Ashton Kutcher in the face.

tell me next week's winning lottery numbers, then im with you..

In the future everyone glasses will adjust to the light.... the future is here today.

tell me next week's winning lottery numbers, then im with you..

just because your dead, doesn't mean you know what the lottery numbers are going to be.

I think your getting mixed up with having psychic ability. Poor dear, life must be difficult for you with such dramatic comprehension struggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down