Welcome to PatsFans.com

The future of America

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +267 / 10 / -26

You tube compilation videos composed in some mom's basement do not prove a heck of a lot, except some folks are quite creative.. I know it is very difficult for you to understand this, but what is happening is quite complex.. there are many factors, the major factors have to do with the greed of wall street and that no one was watching.. one thing that has been learned over the past couple of weeks is how complicated it really is, and how many folks have made a ton of cash off of others misfortune.. crebible sources have been presented to help you understand this, instead you are content with posting the same thing over and over again... perhaps it is your religion that you are taught not to continue to expand your horizons and expand your base of knowledge, but for most of us immersed in this quagmire and have to worry about making ends meet and to provide for our families the simple answers you find comfort provide little solace to most of us.

Most of us have to work for a living and are not dependent on outside sources, such as religious affiliations, to support us.. this is called the real world. Right now the real world is extremely complicated.. and solutions do not lie in youtube compilation videos.. or Michelle Malkin columns...
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Will be sure to send a copy of this to your priest. He'll be interested to see it.

And discounting all views except those which are from the hard left is also something noted and recorded.

//
  4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +267 / 10 / -26

Do not have a priest, that notebook is getting pretty full...you have made the choice to ingest a steady diet of right wing pablum and not attempt to broaden your intellectual capacity and horizons.. many of us prefer to try to objectively read stuff from both sides of the aisle, somewhere in the middle there is balance.
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I already got my full diet quota of studying both sides of the aisle in college, where the poly sci (called "government") department was staffed 80% with hard core Democrats, par for the Ivies and most universities at that time. Today it's got to be 99% Dems.

Plus, I had to endure years of MSM's like the NYTimes and Washington Post (liberal Jewish, anti-Christian) media.

So, thanks, but if you really are after "balance" today, it's time to bring in as many Christian-friendly newspapers, TV networks, and faculties in our universities and high schools, lower grades, too.

We've been forced-fed the left-wing pap of Marxism/Leninism/Darwinism("your grandfather was an ape")/Freud for over a hundred years and it's time to graduate from posing hypocrisy to real solutions based on today's understanding of truth. Not yesterday's nowhere views, but today's new expression of the truth.

//
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

Question to our members;

What kind of man would vote his own thread 5 stars everytime he posts one?

What kind of man would go around to all the members he doesn't agree with and give them negative points?

Answer: A man who is still a child and who has deep emotional issues that drive him to constantly day-after-day to post and post his views on a topic with the single desire to change people's minds. Yes, it's a man who calls himself Fogbuster when in truth "Lost in the Fog" would be more appropriate.
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Thank you for all your kind and loving concern, but, really, I don't deserve it.

:D --------- :D

//
  8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

For once, we can agree.
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

One small step for man... one giant leap ... for patsfans.

:D ----------- :D ------------ :D ---------- :D

//
  10. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +781 / 4 / -4

#75 Jersey

Hunt 'em down, Fogbuster. That's what our country needs. There's always a "them" to scapegoat.

Best regards and stay healthy and well in the 13th century.
  11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Too bad so many of those of this century want to forget how we got the freedoms and blessings we enjoy. Ever seen the scores on history tests for American high school grads?? I mean what they actually KNOW about the founding of America?? It doesn't shock you?? It shocks me how little of America's actual true history is being taught, and how much "social engineering" is going into the "politically correct" way to see things. Scary.

//
  12. shmessy

Ratings:
    +781 / 4 / -4

#75 Jersey

I agree with you 100%.

Just look at the Republican nominee for Vice-President!
  13. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

classic!!!:rofl::rofl:
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That's not funny. You make light of a serious problem. You obviously haven't noticed how poorly American students know US history. Compared with 50 years ago, it's abysmal.

:(

//
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +267 / 10 / -26

Yea we know and many of us agree... you betcha...
  16. shmessy

Ratings:
    +781 / 4 / -4

#75 Jersey

I was completely serious.
  17. shmessy

Ratings:
    +781 / 4 / -4

#75 Jersey

McCain's decision to have Palin as his VP exposes his complete hypocracy.

"Country First"??????

Anyone who truly believes "Country First" would NEVER put Sarah Palin a 72 year old's heartbeat away from the Presidency. McCain USED to be a Patriot - - now he's merely a desperate job applicant who would sell his country up the river for electoral votes.

The most critical decision he makes......and he chooses THAT!

"Experience Counts"?????

More like "There's a Sucker Born Every Minute".
  18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

Palin
    If she wasn't a threat to them they wouldn't be talking about her.
  19. shmessy

Ratings:
    +781 / 4 / -4

#75 Jersey

Ignorance and incompetence in the Oval Office is a direct threat for our country, Harry.

One would imagine you would have learned that over the past 8 years.

I write that as an American, not as a lefty or righty, Dem or Repub.

Please explain to me WHY one would not want to have a COMPETENT person leading our country.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  20. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

LOL:rocker: The second she was allowed out for interviews she became a joke. Seriously they kept her out of the limelight for quite awhile prepping her for questions and even with that she didn't do so well. McCain should've just picked Tina Fey and gotten it over with.

Anyway, definitely she's hurting McCain and my bet is that he's regretting that choice now though of course he'd never say that.

In fact, as an educated American who tries my best to keep up with everything that's going on in the world I'm a bit insulted that Mccain seems to believe we'd 1. Be duped into voting for her not him and 2. That he believes we're all so blind as to think she's worthy because she's entertaining and feisty. She's bad but he's worse for that. If the 2 of them are any example of America's educational goals then indeed, we ARE in deep *.