Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Fruits of the Free Sex Culture

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, May 17, 2007.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Turning sex into a sports competition, or a self-centered ego-stroking exercise, produces this:

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_137123218.html

When people scoff at the clear markers of the decline and fall of great civilizations, they make all people of that civilization suffer.

America is in serious danger of falling down into second-class status in the world, when behavior like this happens.

Everybody wants to feel good, but when things like this are happening, it is impossible.

//

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +717 / 20 / -30

This is a terrible incident, something anecdotal that does not say much about our culture except it is reported as such and made into a bigger incident by politicizing it. It is a crime, not a byproduct of anything. Do not have to reach into every isolated event and make it an indicator of the demise of the western culture or the fall of this nation. Next thing you will report that this is a part of the left wing conspiracy.. the fruits of a liberal country.

Last edited: May 18, 2007
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

lol... what an utterly pretentious presentation ..

if Emmy's were awarded for exaggerated blogging drama, this thread starter would be my nomination...

nevermind NSA unwarranted surveillance, suspension of Habeous Corpus, puking on the Bill of Rights, destruction of the armed services, alienation of countless foreign allies, open borders, raping the environment, politicizing the Supreme Court or Medicare Part D... yes, of course when they look back at the decline of western civilization, it will be sex, drugs and rock and roll that did it...

let's raise the terror threat level... eat nothing!!! avoid all mail!!! and by all means, do not engage in coitus!!

countdown to the pathetic and obligatory "so you condone rape" retort in .... 10, ...9, ... 8...

4. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

It's not "anecdotal" when things like this happen virtually every single day. If you check the daily reports of police stations throughout America, you will see this kind of thing happening with shocking regularity.

It most certainly IS a by-product of a radically secular society, where God is being expunged from all public places, from schools, city halls, court rooms, and everywhere else. Oh, one place where you can finally practice your faith openly all you want: in the prison system. Seems like too far a drive to get where one is going.

//

5. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

PressCoverage is destined to go down as the poster boy for never letting commonly known, hard core facts get in the way of his spin machine.

One mis-guided presidency may be corrected in a few years with a change of personnel. Fifty years of hiding a society's head in the sand of materialism reveals its terrible cost in just this kind of thing:

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_137123218.html

Anyone can just wait for tonight's news to see today's version of the same kind of heinous behavior happening regularly.

//

6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +717 / 20 / -30

Do us all a huge favor, take your soapbox and head on over to the religious forum your crappy view of things belongs. This is what it is, a crime, an unfortunate incident.. it is an individual act that happened. Everything is not a commentary of the state of the world.

7. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Alexis de Tocqueville was a philosopher, not a religionist. He came from France to visit America in the early 1800s, to see what was making America the magnet and hope of the entire world.

After spending two or three years traveling the length and breadth of the land, he said: "I came find what made America great and found that America's pulpits were afire with the message from heaven -- America is great because she is good. If the day ever comes when America ceases to be good, she will also cease to be great."

http://www.tocqueville.org/

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

I'm beginning to think we should invite the Muslims to take over our country.

When somebody like this maggot is caught the very first thing they do is start squealing about "His Rights" the victim and the crime he committed are all but forgotten, the cop that arrests him has to worry about not "hurting him" or violating his civil liberties.

This guy had no fear when he attacked this women he knew even if he did get caught our crazy f-cking left wing looney's would protect him.

You will be seeing more sh!t like this we have been invaded by millions of criminal Illegal Aliens now watch what happens when some of these people start acting up, watch what happens when the Aliens start exercising their "Civil Liberties".

Two of America's SCUMBAG POLITICIANS (Kennedy/McCain) stood grinning for the camera's yesterday at the passing of their new "Amnesty Sh!t" for millions of people who broke America's Laws, the look on their rotten faces led me to beleive they were both having Orgasms in their pants, it was expected from the Drunken Sot Kennedy but McCain is another story he is now a washed up traitor sh!t bum he has about as much cnance of being nominated to run for president as Charles Manson has.

DEAR MUSLIMS
    PLEASE COME TO OUR COUNTRY AND TAKE OUR GOVERNMENT OVER, WE NEED YOU, THE CRIMINALS ARE RUNNING AMOK, OUR WOMEN ARE BEING RAPED IN CHURCH, OUR POLICE ARE BEING SHOT DEAD IN OUR STREETS, WE HAVE BEEN INVADED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS OUR GOVERNMENT AND OUR PRESINDENT HAVE FALLEN TO THEIR KNEES AND WELCOMED THEM, PLEASE HURRY, BRING YOUR KNIVES.
    GOD IS GREAT, PRAISE ALLAH.

9. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Or you could say that this what church culture has led us to. After all, where did the attack take place again?

10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

It took place in the same place an unknown number of child rapes have occurred in the past. Sanctuary, my arse! :mad:

11. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Sorry, I couldn't get past Foggy's 'turning sex into a self-centered, ego stroking exercise' comment without laughing like Bevis and Butthead.

Would somebody please sum up this thread in 3 sentences or less?

12. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I thought of that, too, after I posted it. Had a chance to edit it, but decided to let it ride.

It would be funny if it weren't so evil. I can laugh at a lot of things, but when people's spirits are damaged by doing or receiving bad things, the laughter dries up.

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

Now your talking, keep your kids and your women out of Organized Religons Sanctuary's, the law won't protect them, the law will BLAME them, it won't be long before some Liberal will be saying that women shouldn't have been in the church.

If you thought the White Christians, The KKK, The Reverend Al, The Reverend Jackoff, The Kennedy's and The Bush's were bad just wait until the New Third World Aliens get a little power, you can kiss your constitution and everything that goes with it goodbye.
    :bricks:

14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +717 / 20 / -30

Your beloved constitution went bye bye with this administration, so long bye bye..

15. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +839 / 7 / -3

As long as we hold everything to the same logic. You know, like the police breaking up an unruley rally.

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

OK,
    Wife Swapping Hollywood, Rap Crap And The New Democrat Liberals Crusade Against The Cristian Religion And Morality Is F-cking Up America, Your Little Ten Year Old Girls Are Now Giving Blow Jobs To Your Little Ten Year Old Sons At 7:30 AM On The Big Yellow School Bus.

17. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

INCREDIBLE. Its the church's fault the woman was attacked. I hope you were making a bad joke.
    The woman is trying to practice her faith and she gets attacked by a sicko who comes in off the street. This would be like blaming the attacks at Columbine and Va Tech on the idea of education.

Its one thing to not agree with someones faith, but to somehow imply, once again as so many do, that it religions fault, is pretty ill.

by your logic the non-believer ( im just going to assume here...although i know you'll try to turn him into a religious fanatic and thats why he did it) that attacked her isnt to blame, its the woman and the church. Its probably Jesus fault:rolleyes:

18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

Thats Liberalism, they can't help it, they hate to blame the criminal for anything.

I was at a Motel in Tampa Fla. there was a sign in our room on the door that said it might be dangerous to go down to the parking lot after 11:00 PM, in other words these slobbering f-cking crazy liberals were telling me that the parking lot belonged to the "Maggots" after 11PM.

Instead of putting a couple of tough young cops with big night sticks out in their parking lot they were telling me to stay in my room, they sight of armed guards might OFFEND the scumbags and we can't have that, can we?

Yes it must of been that womens fault, it wouldn't of happened if she stayed home.

19. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Hey, Fogbuster wants to blame liberalism for the attack, I think it's equally fair (and equally ridiculous) to blame the church. The reality is the attack was the product of a very deranged man, and anyone who's trying to extrapolate that to the whole of society is just selling something.

20. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That "very deranged man" got deranged for a reason. He got his cues, he got his green lights, he got his sense of "doing it because he could get away with it" from a culture that has gotten to the point of saturating us with sexual desire and sexual innuendo under every imaginable circumstance, even during a Superbowl half-time show. When asked why he got involved with Monica Lewinsky and having sex with her in the White House, Bill Clinton replied, "Because I could (get away with it)." I watched this interview on CNN. Although I was no longer shocked at this kind of rationale by Clinton, it does leave a very uneasy feeling in the pit of the stomach. Means if Bill thought he could get away with killing somebody, would he do that, too?? Makes you wonder.

People get "deranged" because their environment allows it. Give people a healthy environment and the derangements disappear. Give people the clear purpose in life to live more for others than for self-centeredness, and these kinds of deranged behaviors become unthinkable and undoable. Give people a clear and absolute moral code of behavior -- and the rational reasons for it -- and this kind of barbaric behavior of raping, assaulting, killing others will disappear. But the code of behavior must be clear and it must be absolute, with no weaseling excuses allowed.

//