PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The fourth greatest season as a Patriots fan!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Okay this season wasn't as great as 2001, 2003, 2004. But other than the years that we actually one the SB, this was really our best season.

Of the 19 times I watched the Patriots play 18 of those games had a happy ending. Only one ended with heartbreak.

That is so much better than 1990 when of the 16 games 15 ended with heartbreak and only one had a happy ending. Much like the Dolphins season this year.

I thank all the Patriot players for their hard work and for bring me joy on a record 18 different weeks.

In fact on 18 different times between 9/9/07 and 1/20/08, I celebrated a Patriots victory. The same number of times that I celebrated a Patriots victory between 9/11/89 and 9/17/94. As much joy in one season as it use to take 5.

They did something this year I could only dream about for the my first decade as a Patriot fan. They won a playoff game two years in a row!!!!!!

I got to watch Moss catch 23 TD passes this year. Or one more than Terry Glenn caught in his 6 years as a Patriot. Wow.

Unlike the fans of 30 other teams, I was able to look forward to the superbowl. Many years with 3 or 4 games left it was impossible or us to even have a playoff game.

I congratulate the Giants. And am greatful for a season that was far superior to that of 30 other teams.

These are wonderful times to be a Patriots fan.

Seven consecutive winning seasons.

Six out of seven make the playoffs; 5 of them in a row

Six out seven win the Division; 5 of them in a row.

Four time Conf Champ in 7 years.

Three time SB champ in 4 years.

There are 4 QBs with 3 SB win. Brady is one of them.

That is a dynasty.

If you think this is the Patriots worst season ever. You have only been a Patriots fan for 1 year. Because this was a much better year than last, when we didn't go to the SB

I am already looking forward to September.

Thanks man...we'll look back on this season as a great season for stats/wins/records and how heart breaking a SB loss we experienced. But all in all it was an amazing season, one that we may never see again in our lifetimes (Not just by the pats, but by ANY team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back