PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The fight for the #1 Seed in the AFC....what will it take for us to win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you don't know how to use them. You aren't supposed to put consecutive hashes in a row and you can't have whitespace in between the hash and the tag.
The hash tags in my post represent swear words.... basically I wrote "fug hashtags"

And knowing how to use them is a handicap, not a skill

The hash tags in my post represent swear words.... basically I wrote "fug hashtags"

And knowing how to use them is a handicap, not a skill

I thought it was ironic that in trying to describe how much you hate hashtags, you ended up writing a bunch of hashtags in your message.

Worth noting in case we forget. If the Pats win this week and Miami loses one of the last 4 games a bye is officially locked up cause we have the tie breaker on Pit as well. Locking up #2 this week as well as the division be nice with 3 games left.

Last edited:
Worth noting in case we forget. If the Pats win this week and Miami loses one of the last 4 games a bye is officially locked up cause we have the tie breaker on Pit as well. Locking up #2 this week as well as the division be nice with 3 games left.

Ideal scenario....then what...roll over the last three weeks and walk into the play offs 100% healthy....or roll the dice and play for the 1 seed.. personally, walking into the play offs 100% healthy with every one else showing major battle scars seems like a huge advantage....

If PATS Want HFA win the last 4 and it won't matter they will have it.

I thought it was ironic that in trying to describe how much you hate hashtags, you ended up writing a bunch of hashtags in your message.
That was purposeful to make my point that hashtags have no meaning in the spoken word. That's what I tell anyone I hear that actually says "hashtag"

It's actually a pound sign

Not to be a debbie downer but we really can't afford any more injuries on the offensive side. If we lose Edelman or Mitchell in these last 4 regular season games.. we are pretty much screwed. Right now if we entered the playoffs we would be in pretty good shape all things considering but not only do we have to win 3 out of 4 to lock up HFA but we gotta stay healthy.

I just don't want Mathew Slater running go routes as our featured playoff offense. If Matt is even healthy. If we win the next 3 games I have no issues at all with playing Jimmy G in the last game.

Last edited:
Not to be a debbie downer but we really can't afford any more injuries on the offensive side. If we lose Edelman or Mitchell in these last 4 regular season games.. we are pretty much screwed. Right now if we entered the playoffs we would be in pretty good shape all things considering but not only do we have to win 3 out of 4 to lock up HFA but we gotta stay healthy.

I just don't want Mathew Slater running go routes as our featured playoff offense. If Matt is even healthy. If we win the next 3 games I have no issues at all with playing Jimmy G in the last game.

If it's any comfort that's true for most if not all other teams as well. As usual health will be the key ingredient of a successful postseason.

I think 3-1 gets us the #1 seed. I expect both the Chiefs and Raiders to drop one more, so we just have to stay even with that I think. 2-2 might get us the #1 seed, but probably not.

That's true, but it's also true about every other team as well. Every team has a handful of injuries that it just can't afford. KC might have just had one of theirs last night, even.

That's because you don't know how to use them. You aren't supposed to put consecutive hashes in a row and you can't have whitespace in between the hash and the tag.

Or we adults think its ignorant....Could be.

I hate hashtags!!

###### them!!

The worst is when some dope actually verbalizes "Hashtag go FY!" as if it's supposed to be spoken :D
True story.... I have never downloaded or used a fuggn app

Maybe if they were called something with a couple of syllables, I'd use them.

I'd also be fine if we went back to landlines only and phone booths because cell phones were a step back culturally

Look how many idiots don't answer phone call but text the caller with "wassup?"

Or we adults think its ignorant....Could be.
We all read posts containing tweetie birds

So we're all aware only one hashtag is used before the tweetie with no space

It's so easy, even football players know that

Please, Please win the #1 seed in the AFC, ppl are scared of Joe Flacco and a 7-5 team, when almost half of their W came form beating the Browns (2x) and Jags.

Our focus should be on the Cardinals @ Dolphins on Sunday at 1:00 p.m. If the Cardinals win, the Dolphins are virtually eliminated from winning the AFC East. The Patriots hold all the tie-breakers, barring a complete 0-4 collapse.

I hate when a team like the 7-5 Dolphins is playing for its playoff life against a team that is virtually out of the playoffs like the Cardinals. I expect a good effort from the Dolphins at home. But bottom line, the Cardinals defense, if they bother to show up, is built to beat the Dolphins. The Cardinals have a great pass defense and Tannehill just threw 3 interceptions to hand the Ravens a blowout last week.

If the Patriots win Monday Night against the Ravens, and the Dolphins lose, they not only clinch the division, but they virtually clinch the #2 seed and the bye due to tiebreakers with everybody else, and the fact that the scrum in the AFC West will hang losses on two of those teams by virtue of head to head matchups. The Raiders coughed up the conference tiebreaker as of this weekend by losing to the Chiefs.

The Broncos appear to be the most screwed team in the AFC playoff hunt - @Titans, Patriots, @Chiefs, Raiders. Good luck with that. I hope they lose out.

Here's where Pats bias comes into play.........

We look at KC and OAK schedules and say......

"Oh good, they both play Denver there is another loss for each team"

"Oh wait, we play Denver too? Oh, but we'll beat them."

My reaction - wow DEN has a turrible last 3 games. Wonder if they could miss the playoffs entirely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back