Welcome to PatsFans.com

The End Of The War In Iraq

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +820 / 2 / -9

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?
    " My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short . The United Kingdom , Spain , Bulgaria , Australia , and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains every one not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war. THEN EVERY YEAR THERE AFTER IT'll GO TO OUR SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM SO IT WONT GO BROKE IN 20 YEARS.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hellholes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine ? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France .

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France or maybe China .

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France , Germany , and Russia . Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bo n ne chance, me z a mies.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Ben zes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2 its president and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra thousand tanks and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put 'em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, 'darn tootin.'

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America . Thank you and good night. "

2. jack

jack 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"Mission Accomplished", a military phrase associated with completing a mission, is in recent years particularly associated with a sign displayed on the USS Abraham Lincoln during a televised address by United States President George W. Bush on May 1, 2003.

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +820 / 2 / -9

I was all for the war when it started I remembered the picutres of the little dead kids with puke all over their little dead faces still in the arms of their dead mothers who also had puke all over their dead faces from the dirty Muslim Mother F-cker Saddams WMD Poison Gas, I felt sorry for the screaming families that were forced to watch as Saddams filthy scummy smelly soldiers threw their Father off a roof and made the little kids watch as the father hit the ground like a f-cking watermelon, I felt sorry for the Mothers and Fathers who were forced to sit in Saddams "Rape Rooms" and watch their little 12 year old girl or boy scream for their mother as one of Saddams demented sons or one of his Smelly soldiers stuck their Smelly Dick up the little screaming kids a$s hole, I watced the dirty Muslim Mother F-cker Saddam and his SMELLY Sons stand on the balcony of his Palace yelling Praise Allah and shooting his guns up the air while Three Thousand Innocent people died in two hours on 9/11, Saddam may not have been in on 9/11 but the dirty Smelly F-cking bastard sure did enjoy it, America has always tried to help people like the ones that had to suffer under Saddam, the Bastard Obama Democrat wants to do it again next year, he wants to do exactly what Bush did only he wants it done in Dafur, read my lips "F-CK DAFUR" it is now time to stop helping anybody when we do they just turn on us and so does the rest of the world, protect our own f-ck everbody else, the UN can shove the Middle East and everybody over there up their crooked as$es.

If Prince Obama wants to send your Son or Daughter to Dafur, take them to Canada, REFUSE TO GO, no more war.

COME HOME HELP NO ONE.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA

:bricks:

4. jack

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I edited the speech down to the important stuff. The rest is nonsense. But I like the leftover main theme.

6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Harry Boy for President..!! Harry Boy for President..!! :D :D

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +820 / 2 / -9

Ilike the end also, but it don't mean sh!t without the other sh!t :singing:

8. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

NEM why is the occupation illegal if the Iraqi government asks us to stay? Have they indicated we need to leave and we've ignored it? (I honstly don't know, maybe they have and I missed it). Even if you think the war was illegal it is NOT illegal for us to still be there if the government wants us there. Again apologies if they do in fact want us gone.

Great post Harry, although I think Canada has been pretty helpful, I wouldn't put them on list 2. Plus I had too much fun going to Montreal when I was in college to think ill of Canada.

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +820 / 2 / -9

10. Stokes

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Thanks for the info NEM, although opinion polls against us being there are not the same as the government asking us to leave. Maybe its just semantics, but I still don't think there's anything illegal about our presence there now. Actually I'm not even sure you can call it an occupation if we're there with the government's blessing. Anyway I understand your larger point, that we shouldn't be there.

11. Stokes

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Sounds good, thanks!

12. jack

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

13. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +664 / 7 / -2

Real progress is happening over there. The government just passed some resolutions and policies that are going to help former Ba'athists, and other sunni's to get back into the government & collect their old pensions, while thousands of others will be released from detainment centers. It shows that the government is really trying to move forward. Sunni's are the minority, and are the ethnic group of Saddam's regime. They are the ones who fueled the chaos until the surge strat was implemented, or the Awakening in Anbar took place. This is good news since such progress is what will keep our boys safe, and get them home as soon as is possible.

14. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

God told me to invade Iraq, Bush tells Palestinian ministers
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bush.shtml

15. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,371 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Democrats are not listening...kind of sad.

16. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,371 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

I agree ... but helping is always better than complaining. Helping is always better than using a bad situation for personal gain. The democrats dropped the ball not making Bush own up to his mistakes ... they kept approving the $$$ and now they profit from it all. it makes them no better than the republican rumpswabs or Bush himself.... they are all guilty NEM .. Some (Bush) more than others but they are all guilty of dropping the ball.