PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The End of Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a normative degeneRAT for ya'....

ZULe_edv3w5pnO-tSF9Evzl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

There are all sorts of things I can blame a generation for, Reign, just as there are all sorts of things I can blame children for, or adults for, or whites for, or blacks for, or men for, or women for, etc...

It's understood that, when you classify enormous groups, you're almost never talking about 100% of those enormous groups. Well, it's understood except by those who get offended by the discussion, usually because their group is being targeted, as seems to be the case with you here.

That's not my pov Deus. I just believe generations are far to large to generalize and don't believe they think or act collectively. I'm a boomer and we participated in many good and bad things. But I don't believe we planned any of it. Even the protests of the 60's we just part of the evolution of our society.

Each generation is also a product of our parents and period in which we were raised. But it's ok if we have different views. But I don't believe my view or yours is "a ridiculous thing to say"...that's all.

yeah, I'm a boomer too....ironically, I find we've moved from "Power to the people!@!" to "Power to the poople"....over the course of time.

yeah, I'm a boomer too....ironically, I find we've moved from "Power to the people!@!" to "Power to the poople"....over the course of time.

Change is good.. happens all the time ;)

The baby boomers are the worst 'generation' of human beings ever to pollute the planet, so don't feel too bad about your own group.

And the worst of the worst are the first-decade boomers (1946-55), who had no appreciation for the suffering their parents endured during the Depression & WW2, who despised those parents for actually wanting some nice things after a decade-1/2 of doing without, who occupied college buildings rather than entered them to learn, who started the destruction of Detroit among other places, and who now sit in tenured, unfireable professorial positions poisoning our youth with their hate-filled Marxist garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back