PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The end is near

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
The lockout that is :D

Rumor on a Jet board that FA will begin on 7/22. This person is somehow affiliated with an NFL team so I dont believe its BS.

Why in the hell are you reading a Jets board? I'd rather see Oprah vs Queen Latifah in naked mud wrestling than garner the opinions of Jets fans. :p

On a serious note, let's hope so. I'm aching for proper football discussion.

Last edited:
and grizzly adams had a beard.

Why in the hell are you reading a Jets board? I'd rather see Oprah vs Queen Latifah in naked mud wrestling than garner the opinions of Jets fans. :p

Its where I get all my Patriots news. They are the first to know.

I believe the rumor. The rookie wage scale is holding the deal up.

So some guy, who no one knows, from nowhere, has information ahead of all the writers affiliated with the NFL itself?

He's a Renaissance man.

Probably the only AFCE boards I don't peruse even every once in a blue moon are Dolphins boards. There's ******ed but deserve to live and then there's exterminate. I pick exterminate.

Last edited:

You should be flogged for inflicting the torture of that scene upon my imagination. That, like the "Imagine Roseanne in bed with Rosie O'Donnell" horror perpetrated by someone elsewhere, is something I may never be able to completely overcome.

Last edited:
I saw that Devin McCourty tweeted he was back in Foxboro. Wasn't sure if this was just a coincidence, or if there is something more. Let's hope this lockout is over, and we can get going with our unhealthy NFL obsession again.

You should be flogged for inflicting the torture of that scene upon my imagination. That, like the "Imagine Roseanne in bed with Rosie O'Donnell" horror perpetrated by someone elsewhere, is something I may never be able to completely overcome.

I will have to try and keep that one handy for ummm...increasing my "quiet" time with the females. Sounds like a sure-fire winner right there.

Or imagine Rex Ryan in bed with anyone, irrespective of gender--or species.

well i believe it when i see it, because we all heard its close but it seems to jive with all the reports out there... and hopefully that the rookie wage scale issuie does not bog down the negotiations... if this was the worst of having no offseason this year to have 10 years of labor peace all for what what it was....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes