Welcome to PatsFans.com

The empty attacks on Obama increase...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mcgraw_wv, Oct 7, 2008.

1. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Just like the hate filled posts trolls post here from the Dolphin and Jet fans when the Pats were winning all those games, and gaining in confidence as one of the best teams ever.

We now see on the message board against Obama the same jealousy, and attacks filled with baseless hate just too simply... attack...

No real reason for it... just low ball horrible attacks like "Tom Brady is a homo!!!" we saw 3 and 4 years ago...

Well Like Tom Brady is now with one of the hottest gals around, Obama will be in the most powerful seat around... then what are you going to say then...???

It was a fluke?
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

And Brady has won how many Superbowls in the last 3-4 years???

//
  3. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

so you are now calling Brady a homo?
  4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

yeah and here's the best one yet :D

Little Mary Pat had a box of very small kittens that she was trying to give away, so she had them out on the street corner with a sign 'FREE KITTENS' next to them.

Suddenly a big line of big black cars came up with a policeman on a motorcycle in front. The cars all stopped and a tall man stepped out from the biggest car. It's Senator Obama.

'Hi, little girl, what do you have there in the box?' he asked. 'Kittens' Little Mary Pat says. 'They're so small, their eyes are not even open yet.'

'What kind of kittens are they?' he asked. 'Democrats' says Little Mary Pat.

The tall man smiled, returned to his car and they drove away. Sensing a good photo opportunity, Sen. Obama called his campaign manager and told him about the little girl and the kittens. It was planned that they would return the next day, have all the media there an d tell everyone about these great kittens.

The next day, Little Mary Pat is standing out on the corner with her box of kittens with the 'FREE KITTENS' sign and the big motorcade of black cars pulled up with all the vans and trucks from ABC, NBC, CBS, BET and CNN but no FOX for some reason.

Everyone had their cameras ready and then, Sen. Obama got out of his limo and walked up to Little Mary Pat. 'Now, don't be frightened,' he said, 'I just want you to tell all these nice news people just what kind of kittens you're giving away today.'

'Yes sir,' Mary Pat said, 'The are all REPUBLICAN kittens.' Taken by surprise, Sen. Obama said, 'But yesterday, you told me that they were DEMOCRATS.' Little Mary Pat says, 'Yes, I know. But today, they have their eyes open.' :singing:
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Brady was the qb of the team that won 1 superbowls in the past 3-4 years...
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:rofl: ------ :rofl: ------ :rofl: -------- :rofl:

Post of the day!!!

//
  7. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

that was the least funny joke i have ever heard in my entire life.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Last time he won the Superbowl was after the 2004 season. Beat the Iggles. Going on five years now. Tick-tock.

//
  9. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Clinton is still the man 8 years after his reign as champion... as with Brady, he will be long known as one of the best...

;)
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I recant: THIS is definitely post of the day!!

:rofl: ------- :rofl: -------- :rofl: ------- :rofl:

//
  11. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

please explain, Einstein.

it was posted that people like your ilk are like the people posting threads saying Brady is a Homo.

You countered by saying, well, how many Super Bowls has Brady won over the last 3-4 years?

therefore, it sounds like you would agree with someone who posted a thread saying Brady is a Homo.

perhaps you will explain, or you will do what you normally do and either scamper away to another thread like a little girl or you will throw out an insult worthy of a 1st grader that has nothing to do with the point.

I used to wonder why you never posted on the religion forum because i thought you would have a lot to add to it. But the more i read your posts im glad you dont because there is something very wrong with you. For a man supposedly at peace with God you are so consistantly filled with hate in your posts im worried you are less spiritual than you are mentally ill.

Please get some help.
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I don't know if Monica, Paula, Jennifer, Hillary, Chelsea, or a few dozen other women would agree with you, but if that's what you want to believe....

:rolleyes:

//
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The OP started by claiming how great Brady was doing ... over the past 3-4 years. Hello!

Definitely looks like YOU are the one in need of the help.

:D

//
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  14. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Not sure how true this story is....

ther are many holes in it, the one that jumps out right off the bat is the fact that most cats are born without party affiliation. Also, most cats don't choose a political stance 'till well after most humans stop calling them 'kitty cats' and or 'kittens'. This process takes approx.2-3 years.

secondly: If these cats were so 'cute' they wouldn't have lasted until the next day. I can't tell you the number of times I have been traveling with cat lovers who would've picked up a few tabbys if some girl was giving away FREE KITTENS.

Third.....(Can't believe you've read this far, and are probably shocked that I even have a third thing that is wrong with this story....huh?) There is NO WAY that BET picks up this story....NO WAY!
  15. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

ahh, you chose option 2. Throw out an insult worthy of a 1st grader.

point proven. thanks.
  16. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Man 1: Hey, I bet I can make you hit me.
    Man 2: How?
    Man 1: I'm gonna call you a name.
    Man 2: OK
    Man 1: You're an arse!
    Man 2: No, I'm not. :violent:

//
  17. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Well if you had been drinking Mad Dog 20-20 and Night train with the rest of us this afternoon you'd be laughing your azz off:D
  18. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Uhhh is there a point about the title of this thread in there? If you want to see empty attacks just look at the McCain and Palin hate threads in this forum. Luckily for Obama the MSM won't touch a fraction of the legitimate concerns about Obama and who he associates with.

[​IMG]