PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, one might have said so in the first place. As for "handling" the Bills D, last I checked, Romo led the game winning drives in the 4th quarter and still one the game. What's you point?

Better yet, don't tell me you're one of those football "fans" who think that one performance will absolutely be duplicated the next game.

If you're so sure, might as well put money on it in Vegas...but I'd bet you won't...

Which combination do you think is more of a threat: Brady/Watson or Romo/Witten ?

Which combination do you think is more of a threat: Brady/Watson or Romo/Witten ?

Depends on the offensive game plan, and then the other guys' defensive game plan. Obviously if either wants to take away either TE they can. I just think it's easier to take away Witten because of Glenn being absent.

Mmm...I'd have to say that they're about equal. Brady is the better QB, but I think Witten is a better overall TE.

Mmm...I'd have to say that they're about equal. Brady is the better QB, but I think Witten is a better overall TE.

I guess we'll have to wait for Sunday to see who has the better day. Should be a great game either way.

Bono.......

No wonder Bono wants to be #1, he hates the fact that he is a #2.

Last edited:
Coverage issues were a problem last year, not necessarily this year.
Help me get familiar with your DBs.

In our typical three-wide set of Moss, Stallworth, Welker, with Watson and a RB, who will cover:

Moss?
Stallworth?
Welker?
Watson?

In non-blitz downs, who has responisbility to pick up the RB out of the backfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back