Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Earth Liberation Front, Real Domestic Terrorists

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by reflexblue, Sep 5, 2009.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Here Harry this ones for you, REAL domestic terrorists, terrorising....Whats the frequency Kenneth.

WO wo WO wo WO wo :singing: :singing: :singing:

CNN) -- A group cited by U.S. officials as a domestic terrorism threat claimed responsibility Friday for knocking down two radio station towers in Snohomish County, Washington.

Much of the tower system, owned by radio station KRKO, was "flattened like a pancake," the manager said.

The Earth Liberation Front (ELF) issued a statement saying opponents of the towers argue that "AM radio waves cause adverse health effects including a higher rate of cancer, harm to wildlife, and that the signals have been interfering with home phone and intercom lines."

Activists topple towers, claim dangers of AM radio waves - CNN.com
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  2. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Re: The Earth Liberation Front, Domestic Terroists

The ELF- a bunch a freaking hypocrites.

They want to "save" the Earth...yet do more damage in their attempts than the people who are "damaging" the Earth :rolleyes:

Morons give real environmentalists a bad name :rolleyes:
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

My Jersey:

They all voted for Stupid Obama.......:singing::singing::singing:
  4. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

IMO these people are an example of Ultra Left wingnuts.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Re: The Earth Liberation Front, Real Domestic Terroists

Hayduke lives...
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Are they going to flatten Michelle's garden of sludge at the WH????

..... didn't think so. Fix is in.

//
  7. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Hers the rub.....99% of the time Left wing terroists hammer nails in trees and knock sown radio towers On the other hand RT. wing terrorists blow up fedral buildings or shoot DR's. The rt wingers make the lt wingers look like the pathetic amatures they are.
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

ELF is fairly well organized, quiet for a long time, and then they go way overboard... did you ever read any of Edward Abbey's work, words like Hayduke and monkey wrench will become part of your vocabulary...
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Never knew Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn were "right-wingers". :rolleyes: ....... Thanks for the tip. Will we see 'em at the next Klan meeting????

//
  10. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +82 / 1 / -2

My Jersey:

#24 Jersey

Fairly well organized is a horrible description of them. They are EXTREMELY well organized, having top leadership and yet nobody seems to know who the top leaders are. Bernard Goldberg went so far as to say that ELF's leadership is comparable to al Quaeda. It's a huge reason why the FBI cannot crack them.
  11. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I'm not sure Ayers ever blew anything up Foggy. I don't know who the other one is. But if you'ed like i can get quite a list of rt wing nuts that have blown up federal buildings, or abortion clinics or have shot people.
  12. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I would not be the least bit surprised if they had people employed at the places they break into and destroy and wait until that person has all the intel they can get on the target and tells them when and how to hit the place hardest and under the least surveillance and how to get out without leaving behind any evidence that they were ever there that could lead back to them.

And they have to have multiple layers of people who know some things but not others and keep any information split up among multiple people so that nobody has all the information about their membership or their plans so that should someone squeal or get caught the rest of the group can go on without them or they could work around that person's knowledge and proceed. It allows them to also have some plausible deniability in case they ever do get caught in the act...it won't be traced back to the leaders and planners, just the people actually doing the actions get jailed.
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Do you have any link or support for this large conjecture that starts with "I would not be the least bit surprised if..."?
  14. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Nope, been reading up on them and their activities for maybe six years and it's the conspiracy theorist in me showing...or I've just seen too many spy or mob or robbery movies.

I firmly stand behind my belief about their ways...too damn organized for it not to be an inside job at those locations.
  15. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +82 / 1 / -2

My Jersey:

#24 Jersey

It's been speculated upon, mostly by the FBI. There wouldn't be any Google links online because the person who posted the link to confirm it would soon be apprehended by the FBI and brought it for some good old fashioned torture/questioning to find out what exactly they know.
  16. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

You know Kontra i wasn't serious when i started this thread. It was suppose to be something everyone could laugh at, i mean people believing radio waves are that harmful they'd knock the towers down. That being said don't expect me to seriously take Goldberg as a paviour of the truth. Hes just as bad as the knuckle heads that belong to the ELF.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  17. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +82 / 1 / -2

My Jersey:

#24 Jersey

Well he's not the only one that has said this about ELF's "upper management", he's just the first that came to mind. He is right about them though. He did his homework as the FBI, by and large, agrees with him. If he were wrong, ELF would have been taken down a long time ago.

And yes, I knew it was a joke. :D I just thought domestic terrorism wasn't something we have touched on within this forum enough.
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Fairly well organized, extremely well organized a semantical description that I would not waste a lot of energy on...

The ELF/Al Quaeda is a piss poor comparison, ELF has never killed or maimed anyone.. spend some time with Edward Abbey to help you understand them better...
  19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Then you're not trying hard enough, blue. Look here, I'll spoon feed you, yet again: Bill Ayers explosions - Google Paie?ka ....

"For the bombing of the United States Capitol on March 1, 1971, they issued a communiqué saying it was "in protest of the US invasion of Laos." For the bombing of The Pentagon on May 19, 1972, they stated it was "in retaliation for the US bombing raid in Hanoi." For the January 29, 1975 bombing of the United States Department of State Building, they stated it was "in response to escalation in Vietnam."[5]"

Bernadine Dohrn, former fellow Weather Underground terrorist -- who also participated in setting explosions of Federal property -- later married Ayers. Nice couple, eh?? They think alike.

//
  20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Good idea.
    Maybe they can tell us where Bin Ladin is.
  21. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Is it concerning to anyone that the "FBi cannot crack them"... that is a very telling statement, these are environmental terrorists.. what else can't they crack????
  22. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Don't get snippy foggy, if Ayers blew anything up it was 40years ago. Wait the man never went to jail, so he couldn't have been THAT much of a terrorist. T. McVay NOW thats A TERRORIST.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  23. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I wonder if NEM's involved? :D
  24. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +82 / 1 / -2

My Jersey:

#24 Jersey

Perhaps you should take a reading comprehension class, Darryl. I was talking about how they are run, not the crimes they commit.
  25. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

Think people.

We have 1 guy who says "I wouldn't be surprised if..." and then goes on a flight of fancy he ascribes to the conspiracy theorist in him.

Another guy says they are very organized, with this top leadership that is just brilliant because um we don't know who they are... which proves it right?

Sounds to me like we have a bunch of pikers playing revolutionary.

On the other side of the fence they are not harmless. They do advocate property damage, and spiking trees, by the way, isn't just a property thing. If you're running a chainsaw through the tree, you can find out exactly what the intended consequence is. That's not running a plane into a building, sure, but it's definitely something a bit more than property damage (ELF would say they were just affording trees some ahem natural protection nature left out.)

But for my money these guys are indeed pikers, compared to the right wing nuts that run around shooting doctors, bombing clinics and federal buildings, and the like. Nowhere near the right-wing's thirst for blood... as mentioned here elsewhere, tree spikings notwithstanding, they're not racking up the body counts.

PFnV
  26. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Are you insinuating that either myself or Kontradiction are members of the group?
  27. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

you critiqued my initial comments, and then come back with this.. wtf

Fairly well, extremely well.. who cares.. thanks for the correction though will take it under advisement... when Bernard Goldberg says something, usually do not listen. Dropping a name does not give something instant credibility to your point..

Without regard it took years for the FBI to capture Eric Rudolph, and taking longer for the FBI to find out who is running this org... does that concern anyone???
  28. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

My Jersey:

I liked NEM he called me all kinds of names but this was the best one "your a dirty scumsucking f-cking right wing nazi republican son of a b!tchin filty bastard"

I fell off my chair laughing that day then we started getting friendly, I used to visit him on his site after he got canned here, hope he's OK..............
  29. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

LOL! No, and I hope that's not seriously how what I said sounded. I'm saying when you say somebody's very organized, and then say the proof is that you don't know who their leadership is, you've described your own paranoid delusion. Hell, we at least have a most-current guess at any given time about named figures in AQ...

But this whole thing about how dark, mysterious, and organized a group is, based on not having info on top dogs, sounds to me like what I'd say about a group I just don't have any good info on. It might be that group is entirely too elusive. It might also be that they're not important enough to waste a lot of time on.

Yanno?
  30. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -7

My Jersey:

Which is exactly why I'm a HUGE proponet of good citizens like us "ratting-out" such low life. If ordinary people would just pay more attention to their surroundings, we notice groups like this if they're in our communities. I think any good American would be proud to help bring down people like this. I know I'd do it in a heart-beat and I don't care if they're from the left or the right. I have zero tolerance for ANY extreme groups in our communities.
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2009