PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Early Mock (3/2/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpatriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Well, here's another edition of the Early Mock. As always, it is available at ArmchairGM.com with pictures and extra commentary.

The picks here are somewhat unorthodox, but keep in mind the Patriots' picking strategy when reading.

1 Oakland: JaMarcus Russell, QB, LSU: Quinn’s stock is falling once again, and despite reports of Russell’s heavyset frame at the Combine, he should remain the #1 pick.

2 Detroit: Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech: A 4.35 40 that he wasn’t even PLANNING to run? I don’t care how many wide receivers the Lions have picked.

3 Cleveland: Joe Thomas, OT, Wisconsin: Thomas also had a fantastic combine, and the Browns can’t pass him up at this point.

4 Tampa Bay: Gaines Adams, DE, Clemson: Adams retakes the top DE spot with a good combine and a very respectable 4.64 40, the top number among defensive linemen.

5 Arizona: Adrian Peterson, RB, Oklahoma: Ken Whisenhunt has said that the Cardinals will run a more conservative offense than his Steelers did last year. This means that they could use more runningbacks, and Peterson is too good to pass up at #5.

6 Washington: Jamaal Anderson, DE, Arkansas: The Redskins are releasing two defensive ends, and look for them to make a splash in that direction in the draft.

7 Minnesota: Laron Landry, S, LSU: Landry solidified his Top 10 bid with a stunning 4.35 40. Minnesota could use depth and talent at the safety position.

8 Houston: Alan Branch, DT, Michigan: The Texans hope that adding Branch, who was a very respectable 3rd in the bench press with 33 reps, will continue to build strength in their defensive line.

9 Miami: Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame: Miami is looking very closely at Quinn, who they plan to bring in for a second interview, and Quinn could be a future star for them at QB.

10 Atlanta: Dwayne Jarrett, WR, USC: The Falcons have paid high compliment to Jarrett, who remains a need at a position where they have already spent 2 first-round picks.

11 San Francisco: Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville: Though the 49ers have signed Bryant Young for another year, it is time to start bringing in new talent on the defensive line.

12 Buffalo: Marshawn Lynch, RB, California: If/when the Bills trade Willis McGahee, Lynch could be a priority pick.

13 St. Louis: Ted Ginn, WR, Ohio State: The Rams look to upgrade at a position where they will not have depth for much longer. Ginn can also contribute immediately on kick returns.

14 Carolina: Reggie Nelson, FS, Florida: The Panthers add Nelson, whose hard-hitting style will suit the Panthers secondary well.

15 Pittsburgh: Levi Brown, OT, Penn State: The local prospect should add strength and youth to the Steelers defensive line.

16 Green Bay: Greg Olsen, TE, Miami: Say what? Olsen vaulted himself into the mid-first round with a 4.51 40 time, more than .2 seconds ahead of the #2 runner and over .3 seconds ahead of his biggest competitor, Zach Miller.

17 Jacksonville: Lawrence Timmons, OLB, Florida State: Timmons will fill a crucial hole in the Jaguars defense at outside linebacker.

18 Cincinnati: DeMarcus Tyler, DT, N.C. State: With 42 bench reps, by far the most out of any player at the Combine, Tyler vaults his stock back up.

19 Tennessee: Leon Hall, CB, Michigan: Even if Pac-Man fixes up his act, the Titans still could use help in the secondary.

20 New York Giants: Anthony Spencer, OLB, Purdue: The difference between Spencer and Jarvis Moss? A full 14 bench reps (coincidentally, almost as many as Moss did in all). Spencer gets the nod here.

21 Denver: Charles Johnson, DE, Georgia: After making a trade for Dré Bly, the Broncos address their next biggest need: defensive end.

22 Dallas: Brandon Meriweather, FS, Miami: Meriweather’s interview impressed me at the combine, and he is a much better player than the next ranked safety, Michael Griffin.

23 Kansas City: Robert Meachem, WR, Tennessee: Meachem’s size (6’2”) and speed (4.39) are both huge assets for the Chiefs, who need a WR to replace Eddie Kennison in the near future.

24 New England (from Seattle): Darrelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh: I can’t possibly see the Patriots passing up Revis here; Willis is too small to be a Patriots linebacker.

25 New York Jets: Adam Carriker, DE, Nebraska: The Jets gain a solid presence on the outside with Carriker, whose strength and size will suit him well as a 3-4 defensive end.

26 Philadelphia: Michael Griffin, SS, Texas: Griffin’s speed should suit him well with the Eagles, who would use him more in coverage than in run support.

27 New Orleans: Patrick Willis, ILB, Ole Miss: The Saints get great value at a need position when they select Willis early in the first round.

28 New England: Justin Blalock, OL, Texas: The Patriots pull another draft shocker when they add Blalock, who could probably play anywhere on their offensive line, to their line corps, as they definitely had some turn-table line play during the playoffs against the Colts.

29 Baltimore: Chris Houston, CB, Arkansas: Houston ran a 4.32, and his performance during the season certainly justifies his location in the first round.

30 San Diego: Anthony Gonzalez, WR, Ohio State: Gonzalez’s elite performance in many drills should give him an edge into the first round with the Chargers.

31 Chicago: Tony Ugoh, OT, Arkansas: Ugoh’s strength (32 bench reps), speed (5.06), and performance in the regular season with Darren McFadden warrant him a first-round bid with the Bears.

32 Indianapolis: Quinn Pit****, DT, Ohio State: After cutting Montae Reagor, a defensive tackle looks like the greatest need in the first round.

33 Oakland: Joe Staley, OT, Central Michigan: With a solid combine and an otherwise rising stock, the Raiders look to add offensive strength with a tough offensive tackle.

34 Detroit: Drew Stanton, QB, Michigan State: The Lansing prospect will be able to back up Jon Kitna for a year until he is ready to play.

35 Tampa Bay: Sidney Rice, WR, South Carolina: Rice slipped some because of a mediocre combine performance. However, the Buccaneers are still very happy to have him.

36 Cleveland: Paul Pozluszny, ILB, Penn State: D’Qwell Jackson came in the second round last year for the Browns. Now they improve the other spot with the proven Pozluszny.

37 New York Jets (from Washington): Michael Bush, RB, Louisville: The Jets look for their next every-down back in Bush, who definitely has the size for it.

38 Arizona: Ryan Kalil, C, USC: The Cardinals need help on the offensive line, and Kalil looks to be the best center available in the draft.

39 Houston: Ben Grubbs, OG, Auburn: Grubbs’ size and toughness will help improve the middle of the Texans’ offensive line.

40 Miami: H.B. Blades, ILB, Pittsburgh: When Zach Thomas steps down, Blades will be ready to take over the reins.

41 Minnesota: Aaron Ross, CB, Texas: The Vikings continue to boost their secondary after they get rid of Fred Smoot.

42 San Francisco: Dwayne Bowe, WR, LSU: Coincidentally, I share a birthday with Dwayne Bowe. How that is important, I do not know

43 Buffalo: Marcus McCauley, CB, Fresno State: Though his performance was not the best last year, his physical skills warrant a second-round selection.

44 Atlanta: Eric Weddle, DB, Utah: Weddle’s speed and versatility make him an intriguing prospect at safety in the second round for the Falcons.

45 Carolina: Rufus Alexander, OLB, Oklahoma: Though the Panthers’ primary need is at ILB, Alexander is still a great pick on the outside.

46 Pittsburgh: Buster Davis, MLB, Florida State: Buster had a good combine and the Steelers are looking to add linebackers after dropping Joey Porter.

47 Green Bay: Kenny Irons, RB, LSU: The Packers look to the speedy RB out of LSU after they miss out on Lynch in the first round.

48 Jacksonville: Tim Crowder, DE, Texas: Crowder raises his stock with 32 bench reps and a 4.69 40 time.

49 Cincinnati: Daymeion Hughes, CB, California: Hughes ran a 4.61 40. That is just terrible. However, his hands and coverage skills keep him a viable candidate in the second round.

50 Tennessee: Steve Smith, WR, USC: The Titans continue to look for other options at WR and Steve Smith is the best option this early.

51 New York Giants: Josh Wilson, CB, Maryland: Wilson timed well and proved his strength with a full 20 reps at bench, which is relatively high for a corner.

52 St. Louis: LaMarr Woodley, DE, Michigan: He didn’t work out at the combine, but Woodley proved himself on the playing field with the Wolverines and he should do the same with the Rams.

53 Dallas: Manuel Ramirez, OG, Texas Tech: Ramirez vaulted himself into Day 1 with an impressive 40 bench reps, and the Cowboys need more offensive linemen.

54 Kansas City: Josh Beekman, OG, Boston College: Beekman should fit well on the Chiefs' line, with many players recently retiring and leaving the team.

55 Seattle: Aaron Rouse, S, Virginia Tech: The Seahawks look for help at either safety position and hope to replace the departing Hamlin through the draft.

56 Denver: Jason Hill, WR, Washington State: Hill ran one of the faster 40 times in the draft, and his stock is skyrocketing. The Broncos look to add another receiver for whethe post-Rod Smith era.

57 Philadelphia: Jon Beason, OLB, Miami: Beason makes his first appearance on this mock with the Eagles, who like his speed on the outside.

58 New Orleans: Eric Wright, CB, UNLV: Wright joins the Saints at cornerback, where they are definitely lacking depth and could possibly use another starter.

59 New York Jets: Jarvis Moss, OLB, Florida: Jarvis Moss benched 16 reps at 225. Chris Houston benched 27 reps at 225. Aaaaaaaaaaand the stock falls.

60 New England: Stewart Bradley, OLB, Nebraska: Bradley’s size (6’4”, 254), speed (4.69), and strength (28 bench reps) are all positives for the Patriots.

61 Baltimore: Tony Hunt, RB, Penn State: The Ravens hope that Huntwill be their next pounder at runningback.

62 San Diego: Fred Bennett, CB, South Carolina: The Chargers add more to their secondary with the speedy cornerback out of South Carolina.

63 Chicago: Tim Shaw, OLB, Penn State: Shaw had an impressive combine and his speed should be an asset for the Cover 2 defense that the Bears play.

64 Tampa Bay (from Indianapolis): Brandon Siler, MLB, Florida: The Buccaneers look to replace Shelton Quarles, who will likely retire due to neck problems, with Siler.

65 Oakland: Aundrae Allison, WR, East Carolina: With Randy Moss and Jerry Porter possibly both leaving, the Raiders look to add more prospects at wide receiver.

66 Detroit: Allen Barbre, OG, Missouri Southern: With George Foster coming in at right tackle, the team adds an offensive lineman at a different position.

67 Cleveland: Troy Smith, QB, Ohio State: The Browns add this local prospect in the hopes of adding competition for Charlie Frye.

68 Tampa Bay: Justin Harrell, DT, Tennessee: The Buccaneers add this potential replacement for Booger to their roster.

69 Arizona: David Harris, MLB, Michigan: The Cardinals add Harris in the middle, the position at which he was a tackling machine at Michigan.

70 Denver (from Washington): John Wendling, S, Wyoming: The Broncos look to add Wendling to their defensive backfield, where could play any of the four positions.

71 Miami: David Irons, CB, Auburn: Irons gets his wish of not playing on the same team as his brother and will instead go to the Dolphins, who are in desperate need of a corner.

72 Minnesota: Trent Edwards, QB, Stanford: The Vikings add insurance for Tarvaris Jackson early in the third round, just in case things don’t work out on that front.

73 Houston: Antonio Pittman, RB, Ohio State: The Texans like Pittman's play and think that he could be a great fit for their zone blocking offense.

74 Buffalo: Marshal Yanda, OL, Iowa: The Bills add the versatile Yanda to their offensive line in the hopes that he will be able to play wherever they need him most.

75 Atlanta: Quentin Moses, DE, Georgia: Moses benched a glorious 1 rep more than Jarvis Moss. Unfortunately, Moss ran .12 seconds faster, so Moses falls down to the Falcons, who are looking for a defensive end to replace Patrick Kerney on the outside.

76 San Francisco: Arron Sears, OT, Tennessee: The dropoff after Joe Staley is quite significant, and the 49ers add the next best player available at tackle, even though he only benched 22 reps at the combine.

77 Pittsburgh: Doug Datish, C, Ohio State: Datish is the best available option at center, and the Steelers could certainly use another one.

78 Green Bay: Tanard Jackson, DB, Syracuse: The Packers like Jackson’s versatility and look to employ them at whatever spot they need him most in the defensive backfield.

79 Jacksonville: Josh Gattis, FS, Wake Forest: The Jaguars need help at the safety position, and Gattis is the best available prospect.

80 Tennessee: Ray McDonald, DE, Florida: McDonald should give aid to the Titans quickly improving defensive line.

81 New York Giants: Chris Henry, RB, Arizona: The Giants refuse to address their runningback concerns until the third round, but Henry and Brandon Jacobs are a great contrast and should work well together.

82 St. Louis: Brandon Mebane, DT, California: The Rams add Mebane to their defensive line in the hopes that he can add some sort of run support.

83 Carolina: Jared Zabransky, QB/S, Boise State: Zabransky could be in the running for Jake Delhomme’s job if/when he retires, but he is also fast enough to play safety with a 4.53 40 time.

84 Kansas City: Mason Crosby, K, Colorado: There is no news of the Chiefs signing Lawrence Tynes to an RFA tender, so they address the issue through the draft in the 3rd round.

85 Seattle: Samson Satele, OG, Hawaii: Satele is a quick lineman with the skills to eventually replace Steve Hutchinson on the offensive line.

86 Denver: Andy Alleman, OG, Akron, Alleman was one of the faster prospects on the line, and Denver likes that.

87 Dallas: C.J. Gattis, CB, Clemson: Gattis had a good combine and brought himself into Day 1 with the Cowboys at cornerback.

88 New Orleans: Craig Davis, WR, LSU: The Saints look to add depth after releasing Joe Horn.

89 New York Jets: Tarrell Brown, CB, Texas: Brown should add better depth to the thin Jets secondary.

90 Philadelphia: Jordan Palmer, QB, UTEP: The Eagles look to get some Palmer magic with Carson’s little brother as a backup/developmental QB.

91 New England: David Ball, WR, New Hampshire: Ball is a hard worker who looks to be exactly the Patriots type.

92 Baltimore: Brandon Frye, OT, Virginia Tech: Frye benched 34 reps at the Combine, which the Ravens definitely feel warrants consideration.

93 San Diego: Sabby Piscatelli, S, Oregon State: The Chargers look to add depth and a possible starter at safety to replace the departing Terrence Kiel.

94 Chicago: Zach Miller, TE, Arizona: Though he had a terrible combine, the Bears decide that they like him anyway and take a chance with this third-round pick.

95 Indianapolis: Jacoby Jones, WR, Lane: The Colts round out Day 1 with a chancy selection at WR, the small-school prospect whose name kept coming up at the Combine, to replace the recently cut Brandon Stokley.

Don't know which I'm more shocked at: Jarvis Moss @59, or David Ball @ 91.

Last edited:
if the Pats pick an OLman in the first round I will definitely be pissed. The only possible reason for a OL pick there, would be if Kazur, and OCallahan BOTH have chronic injury problems that might end their careers.

AND David Ball?????? did he even break 4.7 at the combine. The Pats already have plenty of reasonable possession receivers....they don't need ANOTHER. David Ball in the 6th perhaps, but a first day pick. You are nuts!!!!!

24 New England (from Seattle): Darrelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh: I can’t possibly see the Patriots passing up Revis here

What can I say. He may be my favorite round one prospect.

28 New England: Justin Blalock, OL, Texas: The Patriots pull another draft shocker when they add Blalock, who could probably play anywhere on their offensive line, to their line corps, as they definitely had some turn-table line play during the playoffs against the Colts.

I'd take: 30 San Diego: Anthony Gonzalez, WR, Ohio State -- who may warrant the #28 slot

Or: 36 Cleveland: Paul Pozluszny, ILB, Penn State -- size limitations for sure, but top 5 intangibles in the entire draft

Or: 44 Atlanta: Eric Weddle, DB, Utah -- too early for Eric, but he's a Pats-type player

60 New England: Stewart Bradley, OLB, Nebraska: Bradley’s size (6’4”, 254), speed (4.69), and strength (28 bench reps) are all positives for the Patriots.

Has it all -- good pick.

91 New England: David Ball, WR, New Hampshire: Ball is a hard worker who looks to be exactly the Patriots type.

Hey, I'm a Vermonter and read about him every week. But in no way do I see a slower possession receiver added on day one. Give me this guy instead: 93 San Diego: Sabby Piscatelli, S, Oregon State
Appreciate the effort -- always.

I always appreciate mocks. Palmer and Barbree seem to be much more likely to be seventh round picks than first day picks, but I guess you never know. For the record, Given the unfolding, I'd go

Carriker
Gonzalez
Harris
Bazuin

I really, really wonder what the Pats would do if Carriker fell to 24. He's a perfect DE prospect for them, and those don't come along often. But talk about a luxury pick.

Personally, if I were going to pitch a curve and take an o-lineman in the 1st it would be Joe Staley. And like others, I see David Ball as a deep 2nd-day guy. (Whereas Piscitelli would look nice in that slot!)

But as always, thanks for the good stuff to chew over!

I really, really wonder what the Pats would do if Carriker fell to 24. He's a perfect DE prospect for them, and those don't come along often. But talk about a luxury pick.

Yep. If Carriker's there, it's going to tell us a lot about Belichick's drafting philosphy. You would think he'd be the best player on BBs board, and he's one of those rare athletes.

But there's no reason Carriker can't replace Marquise Hill on the roster, so it could be an easy pick.

Oh, he just has to be one of those 'We don't need another TE (DE)'-type picks. And what's the name of that slow-to-develop-has-Warren-in-front-of-him LSU DE? Would he be worth anything on the trade market as we make room for Carriker? An upgrade's an upgrade...and value's value. Especially in a situational/rotational defense.

But seriously...Carriker has to be one of the Pats higher ranked prospects -- ya think?

Personally, if I were going to pitch a curve and take an o-lineman in the 1st it would be Joe Staley.
If I had an inkling that we're open to upgrading the OL, given our other needs -- Staley would be the pick. A former TE you say? That seals it!

But seriously again...consider Staley one of those unexpected value picks -- that's where I've got him.

Actually, both Carricker and Staley would be unexpected and probably :confused: by most fans. They make sense in the long run, but hardly the expected impact players that some are hoping for this season. Perhaps...;)

AND David Ball?????? did he even break 4.7 at the combine. The Pats already have plenty of reasonable possession receivers....they don't need ANOTHER. David Ball in the 6th perhaps, but a first day pick. You are nuts!!!!!

I try.

David Ball didn't run at the combine, but he will be having a Pro Day this month I believe. I may have gaffed this one by not taking Piscatelli with that pick, as Ball might be available later. I will say this, though: with a top-heavy WR class this year, and not as much talent as people think in the middle, Ball may be off the board sooner than people think.

Seneschal2 said:
I'd take: 30 San Diego: Anthony Gonzalez, WR, Ohio State -- who may warrant the #28 slot

Gonzalez would be another good pick here. However, I selected Blalock at the position because I think he was BY FAR the best value available at ANY position. Gonzalez is at a need position, but we can always improve our line.

There would be great heartache watching Carriker fall to the Jest, I can see Revis given what we currently know, but I think as long as the Pats still have Samuel...great heartache.

nice mock, i think chargers go with rice before gonzo in the 1st though, and i doubt we pick a cb that high.

my thoughts for 1st round for sd hinge on dielman

if we retain dielman we go safety or wr IMO, or trade out of the 1st.

if we lose dielman we probably draft mcneill's buddy grubbs from auburn.

I try.

David Ball didn't run at the combine, but he will be having a Pro Day this month I believe. I may have gaffed this one by not taking Piscatelli with that pick, as Ball might be available later. I will say this, though: with a top-heavy WR class this year, and not as much talent as people think in the middle, Ball may be off the board sooner than people think.

Gonzalez would be another good pick here. However, I selected Blalock at the position because I think he was BY FAR the best value available at ANY position. Gonzalez is at a need position, but we can always improve our line.
Worthy points to consider, though I'm not convinced the Pats are as hard up at WR as some suggest. As for Blalock, he'd be attractive, but I think you could get some still reasonable talent later with a Mike Otto or Josh Beekman. That's why I find the Carriker pass so hard, the next DL on my board would be the Tennessee kid coming off an injury - I'd be sorely tempted to force Hill to fight for his job...heck, I could even see Carriker taking some reps at OLB alongside Warren. I glad no one pays me for this, it wouldn't be as much fun trying to be right! :singing:

Thanks for sharing!

p.s. I need to go back and see where you allocated Allison...

Worthy points to consider, though I'm not convinced the Pats are as hard up at WR as some suggest. As for Blalock, he'd be attractive, but I think you could get some still reasonable talent later with a Mike Otto or Josh Beekman. That's why I find the Carriker pass so hard, the next DL on my board would be the Tennessee kid coming off an injury - I'd be sorely tempted to force Hill to fight for his job...heck, I could even see Carriker taking some reps at OLB alongside Warren. I glad no one pays me for this, it wouldn't be as much fun trying to be right! :singing:

Thanks for sharing!

p.s. I need to go back and see where you allocated Allison...

BoR-
I know that you've been following Allison & wondered why I didn't have him on my charts. From Scouts Inc (which has a tendancy to give much more negative assessments granted):
"Doesn't show the consistent ability to read coverages or to find soft spots in zones. There's concern regarding his mental capacity; he may take longer than normal to adjust to the NFL from a learning standpoint."
I didn't think to be able to pass BB's pre-draft tests.

BoR-
I know that you've been following Allison & wondered why I didn't have him on my charts. From Scouts Inc (which has a tendancy to give much more negative assessments granted):
"Doesn't show the consistent ability to read coverages or to find soft spots in zones. There's concern regarding his mental capacity; he may take longer than normal to adjust to the NFL from a learning standpoint."
I didn't think to be able to pass BB's pre-draft tests.
Perhaps not, I haven't done a WR board yet, but he is one of a handful to show better "quicks."

BoR-
I know that you've been following Allison & wondered why I didn't have him on my charts.

BOR,

I'm amazed at how the questions from your fan club keep rolling in. Have you thought of opening up a Saturday night request line on am radio, just for the overflow? Ya once said, "Get your own fan club". And even though I was the one following Allison -- you still get the questions! Think I'll sit in the back of the bus till draft day...or tune in to WBOR...:bricks: ;)

BOR,

I'm amazed at how the questions from your fan club keep rolling in. Have you thought of opening up a Saturday night request line on am radio, just for the overflow? Ya once said, "Get your own fan club". And even though I was the one following Allison -- you still get the questions! Think I'll sit in the back of the bus till draft day...or tune in to WBOR...:bricks: ;)

Seneschal2-
My bad:D
It was a matter of motive & opportunity. BoR mentioned Allison. I had just looked up Allison after your guys posts yesterday. I replied to BoR. Message boards are not for the sensitive, touchy feely types. LOL.
W/ regards to Allison. I know that he was a non-qualifier that went to a juco where he either didn't play, or wasn't eligible (and I don't know the answer to that). Then he went to a Military school. Then to East Carolina. I have a tendency to be pretty ruthless w/ my boards, saw the above quotes from Scouts Inc., and took him off. Like I said though, I will now look more closely @ him...

You are listening to the mellow tones of WBOR broadcasting live from the Patsfans.com draft complex, deep under MT. Washington. Tonight we have special guest Seneschal2, fresh from the Pacman strip club tour, and here to discuss his impressions of the onstage talent and how they fit into the NFL draft picture. Welcome to the patchick lounge at Patsfans.com's top secret draft headquarters Mr. 2, it's a pleasure to have you here.

You are listening to the mellow tones of WBOR broadcasting live from the Patsfans.com draft complex, deep under MT. Washington. Tonight we have special guest Seneschal2, fresh from the Pacman strip club tour, and here to discuss his impressions of the onstage talent and how they fit into the NFL draft picture. Welcome to the patchick lounge at Patsfans.com's top secret draft headquarters Mr. 2, it's a pleasure to have you here.

Hi BOR! First time poster, long time reader. Could you play me the one about Chris Houston's lousy hands, going out to all our buddies on the main forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes