PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Eagles game was deliberate

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Cam Cameron should get coach of the year for keeping the egos of the Dolphins deflated?

Cam is Coach of the Year using the logic around this place. Fabulous job of Humble Pie.

BB is a genius but this idea is a non starter....Watch BB's close ups on the side line during the game and tell if they are the pictures of a happy totally confident man whose entire brilliant plan is working to perfection.

Not even close, he is swearing and cussing and has a scowl that would melt concrete....

BB has only one plan Win the damn game!!!

BB never uses game time to teach his team a lesson because it could prevent winning.

He prefers privacy, without cameras recording every detail of the acts of mayhem upon each team members.
It's a personal time, its quality family time, its a time for privacy and intimacy with the team, ah the fond memory's that will be preserved forever.

My theroy that BB made the Eagles game so difficult was to potentially deflate the egos of the team. I mean you got players that are destroying other teams, so they might get a big head. BB kept MArony out until the 2nd half to make Brady and co work hard for a win to humble thewm. Thats my theroy anyway.

:eek: I'm speechless....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes