PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"The Dynasty is coming to an end"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
How many times are we going to have to hear this dreck? Even if the Pats don't win this year, are they somehow prohibited from playing next year? If they bow out in the AFC championship game, then go on to win next year's Superbowl, does that somehow disqualify that victory from being part of the dynastic run? No, the Patriots are going to continue to be loaded, with more young talent supplementing the already terrific base that's in place, a young franchise QB, the best coach in the game, and a battle tested team that's proven it can get it done. The Pats aren't going anywhere.

That said, they're going to kill the donkeys in that miserable city. I spent three months in that backwater, hick-laden, ghetto, filthy, disgusting excuse for a cesspool of a city, and I wouldn't shed a tear if it burned down.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha! I love it!

This will make it all the sweeter when we beat your butts on Saturday!

BusterTBronco said:
Ha ha ha! I love it!

This will make it all the sweeter when we beat your butts on Saturday!

Actually, what will be sweet is when your wretched, dirty, city of scumbags is hit by an asteroid. Proof of what happens when you let large numbers of hicks populate a small area.

Last edited:
I love when people say "The Dynasty is coming to an end." Because it means they are recognizing that yes, it IS a dynasty. And then ultimately somehow it keeps not coming to an end anyway. :)

Well, "Richter" just remember our little band of hicks when we lay a WORLD CLASS BEATDOWN on your sorry team this week!

The New England Patriots have NO CHANCE to win this game. None! You are simply OUTCLASSED!

BusterTBronco said:
Well, "Richter" just remember our little band of hicks when we lay a WORLD CLASS BEATDOWN on your sorry team this week!

The New England Patriots have NO CHANCE to win this game. None! You are simply OUTCLASSED!

Even if the Broncos by some miracle do lay a beatdown on the Pats, you shouldn't celebrate. You still have to live in Denver.

BusterTBronco said:

Another case bad Rocky moutain oysters...LMAO

I've been to Denver, Boulder, Vail and Telluride. Vail and Telluride are lovely and no one I met there was actually from Colorado.

Denver was sooooooooo over-rated and the people there make you want to pour battery acid on your eyeballs. Same with the "uppity mulch for breakfast, snow shoe to work, stop at the wholefoods store for a soy-milk coffee latte and quickly smoke a clove cigarette" fools in Boulder.

Colorado is beautiful - even if you aren't into that sort of beauty - but the people mostly suck.

Richter said:
Even if the Broncos by some miracle do lay a beatdown on the Pats, you shouldn't celebrate. You still have to live in Denver.

Yeah, it really sucks having to live in beautiful Colorado. I wish I could live in dank ass New England and smell the sewer-like stench of Boston Harbor.

It's real simple. 3 Championships in 4 years. Their Dynasty status is carved in stone. Nothing will ever change that.

....Boston is beautiful, (all of New England is amazing). Too bad you don't get out of your parents basement much- you will never see the wonders N.E. has to offer....besides it's NFL team, that is.

Last edited:
BusterTBronco said:
Yeah, it really sucks having to live in beautiful Colorado. I wish I could live in dank ass New England and smell the sewer-like stench of Boston Harbor.

Beautiful? More like a hick-ridden, smelly, ghetto, nasty, gutter trash infested feces receptacle. One ride down Colfax Avenue can tell you everything you need to know about Denver. And the snobs in places like Veil or even Big Bear don't care about the donkeys. Your city sucks, and it makes me happy to know that the garbage like yourself that infests it has to live there. But hey, University hospital is good, maybe they can repair Terrell's knee so he can carry your team to a Superbowl win like he did horseface.

BusterTBronco said:
When's the last time you were here? Have you been anywhere? Do you even know what a harbor is? At least when you fly into Boston, you'll actually land at an airport in Boston. Your dumbass city's airport's 200 friggin miles away.

BusterTBronco said:

yeah id definatly take PLummer and Smith Over Brady and Branch :bricks:

Richter said:

denver rules

HidEmu said:
denver rules

The air is so thin in denver, it seemes to have killed the brain cells of most donkey fans :D

Garbanza said:
....Boston is beautiful, (all of New England is amazing). Too bad you don't get out of your parents basement much- you will never see the wonders N.E. has to offer....besides it's NFL team, that is.
you kids cant actually think that NE is more beautiful then Colorado. That has nothing to do with the broncos but that thought is just ridiculous

San%20Juan%20Fence%20and%20Mist.jpg

:bricks:

Last edited:
HidEmu said:
you kids cant actually think that NE is more beautiful then Colorado. That has nothing to do with the broncos but that thought is just ridiculous

Colorado sucks. See my posts detailing why above. Unless you like looking at the haze obscuring the mountains covering 3/4 of the skyline, and nothing but rocks, snow and pine trees. Or the ubiquitous ghetto that is Denver. Give me New England in the fall 365 days a year over the rocky mountain cesspool.

HidEmu said:

Let's check the list:

New England:

Cheers
Leaves in fall
Lighthouses
Summers on the Cape
Skulls on the River Charles
Cambridge
The Cape Cod League
The Berkshires
Sam Adams Brewmeister
Fenway Park