PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Draft Advice You All Need From One Who Knows About These Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Gomezcat

Rookie
Reaction score
Since I'm such a blindingly good expert on this subject, I thought I would help start your musings off on the subject of the draft.

Mr G Cat tells me the Pats are no longer in it for the superbowl, and I thought that the best thing to help you poor people get over it was to distract you with my wonderful expert advice which is guaranteed to win you the Superbowl next time around.

1) Get some really big chaps. (they come in handy for stopping the other side running all over the place and being horrid to your chaps) And they're nice to look at too ;)

2) You might want someone who can actually catch a ball. (Honestly, believe me, it would help)

3) It's no good having someone who can catch unless you get someone who can throw.

See, easy isn't it when you know how? [or are completely unhampered by any actual knowledge of the game - I'll leave it up to you to guess which applies to me :D]

If you would have mentioned size and speed then you could have been a front runner for the Raiders job. You appear to have as much knowledge as their owner. ;)

I say, sounds so bloody simple. And, to think Pioli and BB spend 1000's of hours thinking about this stuff.

Thank you Ms. Cat. When I get my draft guides I'll concentrate on those really, really big chaps that can catch and throw.:rofl:

I say, sounds so bloody simple. And, to think Pioli and BB spend 1000's of hours thinking about this stuff.

Thank you Ms. Cat. When I get my draft guides I'll concentrate on those really, really big chaps that can catch and throw.:rofl:

She's SUCH a genius. Basically, Miss Gcat had noticed that I went from boring her with the Superbowl to boring her with the draft in 24 hours. We've been together for four years so she's seen a lot of it. :eek:

You're welcome. I live to serve.

Mr GCat has had his understanding of the game greately enhanced by my words of wisdom (that'll teach him to make patronising comments when I ask how to quote other posts).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back