PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Donkies lose Ha Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The Chiefs whipped them. The horseshoe they had finally fell.
What a nice day!

This definitely brings some perspective to the Miami game last week. Playing a team within your division is a crap shoot sometimes. The Broncos should have beaten this chiefs team, but they lost by two scores, and even a GOOD QB made some BAD throws. Not saying Cassel is a good QB, but we have to be willing to give him at least one bad game.

Any given Sunday.

Any given Sunday.

Yep.. and how much does BB preach that each week is like a new season, last week doesn't really effect the next week.

Hopefully this ends the ridiculous comparisons to the 2007 Pats offense. :rolleyes:

yeah they should have lost two weeks ago and could have lost last week, i think they were overhyped i was not that impressed with them

yeah they should have lost two weeks ago and could have lost last week, i think they were overhyped i was not that impressed with them

That's why I said their Horeshoe finally dropped. Nothing makes me happier than them losing.

My Grandmother could have ran for at least a hundred on the Donko's today, and she's been dead for 20 years..

I watched this game and couldn't believe the vaunted Broncos looked so bad. It just goes to show you, snap judgments this early in the season are almost never accurate.

You know a team has a terrible run defense when the other team only needs to get a couple first downs and run out the clock... and they can't even stop the run then.

You know a team has a terrible run defense when the other team only needs to get a couple first downs and run out the clock... and they can't even stop the run then.

They have given up 30 plus points eah of the last three weeks and teams are averaging 5.0 yards per rush.....Cutler better keep putting up points or they are in for a long season.........

A good day for this Patsfan in Denver :singing:

daniel graham had a couple of drops too. guess all the mediots will jump to the jetz bandwagon this week.

Celebrate all you want, we are still first in our division. oh ya...don't think we don't have your game marked in our calendar...

PS: we are not the chargers....you guys should know first hand :yeeha:

Celebrate all you want, we are still first in our division. oh ya...don't think we don't have your game marked in our calendar...

Didn't look like you had today's game marked in the calendar, either. How'd that turn out?

Didn't look like you had today's game marked in the calendar, either. How'd that turn out?

Its all good. We were not going to go undefeated. Chiefs beat the Chargers last year too. Chargers went pretty far too until they reach you guys. This was just a bump in the road. The good this is that griese is coming to town :D

Its all good. We were not going to go undefeated. Chiefs beat the Chargers last year too. Chargers went pretty far too until they reach you guys. This was just a bump in the road. The good this is that griese is coming to town :D

I wouldn't be so excited if I were you. The Bucs under Griese this year has scored 24, 27, and 30 points. Griese might not be all that great and turns over the ball, but against the Broncos' defense is that a real concern?

denver beat kc at kc 27-11 last year

you can admit it, cutler played like crap...so did rivers lol

Cassel won't even have to throw the damn ball, just run it and the game is ours!!

Donko's can't stop the run, or anything else for that matter!!

The BAD is that Graham is gonna gash you guys for 120+ and 2 tds..
Griese has marked this as retribution day, and he will make you guys pay as well.

Donkos will lose again!!

Bahahahahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes