Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Donald: "Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +901 / 7 / -3

I heard this on EEI when my alarm went off this morning. One word sums it up, HILARIUS! Seriously, I've seen people get ***** slapped before, but this one by The Donald may very well take the cake. I've been searching for an audio link, found some of it on YouTube.

This is must see TV!

Ouch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGZaCnfNgLE

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

man......The Donald with a big time BURN!....I frickin love this guy.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

:singing: :singing: That was great, I wonder if Perky Katie will run that.

Isn't it something the things people will do to keep their faces in front of the public, Barbara Walters why the hell is Walters lowering herself down into the crap hole by sitting beside this O"Donnell Freak and talking to her as though she were some kind of authority on Life in general and politics, Walters used to have some credibility as a news person and interviewer, now she is becoming just another clown that sits and makes believe she is laughing at Rosies mindless sh!t, Brabara should have quit while she was ahead, she is embarrassing now.

4. Real World

Ratings:
    +901 / 7 / -3

5. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Three things I could care less about; Rosie O'Donnell, Donald Trump and Miss America Beauty Pageant. So of course I need to offer my two cents. First, my knowledge of the participants, seen glimpses of the Rosie Show, never have watched any of Trumps shows, but did read his book "The Art of the Deal", and have seen glimpses of Miss America Pageant, uh swimsuit competition. Does anyone think Trumps pardon of this beauty queen had any thing to do with him wanting to get her in the sack? All she did was get a minor drunk and probably had sex with her along with whoever else. Drugs, sex and booze, works for me. All Vanessa did was pose, tho she got over it, minus her crown. This is the guy who, after Princess Dianna died (another topic I could care less about) said he could have had a chance with her. Hey, now thats class. In the video I think he mentions he never went bankrupt. Thats kind of like " I never had sex with that woman", because if you google "Trump files for bankruptcy" you have quite a lot of stuff to read. Hopefully, we don't get 24/7 of this crap, because there are other news tidbits out there, like Angelina and Brad's new baby!

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

Your right Scout hardly anyone cares about The Miss America crap anymore it has gone the way of professional boxing.

It was Rosie who brought all this stuff on, she drives people nuts just looking at her arrogant sappy face, how in the name of god this pig got to be the celebrity she is boggles the mind, she is a talentless bore.

7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Trump is thinking rosie doesn't trim the weeds in the garden .... ouch ... that's a nasty fetta cheese taco salad.

Great thing regarding Rosie is that Ellen has blown her away in terms of female talk show hosts.

Ellen's talent is natural because Ellen is natural...Rosie, like Roseann Barr(?) is a phony who America long ago figured out to be liars and extremely vindictive of most people. When you are nasty it comes out ... Rosie is a Phony.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

:singing: :rocker: Thats a good one.

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +818 / 27 / -33

Donald, Rosie, Britney, Sean Penn, Paris Hilton, Tom Cruise... all of these folks are just media whores who are trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame, unfortunately the idiotic air, newsprint and internet folks lap up their comments and get confused, they are f...ing entertainers.. who cares.

10. Real World

Ratings:
    +901 / 7 / -3

I feel pretty much the same. I give most of those things a passing glance, but I truly couldn't care less about them. I think the "2nd chance" is more about publicity than anything else. Ratings are down, and a 2nd chance attracts attention, and makes The Donald look good. I posted this stuff only cuz I find it to be hilarious. I hate it when famous people feel compelled to tell working people about their stupid political views. Were they intelligent opinions most would respect them, but it's when they rant, rave, and sound dumb that people become annoyed. At any rate, I think most of us would agree that Rosie D falls into the annoying category. So seeing her get biitch slapped in such a fashion is pleasurable. :D