PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Dolphins win! The Dollllllllllllppphins win! [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore deserved the loss. The last 3 plays before Stover missed that 44-yard field goal were

1. Run middle
2. Run left
3. Run left

Baltimore actually went backwards. Billick has always been a gutless coach.

Re: The Dolphins win! The Dollllllllllllppphins win!

They finally won a game. Let the poor guy celebrate.

So be it.....I happen to unfortuneatly (during football season ONLY) live down here in S. Florida and I can already see the pathetic headline tomorrow morning....."FINALLY" It will read.....or something like that....Baltimore must be ready to get rid of ole' pock face......I hate the doofins.......

Baltimore deserved the loss. The last 3 plays before Stover missed that 44-yard field goal were

1. Run middle
2. Run left
3. Run left

Billick did what all loser coaches do. He played not to lose. He hung his kicker out to dry. He dissed Troy Smith by not letting him try to get closer.
No 40+ field goal is a gimme.

Ravens follow the familiar pattern of teams that the Pats defeat. They blow their load, lose, and come out banged-up, demoralized and can't pick up the pieces (except for the Cowboys) for weeks.
Jets will not win another game.
Squish da fish!

1. Run middle
2. Run left
3. Run left

What I don't get is why they didn't at least center the ball to make the FG kick easier.

Probably better for the Pats as there won't be so much hype for next week's game now.

Right, because the Pats undefeated season has managed to sneak under the radar while the Fish's winless season is always the lead story on every sports station.

What are you smoking? And did you get it from Ricky Williams?

I honestly don't know who should be fired first.

Billick for this choke job today, or Marvin Lewis for that pathetic performance last night. If I was running both of these teams, I wouldn't even let the coach on the team charter, I would give them a two wheeler and tell them to pedal back home.

I am very unhappy with the Ravens right now. I wanted to see a team go 0-16, and my dream once again will not happen. Oh well, going 16-0 will make the pain from this go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back