PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Dolphins will win the division?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feep_FLA

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I just looked at the schedule on the Patriots website. Anyone that thinks the Dolphins are gonna win this division is on some really bad kool-aid....... I see 12-4 as almost a certainty, possibly 13-3 or 14-2...... But we are really gonna need a kicker thats accurate and long. Automatica lives! Seriously though, the Fins have no chance in h*ll to beat us out. :rocker:

Feep_FLA said:
I just looked at the schedule on the Patriots website. Anyone that thinks the Dolphins are gonna win this division is on some really bad kool-aid....... I see 12-4 as almost a certainty, possibly 13-3 or 14-2...... But we are really gonna need a kicker thats accurate and long. Automatica lives! Seriously though, the Fins have no chance in h*ll to beat us out. :rocker:

d00d teh PHINS g0t cULpePPER anD DA patSIES lOsT mCgINNEst!!

:D

Feep_FLA said:

That's the spirit! Feep_FLA 4 Prez! :robot:

Dolphins are gay(as in happy)...about culpepper...but he no good...ricky is drug person

Like everyone always says.
Everyone is 16-0 when the shedule comes out.

Feep_FLA said:

Yo Little Bo Feep you are in for a rude awalkening. We will win for sure because we have a coach as good or better than the Patriots and we have as much or more talent you guys canot even rush the qb.

12-4 yeah right you will be lucky to be 9-7 :mad: :rofl:

Leastways Boner picked the right nickname for himself...... Saban is a better coach that BB? Ummmm, he'll have to win a bunch of SB's to claim that prize, Bonehead... Talk to me in 2010 and we'll see who been coachin' em better!:rocker:

Boner said:
Yo Little Bo Feep you are in for a rude awalkening. We will win for sure because we have a coach as good or better than the Patriots and we have as much or more talent you guys canot even rush the qb.

You are right we cant rush your QB...why?...cause you aint got one Joey!Saban has won what now?....You have an athletic Qb with a shattered knee....Im scared...He proved himself without Moss huh...6tds 12ints(before his injury)......Salisbury can rub you under the table all he wants....seems he said the Jets would win the division last year...smart guy huh....you may have a decent september as your team usually does....but alas your just fish and will crumble like always...5-11 at best...oh and say hey to Mike Seaver for me

We can't rush the QB? Arguably the Best DE in Seymour and a great duo in Wilfork and Warren. Followed by 2 great LB's in Bruschi and Vrabel. Hopefully our third linebacker will be sured up in the draft. We have one of the best front seven (pending our final addition) in the league my friend. We will be able to rush the QB.

And to whoever said "What has saban done?"

He's taken a terrible team and made them competitive. Get your facts straight.

I just don't think they'll be able to win the division.

I think they have a chance. Nothing is guaranteed in football. They are fielding a good squad this year. I still think we have a good chance too.

I think we need to wait and see exactly who the teams have on their rosters come Game 1. We still have a draft and free agent period as well.

Boner said:

Dude, you may think you have the next coming in Culpepper, but, I hate to be the one to tell you, that guy is disruptive trouble for an offense. He's as much a minus as he is a plus. And if he doesn't have some stud win-the-jump-ball wide receiver, it's not certain he can even be an average QB. And that is if he's healthy. You folks are going to have some serious heartburn this year and I don't think you are going to spending much energy after the season starts in thinking about the Pats. You are going to be too busy figuring out how to fix your own problems by the 2007 season.

skri65 said:
And to whoever said "What has saban done?"

I just don't think they'll be able to win the division.
My facts?....He said sabans as good or better as belichick...thats ok with you?Where are his Superbowl rings?...And wow he got the dolphins to 500 great(we know that last win was a joke)...so yeah senor assowipo hes great...mediocrity I love it

Last edited:
The Patriots finished 1 game better than a team that had no QB and virtually no RB. We had many injuries like your team and finished at 9-6. It is not i who is toking on memories of the past. The Patriots are very good and the Dolphins are just as good and then better due to Saban.

Take a long hard look, Saban did 1 game worse with way less talent. Take away Brady and the Patriots would have been 8-8 and you are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

Last edited:
Not until Saban reconstructs an Offensive line; till then they are a pretender. Saban needs to take Winston Justice at #16. to have a chance. If he doesn't, he is admittting the rebuild will run two more years...

Boner said:

Don't look now, but your defense is aging. Taylor, Traylor, K Carter, V Holliday, and Z Thomas are ALL in their 30's.

I predict mucho dissappointment this year.

skri65 said:
competitivie on paper, you mean, becuase all the ESPN talking heads say so. Have to repeat the other guy's question: What has he DONE?

So far all he has done as far as I'm concerned is to play all his first stringers in the fourht quarter right to the end of a meaningless game in week 17 in a desparate attempt to beat the Patriots third stringers. He did, barely stopping Cassel, Childress, Yates, etc.

In the process, this brilliant coach missed the opportunity to play some of HIS backups and see what they can do under game conditions.(BB got to see how his third string players match up against first string NFL players, on the other hand.)

WHEN he wins the divisin a few times, WHEN he goes deep into the palyoffs a couple times, WHEN he gets the team to the superbowl, THEN he will have done something. When his big claim to fame is to be competitive next year, he really hasn't DONEvanything, now, has he?

Boner said:
The Patriots finished 1 game better than a team that had no QB and virtually no RB. We had many injuries like your team and finished at 9-6. It is not i who is toking on memories of the past. The Patriots are very good and the Dolphins are just as good and then better due to Saban.

Take a long hard look, Saban did 1 game worse with way less talent. Take away Brady and the Patriots would have been 8-8 and you are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

9-6 eh? The Dolphins really got screwed because they played one less game than anyone else.

Stating the Dolphins had as many injuries as the Pats last year is a bold-face lie.

Boner, I understand you have a hard-on for Saban but stating they have an advantage over the Pats in coaching is comical at best.

First you say the Dolphins are just as good as the Pats and then you say last year the Dolphins had way less talent. Which is it? Or are you still hanging your hat on Saban being Lombardi, Walsh and Gibbs rolled up into one.

The last game of the season last year pretty much summed up the Dolphins to me. Our third stringers were a 7 yard completion away of beating your first stringers. Your D is aging. You have a QB who was terrible last year without Randy Moss and he might not even be back at the beginning of the season. I know the beginning of this century has been tough on you 'fins fans and wishful thinking is all you really have right now but be happy with trying to sneak into the 6th Wild Card spot. It would be a nice improvement over recent years.

Dolphins win the division?? ya someone drinking to much kool-aid

I think Miami will a better team than they were last year, but they will have a worse record (if that makes sense). I can't see the Fins being better than a 9-7 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes