PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the dolphins suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
this is a good place to sh-t on aqua and his pathetic doophins lol.as much as i hate the jets im really enjoying how bad the doofphins are .

Last edited:
Nice job, Dolphins. The one week I am pulling for them...they blow it. Pathetic fish. How could you be a fan of them, Aqua?

Nice job, Dolphins. The one week I am pulling for them...they blow it. Pathetic fish. How could you be a fan of them, Aqua?

Well you see, I'm not a bandwagon fan like yourself. Unlike you, I root for the team I've always known and loved. Shouldn't you be a Colts fan now? They were the last ones to win ya' know.

Here's an idea. The Pats sucked prior to 2001. What did they do? They starting CHEATING! Perhaps I should let Cam in on this secret so we can turn our fortunes around.

Well you see, I'm not a bandwagon fan like yourself. Unlike you, I root for the team I've always known and loved. Shouldn't you be a Colts fan now? They were the last ones to win ya' know.

Did your momma ever tell you to keep your mouth shut once and a while?? if she didn't let me clue you in.. you sound like a 5th grader, take what is happening to your team like an adult.. you have a crappy team, looks like they are going nowhere, face up to reality.. one of the marks of an adult is to know when to close the pie hole, now would be a good time.. all you invite is abuse and idiotic pre adolescence banter.

Here's an idea. The Pats sucked prior to 2001. What did they do? They starting CHEATING! Perhaps I should let Cam in on this secret so we can turn our fortunes around.
dolphins are 0 AND 3 lmao lol lol lol

Hey douche bag, do you run up and down your street wearing a sandwich sign that reads " I'm a nitwit and proud of it"? That's pretty much what you're doing here.

The Miami Dolphins.
They don't rebuild...they just slide further into obscurity.:bricks:

Damn, Aqualiar, why do you insist on being an imbecile?

KDO has been a Pats fan since before you were born. Pretty pathetic of you to call him a bandwagon fan because he wanted the Phins to beat the Jets.

The Pats didn't suck prior to 2001. In fact, moron, they went to the SB in 1996. Your team last went when your dad was still in HIGH SCHOOL and you weren't even a wet dream in his pants.

The Patriots were NOT cheating you moron. If you knew anything, you'd know that the video-taping issues only came to light LAST YEAR. Prior to that, it was perfectly LEGAL.

And a Phins fan should be the last person to talk about the Pats cheating considering all the criminals they've had on their team recently...

Joey Porter as a Dolphin - 3 games - 8 tackles - 1 Assist - No sacks
Jason Taylor this year - 3 games 12 total tackles/assists - 1 sack

What a sacking rusher and defensive demon Porter is like Aqua thinks he is going to be - ***ho1e

Aqua,Want to still think Jason still has it and is going to be MVP again? - dream on jerk - He's washed up like your Zach who has headaches now - your team is D-O-N-E

Last edited:
Maybe Aqua Boy has gone forever.. one can only hope, mommy must have caught him playing with Mr. Ralphie again..

The Pats didn't suck prior to 2001. In fact, moron, they went to the SB in 1996. Your team last went when your dad was still in HIGH SCHOOL and you weren't even a wet dream in his pants.

The Patriots were NOT cheating you moron. If you knew anything, you'd know that the video-taping issues only came to light LAST YEAR. Prior to that, it was perfectly LEGAL.

And a Phins fan should be the last person to talk about the Pats cheating considering all the criminals they've had on their team recently...

Aqua teen and Ricky Williams!! Lets roll em and smoke em!!!

they also went to the sb in 86 and where in the playoffs in 76 and 78

First round since 2001

Fins:

2007 9 Ted Ginn Jr. WR Ohio State
2006 16 Jason Allen CB Tennessee
2005 2 Ronnie Brown RB Auburn
2004 19 Vernon Carey G Miami (Fla.)
2003 -- No Pick -- --
2002 -- No Pick -- --
2001 26 Jamar Fletcher CB Wisconsin

Pats:

2007 24 Brandon Meriweather LB Miami (Fla.)
2006 21 Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota
2005 32 Logan Mankins G Fresno State
21 Vince Wilfork DT Miami (Fla.)
32 Ben Watson TE Georgia
2003 13 Ty Warren DT Texas A&M
2002 21 Daniel Graham TE Colorado
2001 6 Richard Seymour DT Georgia

The Pats drafted 8 Pro Bowl caliber players the Fins drafted 2 good players one of whom is injury prone, 2 average players and a stiff.

BTW Thomas admitted they were mic'd up vs the Patriots last year so you should put the cheating crap to bed.

Maybe Aqua Boy has gone forever.. one can only hope, mommy must have caught him playing with Mr. Ralphie again..

Take it easy on Aquafag guys...............we dont want to lose our best whipping boy.............do we:rocker:

First round since 2001

Fins:

2007 9 Ted Ginn Jr. WR Ohio State
2006 16 Jason Allen CB Tennessee
2005 2 Ronnie Brown RB Auburn
2004 19 Vernon Carey G Miami (Fla.)
2003 -- No Pick -- --
2002 -- No Pick -- --
2001 26 Jamar Fletcher CB Wisconsin

Pats:

2007 24 Brandon Meriweather LB Miami (Fla.)
2006 21 Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota
2005 32 Logan Mankins G Fresno State
21 Vince Wilfork DT Miami (Fla.)
32 Ben Watson TE Georgia
2003 13 Ty Warren DT Texas A&M
2002 21 Daniel Graham TE Colorado
2001 6 Richard Seymour DT Georgia

The Pats drafted 8 Pro Bowl caliber players the Fins drafted 2 good players one of whom is injury prone, 2 average players and a stiff.

BTW Thomas admitted they were mic'd up vs the Patriots last year so you should put the cheating crap to bed.

Yeah Rick Speilman and Dave Wannstedt did their best to make sure we butchered every draft. Jamar Fletcher over Reggie Wayne, Anquan Boldin and Drew Brees. Trading away 2 years worth of picks for Ricky Williams didn't do much for us and Jason Allen is a bust.

Who is the injury prone player? If you're referring to Ronnie Brown, I don't get it. His hand got cracked on a helmet last year, it's not like he cut and his knee couldn't hold up.

Well you see, I'm not a bandwagon fan like yourself. Unlike you, I root for the team I've always known and loved.

All twelve years of your life, huh? Wow, such devotion. Glad to see you go all the way back to the "Jay Fiedler Era" of Dolphins football...

Who is the injury prone player? If you're referring to Ronnie Brown, I don't get it. His hand got cracked on a helmet last year, it's not like he cut and his knee couldn't hold up.

2006 it was the hand, 2005 he had a hip, or some leg injury that limited his carries in the second half.

Maybe I have him confused in 2005 with Cadillac.

Either way he's been a decent player but I don't think he's been second pick in the draft good. He's been better than Benson or Williams drafted after him at least and given your O-Line and lack of a passing game perhaps if he had landed elsewhere he would be worthy of the second pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing