PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Dolphins Secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagg

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Not impressed at all, I think this will be there downfall.

The Jags scored 4 TD's on passes of 50 yards or longer against them this weekend. Granted 3 of them were against backups, and I didn't see any of the game, but that is shaky. And you are right, they are unimpressive on paper as well.

And the Patriots gave up almost 300 yards rushing so what does it all mean? The Patriots are done? Preseason.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
And the Patriots gave up almost 300 yards rushing so what does it all mean? The Patriots are done? Preseason.

Exactly. It's way to early, IMO. Training camp isn't even over yet. Heck, some of our players are still in different stages of rehab at this point. Friday night's game was all about EVALUATION.
Seymour, Harrison, Gay, Hill, and Green all sat out the game, and there were quite a few Offensive players that didn't play either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Ron Borges? said:

300? It was 196 and no Seymour, Bruschi or Harrison. Quit the BS.

I'm not saying that one preseason game where a bunch of scrubs see 75% or more of the PT is any sort of foreshadowing for the season to come, but still, when is the last time you heard of a team giving up 4 TD's over 50 yards? Obviously when their starters are in there it will be a different story, but in terms of depth, that certainly isn't a good way to start the season.

I'm staying out of judging everything on the first preseason game. However, Ron, it must be noted that a lot of Atlanta's passing yards were on screens/short passes to Norwood with inexperienced LB. The Patriots' secondary was fine for what it did on Friday.

When we play them just pick on Will(I'm s overrated it's not funny) Allen:D

:rolleyes: Pre-season - Game One :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes