The Dolphins' Injury report

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Last edited:
Re: The Dolphins' Injury report:

Thanks man...I did hear that Traylor was all but OUT...and that Taylor missed practice...BUT down here in S FLA, they mentioned Taylor being psyched that Parcells was on board (the coverage down here about Parcells is ad nauseum)...and that he (Taylor) was ready to get to NE...so I don't know what to think about that...realistically, a half motored Taylor doesn't scare me much...

We keep hearing Taylor is straight up OUT from the media, yet he remains questionable. I'd guess odds of him playing banged up in an utterly meaningless game are slim. It'd be stupid. Their season is done, they've avoided complete embarrassment, time to just get out of the season without further injuring the few quality players they have.

Last edited:

Heh Channing "The Patriots aren't much better then us" Crowder not in the game.

We keep hearing Taylor is straight up OUT from the media, yet he remains questionable. I'd guess odds of him playing banged up in an utterly meaningless game are slim. It'd be stupid. Their season is done, they've avoided complete embarrassment, time to just get out of the season without further injuring the few quality players they have.

Disagree ......1-15 is still COMPLETE embarrassment,......No.....they still have plenty to play for.....and they are all charged up about the Big, slimy, fat Tuna.......

Heh Channing "The Patriots aren't much better then us" Crowder not in the game.

Crowder is a piece of dogsh**.........he MIGHT make our practice squad......

You missed one

Questionable
Fish Catcher Flipper (dorsal fin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back