Welcome to PatsFans.com

The dog and Pony show about the Dog and Pony show

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsWSB47, Apr 24, 2009.

1. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I have a feeling the White House is saying "Uh Oh, now look what we've done" in this torture contoversy and are trying to figure out a way to get the tooth paste back in the tube since they left the door open for Holder to prosecute. I think clearly this was not what Barack was thinking when he opened the door back up so to speak.

The media and far left are at a fever pitch over this right now and the right has been in constant defense until they figured out that many democrats are just as neck deep in this and now are also in attack mode.

Should Holder move forward with this or is the country better off to leave it and move on?
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

Move forward with it and let's hear everything, they started it, now get on with it, if they do drop it we will all know why, dropping it means some on their team was in on it also.

They are so hell bent on getting even with the Hated Bush that they may now find that they have shot themselves in the foot, good.
  3. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

4. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I don't believe obama wanted to go down this path.......I think he is being dragged down it primarily by pelosi.......
  5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +285 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Short term it's helping the Obamababies because it's taking the headlines away from the massive spending and government taking of private businesses.
  6. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

:confused: Are you trying to avoid the discussion, or blowing it off because I only have a feeling and didn't use one of you 1+1=12 formulas to validate?
  7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

Get all the docs out. What attacks were prevented who was briefed of what was occuring and when. IF Administration officals are prosecuted, so should the congressional leader who were briefed.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  8. Roland

Roland Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The tree huggers will find a way to blame torture for global warming and Pakistan, LET THE SPINNING WHEEL SPIN.
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

This whole bru-ha-ha is nothing more than the Hard Left trying to slap Obama around into doing what they want him to do. If he caves to these America-haters, it's his bad and America will suffer as we did in the mid to late 70s; if he stands up to them, he'll be rewarded along with America.

//