Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Denver Freakin Airport

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

For those of you that know about the Nazi paintings, and Undergound holding cells, and masonic symbols throughout the airport, here comes a new one....

God of the dead arrives at DIA

God Of The Dead Welcomes Airport Travelers : NPR

DENVER - As if a 30-foot tall blue horse with glowing red eyes wasn't startling enough, travelers at Denver International Airport are now being greeted by a new Behemoth.

On Wednesday, workers erected a 26-foot tall, seven-ton replica of Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead, adjacent to the main terminal. The statue is here to promote the upcoming King Tut exhibit at the Denver Art Museum.

for those of you who DON'T know....

Google image "denver airport murals", or simply search "denver airport oddities"

Nazi soldier
    http://gorightly.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/murals03.jpg

Child in a coffen
    http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/files/2009/07/denver_airport_white_jews_christians.jpg

pretty normal stuff

2. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Supposedly, Denver is set to be the Capitol of the New World Order when calamities start breaking loose - false flag nukes in major cities(do an internet search on "Operation Blackjack" - numerous major cities get nuked, and used as an excuse to usher in the North American Union with Denver as its new capitol), global economic meltdown, civil unrest, you name it.

BTW - the mascot of the Denver Broncos is the WHITE HORSE, what's the significance of this? The 1st seal broken is the the rider on the WHITE HORSE, which is the coming one world antichrist leader(Rev 9:11 - ascends from the bottomless pit). It's no coincidence that a "Bluecifer" horse is in front of the airport, which pretty much symbolizes the PALE HORSE(4th seal broken) in Rev 6(Death and Hell follow this, and 1/4 of the earth dies).

Anyhow - the Denver Airport is OPENLY glorying in their OWN SHAME posting all these horrific paintings, and their underground bases are hardly a secret. It's as if they want to MAKE KNOWN their draconian agendas. Don't be surprised if prior, or at the beginning when all heck breaks loose, Christians and Patriots are rounded up and taken to their underground FEMA bases there.

Edit:
    The 2nd pictured link just like said in the last paragraph above. As for the 1st pic - coincidence that today's Emergent Church(one of their leaders is Rick Warren, author of that New Age Pagan 'Purpose Driven Deception' book) is MIRRORING themselves with what Hitler did in Nazi Germany?(i.e. they're focusing on "building communities" and "working together for the common good")

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

TOOONA!

I was just reading about "BlackJack" this week as well...

rooftop nukes in major cities in both here and the UK...the speculative date for this is this month...somthing like the 20th or 23rd..

The simple fact that you and I both have heard this probably means its BS, though...which I find comforting, needless...I'll be in Tahoe for those dates anyway.

The more research one does into the Denver FREAKIN Airport, the scarier it is. At first I thought the murals, the underground spaces and masonic symbols were a joke, 'till I saw them for myself (not the underground stuff) ....but the construction costs alone would cause one to say WTF is going on.

It makes NO BONES about the "New World Order" either...here is teh masonic stone there..

http://arcticbeacon.com/images/Denver_Airport_NWO.jpg

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/dulcebook_denver02.jpg

these guys seem to love to put coded stuff right in your face.

also....the arial view looks like .... well...

File:Denver airport USGA 2002 mod.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Someone on another MB noticed this - look very carefully at this girl's front collar, and closely...there's BLOOD around her neck. What does this mean? It looks like her head was CUT OFF. Revelation 20 says that Christians will get beheaded for not taking the mark of the beast.

BTW - the pre-trib "rapture" is also a HOAX - no, Christians will NOT get whisked away before the fan hits the ceiling, and no, there will be no separate set of "tribulation saints" like the pre-trib teachers ram down everyone's throats(i.e. Hal Lindsey and John Hagee). Even that same Rev 20 passage says the FIRST resurrection of the saints does not happen until AFTER the tribulation concludes.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010