PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Denver faithful is here to smash on you clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
u patsies ready for an ***** woop on national telivised game? better be, when we spank you turds 21-3 come here and get served ur crow, i got a big dish ready for the boston faithful ready to be served.

Pat's fan welcome Plummer with his 57% rating against the Chiefs - 16/30 for 173 yards? Half the yards went to one receiver - Walker.

The Bronco's running game looks better with a 4.0 average mixed among several backs.

It sure will be nice watching Dillon ram the ball down all your Bronc players throats.............

Cool. Just make your crow post a bit more coherent.

scott c said:
It sure will be nice watching Dillon ram the ball down all your Bronc players throats.............
dillion, the old man thats like 50? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Baaaaaaaaaa! he isn't no Larry johnson or LT, and that little running back you have in ur bench will be scared after he sees al wilson. Baaaaaaaaaaa! Haaaaaaaaaaaa!

pats1 said:
Cool. Just make your crow post a bit more coherent.
served is already being rumored to been served in boston before this game, hmmmmmmmmmm!!!! better save some room for desert! Crow style!!!! Baaaaaaaaaaaa! haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh my, we seem to have yet another Donkey fan that has drank way too much of that orange Kool Aid they serve by the gallon out there at Mile High. Obviously he wasn't watching his QB and the rest of the team stink it up the first two games, but alas there is just no cure for stupid. Please be sure not to operate any heavy equipment during your Kool Aid induced coma.

CPF said:
Oh my, we seem to have yet another Donkey fan that has drank way too much of that orange Kool Aid they serve by the gallon out there at Mile High. Obviously he wasn't watching his QB and the rest of the team stink it up the first two games, but alas there is just no cure for stupid. Please be sure not to operate any heavy equipment during your Kool Aid induced coma.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! this is just plummers master plan like last year he put 31 points in week three, he starts slow the first two weeks, then he rips up week 3. i feel sorry for the patsies, there in a for an crow-serving game Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

DENVER-OWNS-PATSIES said:
(Hysterical psycho-laughter edited) this is just plummers master plan like last year he put 31 points in week three, he starts slow the first two weeks, then he rips up week 3. i feel sorry for the patsies, there in a for an crow-serving game
You mean 30 points in a home game against KC? Even Tampa Bay could have managed that.

DENVER-OWNS-PATSIES said:
u patsies ready for an ***** woop on national telivised game? better be, when we spank you turds 21-3 come here and get served ur crow, i got a big dish ready for the boston faithful ready to be served.
I'll see you monday to laugh in your face........:singing:

Time to get out the sickle .... lots of Orange ****Weed in here.

I heard the Donkos paid off the refs again, just like they did in that playoff game in January. I guess the Pats should be worried about this game after all.

patriotspride said:
I heard there is going to be a gay forum to post on here .im so excited

Patriotscried posts another gay fantasy. Predictable as the sun rising in the morning. LOL.

Seriously, why are you even here. No-one likes you on this board. Too funny. LOL!! To be hated on your very own team's board is what I call a loser. Hell even I'm more liked on this board than you are, and I'm a fan of most teams that are hated in New England.

I have just two words for you sissy PatsFans...CHAMP BAILEY

JakeGirl said:
I have just two words for you sissy PatsFans...CHAMP BAILEY

I have 3 words!

Three Superbowl Rings

Bwhahahahaha!!!!!:rocker:

RS said:
Patriotspride is correct when he says im a loser.im a raiders fan and all i do is hang out at patsfans.com .i mean really what kind of loser am i to **** on bronco fans when my team is the worst in football .i cant wait for the new gay forum to start
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RS said:
Patriotscried posts another gay fantasy. Predictable as the sun rising in the morning. LOL.

Seriously, why are you even here. No-one likes you on this board. Too funny. LOL!! To be hated on your very own team's board is what I call a loser. Hell even I'm more liked on this board than you are, and I'm a fan of most teams that are hated in New England.
dance puppet dance lol lol the master pulls the strings and rs dances lol as always i own you lmao

patriotspride said:
dance puppet dance lol lol the master pulls the strings and rs dances lol as always i own you lmao

Poor patriotscried. He has no friends and never will. Hey maybe you can take that mutt with half a tail that lives in the next trailer over from you to your prom. Just kidding, he doesn't want anything to do with you either. Poor poor gaytriotscried.....

RS said:
i have no friends and never will. maybe if i stop wetting the bed i can get a boyfriend who am i kidding nobody wants a guy who likes to dress in his moms gurtle ..
:eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots