PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The day is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept like a baby last night.

I also had a very vivid dream. I was in an airplane waiting to take off (from Revere Airport, which doesn't exist) when a Greyhound bus and a huge Delta jet cut in front of us on the runway. The Delta Jet takes off and as we're watching it fly just west of Revere beach, it flips violently over to the left and drops like a rock onto what should be North Shore Rd.

I decided to get off the plane I was on and walk home instead, and as I walked by the accident scene I could see the tail of the plane as well as two large Navy ships' tails sticking out of what used to be the road. I hurried home to tell my wife and then I woke up.

I also had a very vivid dream. I was in an airplane waiting to take off (from Revere Airport, which doesn't exist) when a Greyhound bus and a huge Delta jet cut in front of us on the runway. The Delta Jet takes off and as we're watching it fly just west of Revere beach, it flips violently over to the left and drops like a rock onto what should be North Shore Rd.

I decided to get off the plane I was on and walk home instead, and as I walked by the accident scene I could see the tail of the plane as well as two large Navy ships' tails sticking out of what used to be the road. I hurried home to tell my wife and then I woke up.
lol, what?

I slept great last night, probably the best before any of the SB's. Might of helped that we got a good sized storm here yesterday in NB so I was out a few times shovelling.

No more drinking before bed

here in China. I am going to pop a sleeping pill which I do not do often. Before the AFCCG I decided to do without, it resulted a sleepless 7 hours.

I am going wake up around 7: 15 AM which is 6:15 PM, I am going to enjoy my coffee and my cig and the game and the victory and a happy week and a happy month and a great memory of a life time.

cya

So... I woke up today at 7:30 am CST.. Said to myself.. It's SuperBowl Sunday for the Pats.. Then it dawned on me.. This is the 8th time in my life that I've said that.. How many people can say that they've seen their team go to the SB 8 times and 6 times being led by the same Coach/QB combination. Only 1 other team (Steelers) has been to the SB 8 times. And no coaching combination besides Belichick/Brady has been to the SB 6 times.

In this, I can saw I've been truly blessed. And for that reason, I'm pretty subdued today.. I'm just looking forward to a great game..

it's been a long year but we are still here cheering for our team...dig deep gang...and enjoy our team today!!

here in China. I am going to pop a sleeping pill which I do not do often. Before the AFCCG I decided to do without, it resulted a sleepless 7 hours.

I am going wake up around 7: 15 AM which is 6:15 PM, I am going to enjoy my coffee and my cig and the game and the victory and a happy week and a happy month and a great memory of a life time.

cya
Where in China? I go often (Shenzhen, Shanghai, Chengdu and Nanjing.)

If Wilson beats Peyton and Brady in back to back Super Bowls I wilk tip my hat to his legacy. If Brady beats the Seahawks defense after the schalacking the Broncos. took lastyear the Brady vs Manning debates are over :cool:

The wait is agony.

Why does Wilson beat Brady but Brady beats the Seahawks defense? It's QB versus defense, not QB vs QB!

Its been a fairly decent Weekend so far as my Soccer Team Wolves had a Tie Yesterday which isn't a Bad result. Today tho i woke up with Butterflies in my Stomach and Hoping that my Favorite NFL Team gets the Win they Deserve. COME ON YOU PATRIOTS!!!! DO YOUR JOB!!! Bring the Trophy Home!

Today is long, but the longest day ever was the 2001 Superbowl...

Can't wait, going to be a long afternoon lol!!!!!

Its been a fairly decent Weekend so far as my Soccer Team Wolves had a Tie Yesterday which isn't a Bad result. Today tho i woke up with Butterflies in my Stomach and Hoping that my Favorite NFL Team gets the Win they Deserve. COME ON YOU PATRIOTS!!!! DO YOUR JOB!!! Bring the Trophy Home!

I thought all soccer games ended in a tie? ;)

The 12 hours before SB 42 were the longest of my life. 9 hours of every media person in existence tearing my team apart over something that never happened, followed by 3 hours of some heartbreaking football.

Win or lose, today will be nothing compared to that.

I thought all soccer games ended in a tie? ;)
Haha Depends on how the Players feel in the Morning. Some Days the Goals just smash in and others Days its as bad as the English weather! Glad i Live Sunny Texas Now! :)

I woke up about 15 mins ago. Its 8 on the west coast. My first thought went the game . ( I must be obsessed ). I was extremely nervous. Hubby and daughter are still sleeping. Came downstairs, made my coffee and then came here. Strangely this forum has calmed me a bit, I haven't put on any pre game show yet and not even sure if I am going to. I declined an invitation to a SB party today as nearly everyone there will be rooting for the Seahawks.

Haha Depends on how the Players feel in the Morning. Some Days the Goals just smash in and others Days its as bad as the English weather! Glad i Live Sunny Texas Now! :)

Soccer is about as unpredictable as it gets. Daughter played gold level and we travelled quite a bit with her around the country. You would see teams playing 11 on defense stacked and hold down formidable teams onslaughts and then just get a lucky game winning goal winning a game 1-0 they had no business being in. Another day you would see a 6-0 whipping. She's all grown up now but looking back those were good bonding times for us.

Where in China? I go often (Shenzhen, Shanghai, Chengdu and Nanjing.)
Shenzhen BABy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shenzhen BABy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WIN!!! WHOO HOOOOO. Chinese don't understand football but WE KNOW WE ARE THE SB CHAMPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back