PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I just looked up dillusions of grandieur up in the dictionary and it said "see Patslifer".

Lier, this is what comes up:

Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are
delusion, psychotic belief - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary
megalomania - a psychological state characterized by delusions of grandeur
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2008 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

The definition above only pertains to me if it is opposite day, and you are really trying to say I am right all the time. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Hey guys, since I have been correct on pretty much all of my claims since I started posting here, I must use this time to talk a bit about the defense.

I believe that the patriots will have a top D in the NFL next year. However, we must at look at cutting some dead weight from the team. Vrabel, Bru and Seymour must go. Seymour should stay if he will redo his contract, but if he cannot take a pay cut he should be cut. Harrison is another guy who should be cut. I think we had a great draft last year, and if we work free agency correctly, and BB makes some solid picks this year, we will be in the running for a title next year.

My claims:

Jackson = Bust - true

Maroney = Glass - true

Defense = cost is games/not very good - true

Vrabel, Bru, Ted = past prime - true

Sey = overrated - true

Patsfan mods = biased unfair - true

Sey isn't overrated, the mods are fine, and nobody's ever claimed that Bruschi wasn't past his prime. Epic fail.

I posted under a different name long before April. My job is to reel in the homers who run wild all over this board.

My claims have been far from obvious. Calling Jackson a bust was not very popular around here, and I was right!

We haven't had a frigging tool of your magnitude since Patriot Missile stopped posting here ..........hmmmmm

Sey isn't overrated, the mods are fine, and nobody's ever claimed that Bruschi wasn't past his prime. Epic fail.

Sey is overrated, I have proof of a mod bias, and your ignoring 90 percent of my post ( in which I was correct), typical :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We haven't had a frigging tool of your magnitude since Patriot Missile stopped posting here ..........hmmmmm

Oh brother, who are you? Exactly, nobody.

Oh brother, who are you? Exactly, nobody.

ass-big.gif

I posted under a different name long before April. What name was that, I thought we were only allowed one name?

My job is to reel in the homers who run wild all over this board. Self appointed homer policeman,no, ok then, who hired you and what are you paid?

quote]

Hey guys, since I have been correct on pretty much all of my claims since I started posting here, I must use this time to talk a bit about the defense.

I believe that the patriots will have a top D in the NFL next year. However, we must at look at cutting some dead weight from the team. Vrabel, Bru and Seymour must go. Seymour should stay if he will redo his contract, but if he cannot take a pay cut he should be cut. Harrison is another guy who should be cut. I think we had a great draft last year, and if we work free agency correctly, and BB makes some solid picks this year, we will be in the running for a title next year.

My claims:

Jackson = Bust - true

Maroney = Glass - true

Defense = cost is games/not very good - true

Vrabel, Bru, Ted = past prime - true

Sey = overrated - true

Patsfan mods = biased unfair - true
Good points there about the D

Vrabel, Bru and Seymour must go.

Replaced by who exactly?

And how do you know they'll be better than these three?

You want to assert they're each overpaid, fine.

If you'd prefer to have them here at a lower price, don't lose any sleep over their salaries as it now stands - its irrelevant.

Miguel will be able to show you 2 dozen ways that none of their salaries would affect the Patriots ability to sign or resign anyone else.

But would you really suggest just arbitrarilly cutting them without giving an ounce of thought to exactly who is replacing them?

Exactly who is it you view as an upgrade out there? Who would you sign?

Has he ever been right about anything positive? No. All he does is say everything sucks and then pats himself on the back when he's right about something, which is rare. But he thinks the defense sucks, so it's clear he's not a fan. At least not a Pats fan anyway.

That doesn't make any sense at all. Just because you think a certain unit on a team sucks doesn't mean your not a fan.

My team lost on Thursday.....if I was a jets fan, why would I be *****ing about the pats losing? FAIL!

You forgot to use your NSA account to reply to yourself.:rolleyes:

Replaced by who exactly?

And how do you know they'll be better than these three?

You want to assert they're each overpaid, fine.

If you'd prefer to have them here at a lower price, don't lose any sleep over their salaries as it now stands - its irrelevant.

Miguel will be able to show you 2 dozen ways that none of their salaries would affect the Patriots ability to sign or resign anyone else.

But would you really suggest just arbitrarilly cutting them without giving an ounce of thought to exactly who is replacing them?

Exactly who is it you view as an upgrade out there? Who would you sign?

Don't ask him questions where football knowledge and acumen are involved. He's simply the best at calling out Pats "homers" on a Pats fans board, don't you know...that's his job. In fact, he probably doesn't have a real job, so he self-appointed him this one while he lives in his mom's basement until he gets himself "back on his feet.:rolleyes:

Don't ask him questions where football knowledge and acumen are involved. He's simply the best at calling out Pats "homers" on a Pats fans board, don't you know...that's his job. In fact, he probably doesn't have a real job, so he self-appointed him this one while he lives in his mom's basement until he gets himself "back on his feet.:rolleyes:

Not even close. I would bet you are some 30k per year grunt, that attacks a person for not towing the company line on a message board! Say what you want about me, I never attack a person unless provoked. It's not my fault that you dig ditches for a living and your wife is a whale.

Last edited:
You forgot to use your NSA account to reply to yourself.:rolleyes:

My offer still stands j"man". Check the ip's or consult with the mods....if I am NSA I will delete my account, if not you do the same. You wont!?

Last edited:
My offer still stands j"man". Check the ip's or consult with the mods....if I am NSA I will delete my account, if not you do the same. You wont!?

Look NSA, I'll we're asking for is for you to come out of the closet. You've posted here before. We just want you to choose one screen name while being the self appointed "homer" police.:rolleyes:
There must be some place that you can go to B1tch about the Pats without being hounded by the "homers.":rolleyes:
Here, try this link: Jets Insider.com
:cool:

To Patslifer,

Its posters like you who make me not come to this site for extended periods.
You are the worst of the lot.

Not even close. I would bet you are some 30k per year grunt, that attacks a person for not towing the company line on a message board! Say what you want about me, I never attack a person unless provoked. It's not my fault that you dig ditches for a living and your wife is a whale.

While you come up with very general, and often used comebacks, and once again prove your capacity for original thoughts and football commentary you also tend to insult some very hard working people who love their wives regardless of what they look like and are probably a large # of the New England Patriot fan-base. Besides, what's wrong if someone digs ditches and comes home to a heavy, loving wife and family. It's probably better than not having to come home and sitting in your mom's basement with a crateful of girlie mags dating back to your junior high days.;)aye..Pats"no"lifer;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back