PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The D is laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.
The niners suck.....and the pats played poorly on D for a large chunk of the game. The end result was a good one, but first the first two Q's it looked like last week all over again.

Niners' total net yards per game this year:
Arizona: 291
Seattle: 365
Detroit: 370
N. Orleans: 312
N. England: 199

SF is not great, but their offense is good and they were at home.

Our D played poorly two series in the first quarter. Then Belichick/Pees/Capers made adjustments and held Niners for the rest of the game.

The niners suck.....and the pats played poorly on D for a large chunk of the game. The end result was a good one, but first the first two Q's it looked like last week all over again.

every1 is allowed their own opinion ... in your case dude ... it's pure idiocy ... u have no idea what the xxxxxx u're talking about ... don't like the team ... jump off the ... a tall building preferable :D

The Niners aren't bad this year. The defense played a fantastic game. The scores were often a result of great field position rather than bad defense. Let's be honest - this is exactly the type of performance the defense needs to give in every single game for this team to have a chance.

The final result for the defense was decent but not outstanding.

21 points allowed in "neutral" context isn't good.

21 points allowed, getting one more TO than your offense gives up, while having been somewhat disadvantaged by the kicking game, isn't bad.

Last edited:
every1 is allowed their own opinion ... in your case dude ... it's pure idiocy ... u have no idea what the xxxxxx u're talking about ... don't like the team ... jump off the ... a tall building preferable :D

I'll keep that in mind while I'm sitting in my 100 section seats, laughing about how your at home calling me names on a message board!

Last edited:

Are you kidding? It's a Mike Martz offense- they're actually pretty good on O. Whatever, have fun not enjoying the game and freaking out over nonexistent problems.

I'll keep that in mind while I'm sitting in my 100 section seats, laughing about how your at home calling me names on a message board!

assclown2520cereal.jpg

It was not a one game thing. THEY SUCK! The homers can chug the kool-aid, but you all know the truth. No pressure on the qb, terrible pass coverage, and blown assignments all over the place.

Call the whhaaaambulance, you effin bipolar azz. If you don't have anything constructive to say (unless it's funny, like my whambulance quote), don't say anything. they won. end of story.

Last edited:

Based on how much you seem to think that the Patriots suck this year, isn't driving out there and getting stuck in traffic, just to watch a LAUGHABLE football team, a waste of time and sort of masochistic?

Call the whhaaaambulance, you effin bipolar azz. If you don't have anything constructive to say (unless it's funny, like my whambulance quote), don't say anything. they won. end of story.

Says who you? Who are you anyway? Hhaha!!!!

Based on how much you seem to think that the Patriots suck this year, isn't driving out there and getting stuck in traffic, just to watch a LAUGHABLE football team, a waste of time and sort of masochistic?

No, I just think the defense stinks, and if we make it to the playoffs it will be exposed. All you homers cant handle that!

It was not a one game thing. THEY SUCK! The homers can chug the kool-aid, but you all know the truth. No pressure on the qb, terrible pass coverage, and blown assignments all over the place.
Just another blowhard.. BOOOOOOOOO!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!.

Just outed yourself as one of the kneejerk, front runner Gillette whine and cheezers - LOL.

I'd rather be a homer than a pathetic bandwagon loser. This team is 3-1 with it's HOF MVP QB on IR since the first quarter of week 1. No team is going to win it all every season or lead the league in offense or defense. Real fans understand that each season and each team is an entity unto itself. I'm damn proud of the way this one is handling adversity. I'm disgusted by the way some so-called fans reflect on them and us...

Just another self absorbed attention whore :attention:

Just outed yourself as one of the kneejerk, front runner Gillette whine and cheezers - LOL.

I'd rather be a homer than a pathetic bandwagon loser. This team is 3-1 with it's HOF MVP QB on IR since the first quarter of week 1. No team is going to win it all every season or lead the league in offense or defense. Real fans understand that each season and each team is an entity unto itself. I'm damn proud of the way this one is handling adversity. I'm disgusted by the way some so-called fans reflect on them and us...

Just another self absorbed attention whore :attention:

Oh really? How much would you like to bet that I have had season tickets longer than you have been a fan of the pats. Going on 18 years now. I was there when your mommy was wiping your nose!

I don't care if your'e digusted; I don't know you and your opinion means nothing to me. I think the 2008 pats d is garbage, and I beleive it will be exposed in the playoffs ( if we make it). Be careful what you call me, I was being called the same thing when I was calling Jackson a bust during preseason.... How did that turn out?

Last edited:
Oh really? How much would you like to bet that I have had season tickets longer than you have been a fan of the pats. Going on 18 years now. I was there when your mommy was wiping your nose!

I don't care if your'e digusted; I don't know your and you opinion means nothing to me.

Another clown going on ignore.... it's going to be a busy night.

I missed the game.

Looking at the stats they seemed to hold Gore in check and I think SF had less than 200 total yards.

What were the adjustments the Defense made?

Where was Richard Seymour was he inactive ?

I don't care if your'e digusted; I don't know you and your opinion means nothing to me. I think the 2008 pats d is garbage, and I believe it will be exposed in the playoffs ( if we make it). Be careful what you call me, I was being called the same thing when I was calling Jackson a bust during preseason.... How did that turn out?

I attended my first Patriots game in 1965 - back in the Fenway days. I knew what Jackson was in 2006, though I have a policy of not mindlessly bashing players on my team or beating dead horses because i'm not a self absorbed blowhard...The 2001 defense was the 24th ranked in the league in the regular season... How did that turn out?

I attended my first Patriots game in 1965 - back in the Fenway days. I knew what Jackson was in 2006, though I have a policy of not mindlessly bashing players on my team or beating dead horses because i'm not a self absorbed blowhard...The 2001 defense was the 24th ranked in the league in the regular season... How did that turn out?

The 2001 team had Brady.... The D is not close to good enough to stop a high powered O. I'm sorry, but thats how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back