PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Curse of Robert Irsay Game Thread (Colts vs. Ravens).

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 for 2 and Vinatieri still sucks ... :rofl:

Dink and Dunk not working today. Peyton is scared to death.

Ive been watching him since he was a Freshman at Tennessee. Im a Vols fan. He is playing not to throw a pick. Not good.

Like I said he is going to nail it! No doubt! :cool3:

This could be a long game. The Colts keep choking in the red zone, while the Ravens' O is, as usual, non-existant.

Oh they are worse than that ... too bad really because McNair could still do it if he had a receiver or 2.

The Baltimore O looks to much like KC's.

And to be honest, the Colts D looks jacked!

Baltimore needs a long drive for a TD. Won't get it!

Colts O is really ready to explode.

I don't think this is bad for the Ravens. Gave up field position twice and only down 6-0. McNair is going to have to have himself a good game. They already changed what they did on O after some having a fit over thier 1st drive -:)

That's what happens when you spend all week running your mouth. Idiots.

they are a physically talented team but not really mentally solid...ray lewis yaps so much but how many plays does he make and how many assist tackles he makes and then gets up and yaps ? just watch..
thats why all along i felt if i were the pats or chargers its better for both to play balt than indy.

Ive been watching him since he was a Freshman at Tennessee. Im a Vols fan. He is playing not to throw a pick. Not good.

Ryan you're not nervous ... you know it's in the bag already.

Ryan you're not nervous ... you know it's in the bag already.

I still think they'll win. Like I have since the seeding was announced. But Manning scared the crap out of me.

relax ryan, indy should win this easy IMO..now that he has 6 pts he play more confidently i guess

jamal lewis is hardly the same old back

Playaction against 8 in the box?
Inovative!

Dumb Ravens. If your going to throw short, dink and dunk passes make sure the catcher is running towards the 1st down, not standing still waiting to get tackled. :bricks:

That Colts soft defense is smacking the Ravens around like they were the ones talking crap all week.

This Colt defense is playing over their heads. The Ravens need to keep body-punching them.

Nice pass reception and then Billick goes back to 1st and 2nd down runs...what an ass.

yup..anyone still think we rather play indy than ravens ? i will take BB over billick any day

That Colts soft defense is smacking the Ravens around like they were the ones talking crap all week.

They're playing hard and strong. But there's nothing special about this offence.

This game looks like the season opener last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back