PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Curse of Robert Irsay Game Thread (Colts vs. Ravens).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klecko sucked at blocking when he was here.

He still does. That block he layed that the announcers were raving about accomplished absolutely nothing. At his size, he should blow linebackers out of the hole, not turn sideways and help seal a hole off on a 2 yard run.

I still love the guy though.

Samari Rolle given the similar assignment as Hobbs-Samuel..play very off :\

Re: Official Colts - Ravens game thread

The Ravens are good supposedly, right?

Colts are gonna win this game....I bet on it...

manning is going to school the ravens today i think , he may be too smart for the talktive ravens...and addai is running effectively after all the ravens talk this week

Colts outsmart themselves. Three runs in a row to set up Vinatraitor.

manning is going to school the ravens today i think , he may be too smart for the talktive ravens...and addai is running effectively after all the ravens talk this week

how effective is 7 carries 15 yards? cant judge off 1 drive. Ravens did a pretty nice job in the end.

Initial feel, Colts are gonna take this one by 21.

Rolle looks like Starks out there.

Can someone please explain to me why teams don't come out and run a play action pass against the Colts on the first play of the game?

You know their going to put 8 or 9 in the box!

Only gave up 3 while still getting thier heads in the game isn't bad. The Ravens have to get thier O going. Just running in 1st and 2nd down isn't going to do it, but it was only 1 series

how effective is 7 carries 15 yards? cant judge off 1 drive. Ravens did a pretty nice job in the end.

take of the last 3 carries..he ran for a first down for 10 yards...i wouldve thought the ravens would shut him down after all the smack talk this walk about 'addai is going to get hit'

he looked like we did against colts..its not that he got beat..his cushion was big..its coaching i would assume like we had our corners 10-15 yards off :\

take of the last 3 carries..he ran for a first down for 10 yards...i wouldve thought the ravens would shut him down after all the smack talk this walk about 'addai is going to get hit'

like i said. dont judge off 1 drive..Ravens need to get a feel for Colts and once they do..you'll see some GREAt football between the 2 teams

Colts look good...I have a feeling that the longer they stay in the lead..the longer have a better chance to win...Ravens NEED a good drive NOW!!!

i always felt this was bad matchip for the ravens not the colts..of course the colts can loose but i think balt thinks too much of itself than actually play defense...manning is going to switch the protections at the line, run no huddle and make it look easy i think...
lets see

McNair looked like the McNair c. 2000 there for a minute.

Heap just go JACKED UP.... looks like a fumble to me. Lucky Ravens.

fumble. (10 characters)

That's a fumble.

OK, Colts in a route!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back