PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Curse of Robert Irsay Game Thread (Colts vs. Ravens).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks in a row - The Colts win despite....THEIR OFFENSE!

Amazing!

I would think the opposite. No TD's doesnt raise much confidence.

forget TD...no one thought they could win this game.

Well barring a miracle, the Pats would go to Indy for the AFC Championship game. I wouldn't mind shutting up the dome next Sunday.

Well like I said their going to lose at home

Well, this game's over. Ravens had a million and one chances to win this one, but they didn't. Credit the Indy defense, if you want, but I blame the Ravens offense for being useless and not sticking to their commitment to the run when Indy's run defense started to break apart. What became clear was that the Colts are toast in the next round regardless of their opponent.

Give credit where its due....indy played a physical team on the road with a week's rest and won* ..we all dislike indy but they deserve to win however they do

And now we are seeing why BB played for the 3 seed in week 17.

Blame the KC offense last week.
Blame the BAL offense this week.

I think its more of the Colts defense playing out of this world.

Colts win. How did that Ravens defender allow that ball to be caught by Clark? WOW.

Well, I think the Colts defense has become a heck of a lot better in such a short amount of time. Lets hope we win tommorow. It'll be a tough game. Peyton really really sucks right now. But his RB's have done a good job, Rhodes pretty much ended it. I'm just so suprised at how well the Colts defense has started to play. Only 7 last week, 6 this week.

Colts vs Pats AFC Title game. It needs to be that.

Colts vs Pats > Colts vs Chargers.

Last edited:
I can't think of a less deserving team to win two playoff games the way the Colts have played - too bad the Ravens deserve to lose this game, which negates that fact. Terrible execution, worse coaching... offensive genius my ass, how many 5 and 7 step drops are you going to let McNair take, Billick? How many times are you going to butt your head against an 8 man front, then go away from the run as a result? Just idiotic. The Ravens are frauds, luckily for the Colts, they're only slightly less fraudulent.

ok, time to pull out the block field goal return for a td play

Manning does his best to give it away yet again. Game changing play: The refs missing the call when Ed Reed didn't actually step out of bounds.

I can't wait to see how the Colts handle a team that has talent on both sides of the ball instead of just one.

The Colts earned it. They played who was in front of them and they were better on both days. If the pats had beaten the colts at home, the Pats would have had this path.

Manning does his best to give it away yet again. Game changing play: The refs missing the call when Ed Reed didn't actually step out of bounds.

Actually, give the Colts some credit. The game changing play was McNair's interception at the 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes