Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Crucifiction Begins

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

Tomorrow all you liberals and sore losers can start watching as your brother and sister sore losing liberals in Washington start their process of trying to destroy and crucify a DECENT, dedicated, honest American.
    The reason, he isn't on their team, he has more class, morality and dignity than any one of the hate filled bast ards that will be trying to slit his throat.

It is being said that senator "Women Killer" Uncle Teddy will be questioing him on the treatment of women concerning Abortion, this is such a joke I almost threw up typing it.

Imagine the drunken hog that left a young women to slowly die by drowning, walking past several homes that had telephones but not knocking on a door to get help for the young girl as she screamed and gulped for air believing "Teddy" would save her, no he didn't stop to make the call, he wanted to be president, the dirty "Kennedy Maggot" had only one thing on his mind, "THE COVERUP"

Also imagine this bellowing screaming degenerate of a man who he and his whole tribe of brothers treat women worse than the Taliban do actually questioning a man like Alito on womens issues.

Judge Alito has more morality and class in one of his dirty sneakers than that whole family of whore mongering abusers of women do in their whole bodys.

The democrats should hang their heads in shame for allowing this "Slobbering Pig" Kennedy to dare and question Alito on "Women"

Shame on you you jealous sore losing head hunters.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2006
  2. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +776 / 19 / -30

#15 Jersey

Maybe Teddy would get along well with the boyfreind murdering wife of the president. You know, the president that got a 15 year old pregnant and had her get an abortion.

3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +115 / 10 / -15

#37 Jersey

:confused: Sure whatever the left wing monkey poo sites tell you, but Kennedy murdering Mary Jo Kopechne is a matter of fact! So yeah he is a champion of women's rights, the rights to get in a car with a drunk and be driven off a bridge.

4. OhExaulted1

Ratings:
    +776 / 19 / -30

#15 Jersey

Laura bush ran a stop sign and slammed into her boyfreinds car killing him in 1963. That is a FACT. The only question that remains is wether or not it was deliberate or a horrible "coincidence".

Where's your outcry for Micheal Douglas, the 17 yr. old who's life she ended. I guess manslaughters OK with you if your a right winger.

5. OhExaulted1

Ratings:
    +776 / 19 / -30

#15 Jersey

In true right wing fashion, they can point out indescresionts in the party they oppose and ignore with blind allegiance the party with which they align themselves. The Neo-Clone Zombies strike again.

6. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Give Bush credit...he tried...

[​IMG]

7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

WTF is That? Who's that wierdo?

8. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Thats Jeff Gannon, aka Guckert, white house propagandist and male prostitute.

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

I thought you people "LOVED" homosexuals, you have just insulted everybody in Provincetown and also Barney Frank.

Your post indicates that you believe Homosexuality is abnormal and wrong.

Not very liberal of you is it?

10. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +115 / 10 / -15

#37 Jersey

You know that NEM has recently decided to start wearing a cowboy hat. I am almost positive that his wife is a clone of HELEN THOMAS, so I guess I can understand climbing the mountain.

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

Brokeback Mountain, the two heros are "Sheepherders" lol :singing:

Helen Thomas thought "SHE" was the president, (liberal old biased bag)

12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The Left wing has legitimate concerns about Judge Alito. I don't think the concerns are weather he's a criminal or a scumbag or nothing, just weather the court will be right for the country if he joins it. Lets also remember that Bush tried to sneak his upstairs maid past Congress just before he went with Alito. So there's reasons to look this guy over real good.

Another reason to be careful is that the only way he's leaving is either feet first or if he somehow snuck into the Oval Office and had consensual oral sex with an adult of the opposite gender. We all know that doing that is constitutionally mandated grounds for impeachment. But I don't think the old guy could sneak himself and a friend past the Secret Service. Those boys and gals are pretty sharp. So he's gonna be a justice for decades if he gets in.

13. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Nice projection. The problem I have is with media hacks like this getting a pass to the WH press corps for the mere purpose of deflecting criticism and creating faux news sources. Keep trying to twist my posts, Harry Boy, maybe you'll be right one of these days.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

WHEN THE KIND AND CARING POLITICALLY CORRECT LIBERAL LOONEYS WANT TO INSULT J EDGAR HOOVER WHY DO THEY CALL HIM A HOMOSEXUAL, DON'T THESE DING DONGS REALIZE THEY ARE ALSO INSULTING ELTON JOHN AND HIS WIFE/HUSBAND????

15. JLC

JLC Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Didn't you mean "left for the country?" :D

The president gets to pick. He won. If Kerry had won, he would have got to pick. That's how it works.

The only reason the dems are howling are because they won't be able to promote their political agenda as well with Alito on the SCOTUS. Exactly the same howling we would hear from the right if Kerry were in office and had placed a left-leaning justice's name in nomination.

The "best thing for the country" slant is entirely dependent on your political/power perspective. It truly seems to have little connection to the reality in which most Americans live.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  16. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

That's almost right, except for the matter of the Senate having to approve the nomination, where Republicans lack the 60 votes needed to break a filibuster. I don't think, with elections coming up, that the GOP would have the balls to invoke the nuclear option.

17. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +474 / 18 / -17

That's not how it works. Just as Republicans delayed and blocked dozens of Clinton appointees, the Dems are doing the same. Just as Clinton appointed Ginsburg, who was viewed by Republicans as a moderate, Bush appointed Roberts, who is viewed as a moderate conservative, and the Democrats okayed it. That's not the case with Alito. Alito may be a political activist who wants to push a right-wing agenda without regard to precedent.

Exactly, that's how our system works.

The best thing for the country is an ethical question, but the way we get the best for the country is a political question. Alito may not have the ethical credentials to be a SC justice. He supports giving the president the power to wiretap, opposes women's rights over their own bodies, etc. To me those are ethical issues (though we may disagree). The political issues are how we prevent him from being approved and get Bush to approve someone who is more representative of America.

18. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nationworld/bal-te.alito25dec25,1,5964025.story?coll=bal-home-headlines

This confirmation should be decided by Alitos position on presidential powers, pure and simple. All indicators suggest this guy wants the executive branch to have much more power than it has traditionally/historically, and this is the key.

They may try to make this about Roe v. Wade, but ultimately the bigger question is how much authority do you give the president.

The NSA scandal should come home to roost here and, ultimately, this could be make or break for democracy as we know it.

19. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I TOTALLY agree AAB.

20. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Boy,
    You're one sic fu-k, but you crack me up! And you're right about that, except AAB never claims to be a liberal apologist, not that he needs me to back him. BTW, J Edgar was a gay guy and Elton's husband might get pissed at being called a "wife" so watch yo' back.