PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Cowboys are OFFICIALLY coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, my biggest fear, well not really a fear, is our corners are really to small, IMO, to stay with the taller receivers (TO, for example)... I would prefer Randall Gay, with his height, on the corner opposite Samuel, Hobbs in the slot.

Huh? Randall Gay - pick aside - did not have a very good game against Cleveland. And, if I recall correctly, T.O. pretty much had Randall Gay for lunch in the Pats/Eagles SB. Although shorter, Samuel is the man for this job.

Then they're idiots. Compared to that cluster**** we played like worldbeaters yesterday. Romo had 5 picks and a fumble. TO couldn't catch a cold. And if not for coaching incompetence in Buffalo they lose that game against a decimated team every time.

True. Good thing they got an awesome kicker. But in all fairness the pats were only 25% in the red zone. Looks like Gostkowski will get some more action if they keep that up.

You should probably hope that the players themselves are not as overconfident as you guys are.

In all honesty, I'm not saying that the Cowboys are going to win, but stranger things have happened...

You should probably hope that the players themselves are not as overconfident as you guys are.

In all honesty, I'm not saying that the Cowboys are going to win, but stranger things have happened...

Why do people keep saying crap like this, do you really think the players think like fans do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes