Welcome to PatsFans.com

The compassionate of Obama and Democrats for UNLUCKY Americans

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Feb 27, 2010.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

More than a million set to lose jobless benefits in March - Feb. 26, 2010

They spend a lot of time discussing about new ways to tax people but helping people is not their #1 priority. :bricks::bricks:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/AIG-posts-89-billion-loss-on-rb-4019897031.html?x=0

http://money.cnn.com/2010/02/26/news/companies/Fannie_mae_results/

Obama will give billion dollars to AIG and Franies again while ignoring poor souls here.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Read your own articles, Shilly-Man. It's the Republicans who prevented the billf from passing.

Lawmakers repeatedly tried to approve a 30-day extension this week, but each time, Sen. Jim Bunning, R-Ky., prevented the $10 billion measure from passing, saying it needs to be paid for first.

"Right now, the 1.2 million workers who will lose benefits in March are being held hostage by partisan attempts to delay and block this critical legislation," said Christine Owens, executive director of the National Employment Law Project.
  3. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Do you forget that Democrats control WH, Senate, and Congress? What do democrats do with their majority? They use it to talk????

Bush didn't have the same majority in Congress as Obama does but he got thing done. What have your Obama and Democrats done anything since they control Washington DC?????

Where is Obama's Chicago toughness?????????
  4. mack207

mack207 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Uhh, Bunning is the SOLE Senator holding this up. Democrats could hold every single seat in the Senate, every seat in the House and the Presidency and Bunning could STILL pull this stunt.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 10 / -26

The comfort of the Dems did it rings hollow.. Bunning is not only affecting the unemployed, but others as well.

Senator blocks programs - Nation - MiamiHerald.com

6. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It's still Republican's fault again. Where is Obama's bipartisan effort?
  7. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +538 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

You don't know how to read, do you?
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +929 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

He can't spell ... so how can anyone assume he can read. :confused3:
  9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +538 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

That's true - he also has a problem with mathmatical concepts as well....such as the fact that there are 24 hours in a day.

He does seem to have a childlike fondness for pictures, however....maybe we could all pitch in and buy him some

Attached Files:

10. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Is it my reading or your listening?

You refused to answer my question about Obama's bipartisan effort. You always blame Republicans for everything when Obama fails to negotiate.

Obama got his ObamaCare passed in Senate and House WITHOUT any repub's support. Why can't he get the unemployment extension passed?????

It's a simple question which requires a simple answer.
  11. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +57 / 14 / -9

I have a friend "brick layer" who worked one month since Oct 2008 & he
    is still collecting.

A girl who worked for my company got layed off in Nove 2008 and another
    co-worker told us she is still collecting?

My friend the brick layer, collects and works on the side.
    Most trade unions members are famous for the double dip.
    The unemployment office does not even ask them to fill out a
    sheet showing that they are looking for work.

If an office worker gets layed off, they have to fill out
    a sheet listing the places they have looked for a job.

If the union has given them 1 month of work since Oct of 2008,
    maybe it is time they started looking for a new job.

How long are we suppose to let them collect?

I know they were talking about extending the benefits until the end
    of the year. My fiend will be happy, he has a lot of side jobs lined up.
  12. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I can't spell and read. Don't you want to be in my position when you don't want to read all bad things which Obama is doing to this country? Are you sure that you could comprehend of what I'm giving you every day??? You can only handle to 4 Obama threads because anything more than 4 is too much for you.:rocker::rocker:

Ignorance is bliss and you are happen to be a Obama supporter.:singing::singing::singing:
  13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +538 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Like I said - it's your reading....read the article again. It's one man, one REPUBLICAN man, who's doing the hold up. Obama's ready to sign the bill - but because of one senator, one REPUBLICAN senator, the bill is stalled.

You don't trust your own source, fine, here's another:

With most senators already home for the weekend, Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., tried Friday morning to have the bill passed on a voice vote, which can be blocked by the objection of a single senator. Bunning objected, as he has repeatedly since Thursday.

GOP objection could jeopardize jobless benefits - Politics- msnbc.com

And if you want still more - try this one on for size:

A partisan impasse in the Senate will cause unemployment benefits to run out for thousands of Americans beginning next week after the Senate was unable on Friday to temporarily extend the jobless pay.

Insisting that the unemployment money be offset by other savings rather than added to the deficit, Senator Jim Bunning, Republican of Kentucky, refused to allow the Senate to take up a House measure that provided another 30 days of aid and also prevented a cut in Medicare fees paid to physicians.

Bill to Extend Jobless Benefits Hits a Partisan Roadblock - NYTimes.com

So there you go - a "simple" answer indeed - simple enough I thought you could figure it out yourself. My bad.
  14. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +538 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Well that's stating the obvious.

ROFLMAO I wouldn't want to be in your position for any reason.

Did you mean "could" or "can?" and there's no "of" regardless of what the question is.

And what makes you happen, NEP? From the sound of the way you write not only do you swallow, hook-line-and-sinker, everything your little smammy friends send you in e-mails regarding Obama but you also apparently really DO buy whatever little happy pill they advertise.
  15. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My math sucks now heh? I have a lot of things to immprove, don't I?

It's too bad that I don't live up to your liberal high standard. At least, I didn't vote for Obama.

Even though I get older every day, I still have youth in me. Do you know what else I also have? A good memory of a good old 2008 when you embraced Obama and trashed Bush. Yes, you thought he would save the world and change the country's direction.

What do we know now? Obama saves sh!t. He changes sh!t and his supporters don't want to have anything to do with him. Yes, you still drink Obama KOOL-AID and your ignorance is bliss.

When I told you that a dream was still a dream, you laughed. Why don't you laugh any more? Because it's not fun to see your new taxes and country's debt?

I don't know what your liberals can buy to make me better when my english and math sucks according to you. Can you see that i'm having a good time here? It seems to me that you don't enjoy your time here every day. Why is that? My Obama threads drive you crazy and make you look bad every day. The truth hurts. If you enjoy it, you would not want to see me banned, would you?

Perhaps, you need to bring something more than your math and childest arguement because it's getting old.

Speaking of mathematic, did you calculate our country's debt or new taxes before supporting Obama? No?

It's really disturbing when you didn't use your excellent math and english skill to do your homework before voting for Obama. However, you always remind me of my insufficient english and math skill every day. Am I missing something, here???? It doesn't sound right, does it????

I'll never want to know what went through your mind when you decided that Obama was your lord and savior.

What happens to your 'Yes, we can' when i see a lot of 'no, we still can't do sh!t' every day?

By the way, do you know that Obama's failure policies have nothing to do with my english and math skill? If you can't defend his policies with your english and math skill, what is good for you to have them?

You started with my english and math and i'm sure that you will something fresh and new to remind me of how 'imperfect' i am every day.:singing::singing::singing::singing:
  16. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You have to admire my dedication. You criticize my english skill. Guess what? I post 4 Obama threads every day. I don't know if you notice but my english skill is getting better.:singing::singing:

Believe me when i tell you this. Even if you wanted to be, you would not handle it because you would not want to go through what I have gone.

Somebody got to step up and expose liberal's BS. It happens to be me, NEPATRIOT. Am I your hero or what?:singing::singing:
    I'm still learning.......I'm reminded of that every day. It's still your fault because my english skill would be better if you didn't limit me to 4 threads a day.:singing:

Can you count more than 4??No?:singing:

I got news from NYTIMES, bloomberg, foxnews, cnn, msnbc, and other reliable sources.

Sometimes, i need to throw in an unexpected source so that you and DarryIS can call it crappy.:rocker: I have to give you something to say when you can't defend Obama's policies.
  17. HarkDawg

HarkDawg Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

3 words.

Yes We Can!

:confused::confused::confused:
  18. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +538 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Really? But you just stated earlier that you got your news from email spammers.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...up-has-deep-ties-white-house.html#post1740249
  19. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I SUBSCRIBED news from other sources. They delivered news to my inbox. I don't google for news.

I know that you can't defend Obama's policies in my threads. By posting it, I need to give you and DARRYIS something say even though all you say is 'crappy'.:singing::singing::singing:

You understand what i'm doing?:rocker::rocker::rocker:
  20. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +929 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

Well ... we have BINGO ... progress is slow but it's progress.

[​IMG]