PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Colts Win, Thaaaaaa Colts......Wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"it's good, it's good" Never heard Lame brain say "Colts win" :confused:

"It's good , it's good" means .....The colts lost.:rolleyes:

C est ca la vie,ma poule.Je n ai pas de "c" cedille . :cool:

Last edited:
Lamey is a fun guy for us to have on the radio, but no one from Indy is going to argue against your contention that he is kind of senile. But he's like your grandpa, even after he's nuts you still love him.

Don't understand the substance of this...

Last edited:
The point is the guy is a moron and a complete tool, get it? H-O-M-E-R, get it? A joke and annoying pain in the balls to listen to, get it?

The point is the guy is a moron and a complete tool, get it? H-O-M-E-R, get it? A joke and annoying pain in the balls to listen to, get it?

Yes, thank you DoubleG, I get it now. This is why I don't listen to him.

Is it just me, or does anyone else despise how he calls the players by their first names like they are his friends? It lends itself to the whole "We're Indy, we're all friends and cute and fuzzy and win the right way, without swearing.". It REALLY rubs me the wrong way.

I'm really looking foreward to hearing this call, "Peyton at the line mimicking a stewardess. Peyton takes the snap drops back, he's got happy feet, looks to Marvin, PEYTON TO MAR-...Asante....

Last edited:

I didn't know the Colts were attempting to market Lamey to Pats fans :rolleyes:

Lamey is down home and folksy, but so are people in Indiana. And seeing that he's been a member of the media longer than anyone on our current roster has been on the team he probably knows them on a first name basis.

Colts fans like him, and that's all the Colts management care about. Of course he's a homer, most home team radio guys are. You won't find one Colts fan who won't say Bob Lamey is not a homer, it's completely obvious if you listen to him.

Listen dc_Dolts_fan, MY POINT is the guy is annoying as sh!t to listen to and it shouldn't have to be that way.

I got stuck listening to the tool afew years ago coming home from Chicago driving through that armpit of a state known as Indiana (you know, along route 90 corn on the left, corn on the right for three hours) and halfway through the ride I wanted to pull over and throw the radio into said corn field.

If you listen to Gil and Gino (Patriots radio guys), there is some homerism there, no doubt, but they don't sound like someone shot their dog if the other team makes a great play or scores a TD like your idiot does; case in point, listen to his call during the November 4th game on the NFL highlight package for that game, it's a friggin joke. His call on the Manning int to end the game is LOL pathetic, I watch it over and over as it is beyond comical to hear his call.

Get a clue.

Listen dc_Dolts_fan, MY POINT is the guy is annoying as sh!t to listen to and it shouldn't have to be that way.

I got stuck listening to the tool afew years ago coming home from Chicago driving through that armpit of a state known as Indiana (you know, along route 90 corn on the left, corn on the right for three hours) and halfway through the ride I wanted to pull over and throw the radio into said corn field.

If you listen to Gil and Gino (Patriots radio guys), there is some homerism there, no doubt, but they don't sound like someone shot their dog if the other team makes a great play or scores a TD like your idiot does; case in point, listen to his call during the November 4th game on the NFL highlight package for that game, it's a friggin joke. His call on the Manning int to end the game is LOL pathetic, I watch it over and over as it is beyond comical to hear his call.

Get a clue.

Great post, Double G. Lamey is a bit annoying, and Gary DOES smell bad. On the other hand, I DO love my sweet corn. Does the great state of Massachusetts grow any corn, or have any cows? We have cows here, oh, and cattle too.

And GIL SANTOS is not a h-o-m-e-r? They both get paid to be homers.

Did you not read what I wrote; Christ.

I wrote there is some homerism with Gil and Gino, but they don't sound like someone shot their dog when the other team scores or if the Patriots lose.

Read before you comment, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye