PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Colts' Streak Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Adam Schefter of the NFL Network just reported that the Colts amazing streak continues, despite the apparent loss to the Cowboys this evening. The Colts have now won 30 CONSECUTIVE GAMES with their playoff seed position at stake, not including playoffs games, and games played in the state of Texas.

Last edited:
On a related note, the Colts are f#cking laying low this season, with very little commercial exposure, no midseason rule changes or assaults on fellow NFL employees.

Thank God nothing has changed!

The streak continues. :cool:

PonyExpress said:
Adam Schefter of the NFL Network just reported that the Colts amazing streak continues, despite the apparent loss to the Cowboys this evening. The Colts have now won 30 CONSECUTIVE GAMES with their playoff seed position at stake, not including playoffs games, and games played in the state of Texas.
Did he really say this ?You are kidding right ?...
If he said it...
what a *bleeping* jackass...
schefter is the most useless reporter i know...he info is always wrong or old news...iam surprised he has this much noteriety...

Another f#cking commercial as I read this thread. My wife has the decency to drop what she is doing and hit the mute button.

Those Colts sure know how to lay low. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back