PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Colts Should be Ashamed of Themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
They really should be ashamed of themselves. They got every call in this game. 2 calls were even created for this team (the cromartie TD "holding" and the no-contact Pass int).

So you have the Refs openly helping out the Colts, then you have the Colts pumping in fake crowd noise. Then you add Billy Volek and no LT and the Colts Still Lose.

this was the most pathetic thing i've ever seen.

The NFL should be ashamed of themselves and so should the Colts.

I don't know how their players can look at themselves in the mirror.

They're still the only other team ... and f/o ... on the Patriots' level.

But yeah, they sure squandered some powerful advantages.

Keegs...you are my guest to ANY Patriots game next year....lobster ,shrimp and tenderlons tailgate...ice cold Bud bottles, a place to crash..you name it...was that the BEST??? That manling face...the choke..the networks gagging in the first half hoping he'd match Brady? No, you come up here and we will take care of you like a KING...and when you go back to the midwest you tell those gagging, fraud adorers what real football and REAL football fans are really about.

good to see us charger fans weren't the only ones who noticed the favoritism the refs gave...It got a little ridiculous.

Keegs...you are my guest to ANY Patriots game next year....lobster ,shrimp and tenderlons tailgate...ice cold Bud bottles, a place to crash..you name it...was that the BEST??? That manling face...the choke..the networks gagging in the first half hoping he'd match Brady? No, you come up here and we will take care of you like a KING...and when you go back to the midwest you tell those gagging, fraud adorers what real football and REAL football fans are really about.

yes that was great.

thanks for the offer.

I might take you up on that sometime. I've been wanting to go to a game at the Razor forever but we always have to settle for away games.
This next year we are going to try and plan a trip to Mass so i can see some of my family and we can go to a home pats game. i can't wait.

If we go, ill find you.

good to see us charger fans weren't the only ones who noticed the favoritism the refs gave...It got a little ridiculous.

The Colts were looking past the Chargers to a rematch with the Patriots .........

It is ridiculous to let the back-up QB & RB come in for the winning td drive against the #1 defense in the NFL, shame on the Colts, good for the Pats. Bolts do not have a chance next weekend.

It is ridiculous to let the back-up QB & RB come in for the winning td drive against the #1 defense in the NFL, shame on the Colts, good for the Pats. Bolts do not have a chance next weekend.
We have seen our share of "#1" defenses this year.
Meanwhile our sucky D led by Seymouth is somehow still alive.

True Keegs, so very true.

I've never been one to buy into the "refs are biased" bull****. But after our game in the RCA dome this year and seeing what happened today, I'm starting to think otherwise (yeah I'm a little slow sometimes)

The NFL absolutely should be all over the questionable calls in this game and send a loud and clear message to refs that BS like this won't be tolerated.

Or the NFL is going to go the way of boxing and wrestling...

The holding call was atrocious in my view.. Although I'm not a Chargers fan, I do believe they should have been up by at least one TD more than the final score... The Colts were outplayed and defeated by a backup QB.. great drive, that one, without LT in the game...

yes that was great.

thanks for the offer.

I might take you up on that sometime. I've been wanting to go to a game at the Razor forever but we always have to settle for away games.
This next year we are going to try and plan a trip to Mass so i can see some of my family and we can go to a home pats game. i can't wait.

If we go, ill find you.

Awww. How cute! You guys are hooking up! :p

Colts/Pats would have been a ratings monster and obviously the NFL was doing everything possible to assure that outcome...Too bad Dungy got outcoached by Norv (ouch) and Manning choked again....

Loved how Esiason singled out the ref who made the "holding" call on the INT return at the end of the 1st half. Since he asked Cowher if he knew the ref, it must have been one of the refs from the awfully called Steelers-Colts game a couple years ago.

Can't believe Volek-Turner beat the Colts.

Can't believe (actually I can believe) the "PI" call against the Chargers that was terrible.

They really should be ashamed of themselves. They got every call in this game. 2 calls were even created for this team (the cromartie TD "holding" and the no-contact Pass int).

So you have the Refs openly helping out the Colts, then you have the Colts pumping in fake crowd noise. Then you add Billy Volek and no LT and the Colts Still Lose.

LMAO!!!!!!! :rofl:

Manlove at its best :eat2:

Loved how Esiason singled out the ref who made the "holding" call on the INT return at the end of the 1st half. Since he asked Cowher if he knew the ref, it must have been one of the refs from the awfully called Steelers-Colts game a couple years ago.

It was Phil Luckett of the infamous coin toss game with Bettis .

Am I the only one who noticed the clock on the tv screen when the Colts played? The clock was manipulated every so often on the clock, stretching out their time.

I'm NOT joking about this either.

I remember one time during the last 2 minutes that it went almost 3 seconds to equal 1 on the clock.

This is disturbing...

So true........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing