PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Colts or the Titans - Who do you want to see win here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't root for the Colts if they were 3-12 and their last game of the season somehow helped us out. That's how much I hate them. Dungy and Polian cemented my hatred when they whined to the league to ****ify defenses because their team and quarterback couldn't compete in a physical football game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colts of course. I'm not giving up on winning AFC. We can't do that if Titans keep winning. Screw the Colts, win or lose they're headed no where. Let's have them do us a favor by taking us 1 game closer to Titans in loss column.

I want the Colts to win because they have a very classy organization and are a more talented team then Tennesee. If they can get their game together, they can beat anyone. It would also be nice to see a great guy like Manning add onto his already impressive stats.

Go Titans!

I want the Colts to win because they have a very classy organization and are a more talented team then Tennesee. If they can get their game together, they can beat anyone. It would also be nice to see a great guy like Manning add onto his already impressive stats.

Hah, that's high comedy right there.

Why are people calling this a must win game for the Colts?

If they lose they are 3-4, one game behind the 4-3 Ravens/Jets for the 6th Wild Card spot.

Hahaha Colts don't trust Vinatieri to kick a 48 yarder! So they have Manning throw it on 4th and two. Incomplete Titans ball.

How long can the Pats keep this up without Mr Brady?

I saw this whilst skimming the web and needed to put it somewhere.

peytoninmiami.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back