Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Coffee thread

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by CheeseMonkeys, Jan 16, 2011.

?

How do you have your coffee?

1. Black

11.1%
  2. Cream only

11.1%
  3. Cream and sugar

44.4%
  4. Cream and artificial sweeteners

33.3%
  5. I drink tea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CheeseMonkeys

CheeseMonkeys Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#11 Jersey

What would I do without it? I'm a caffeine addict and I need my cup of Joe every morning or I will not be a pleasant person to be around. If it's not coffee then it's some kind of energy drink or caffeine pills. It became a habit for me back in my early years of high school which I drank to help wake myself up in the morning. I like my coffee with cream and a couple packets of equal. How about you?
  2. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 2 / -1

#17 Jersey

My Keurig and I have a relationship that is a bond which is unbreakable :cool:

That being said, cream and sugar is how I take mine, and I can't function without it in the morning.
  3. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

If I buy it (Heavenly Donuts, Dunkin etc.) I order it 1 cream 1 sugar. K-cups at work. I have an automatic grind and brew that grinds the coffee just before brewing it in the morning. It releases the beans natural oils and gives a rich mellow taste. I use to buy Kona or Blue Mountain blend beans but, I actually found Market Basket House Blend beans are pretty good. So at half the cost I easily switched to that. I'm enjoying some right now.

I should also add I like this
    [​IMG]
    I never liked green tea. But, the white tea blended in with this removes the bitterness. I drink this w/sugar only.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  4. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +379 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

Sometimes black and sometimes heavy cream and sugar. It depends on the coffee and my mood.

If I order from Dunkin, I get it light and sweet almost always. Dunkin black is not the greatest. The best coffee I've had is in Sweden, though Canada is a close second.

I've tried to get into tea, but it's not my thing. I'll drink it socially, but since I moved back to the States, those occasions are pretty rare, and it's with some copious amounts of sugar.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  5. Calciumee

Calciumee PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#3 Jersey

6. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,066 / 25 / -46

No Jersey Selected

I usually take mine with Coffee Mate flavored cream and about three packets of Sweet n Low. If I'm up early, I can't function without coffee. If I sleep in, though, I don't really need it.
  7. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Me too. Everytime we head back east to see family, we stock up on their beans.
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

I brew DD coffe at home/work, and have mine with fat free half & half, a teaspoon of sugar, and one packet of sweet & low. Anal I know, but it helps cut down on the fat and calories. :D