Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Clintons strike again

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I know. We've all come to expect this from the Clintons. So it's not really "big" news. Just thought everyone would like to see the latest twist on the ongoing saga of Bill and Hillary escapades.

Think I'll start a new thread, as a matter of fact. Just saw something even more thought-provoking.

//
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

for anyone paying attention to your latest leap of logic, NO WHERE in that entertainment link about a statue of Oprah are the Clintons mentioned... no where... you, Fogblatherer, are a complete fraud of the lowest order...

hey, Dennis Kucinich's brother died recently... now why don't you get busy conjuring up a thread that blames the Clintons for his death? ...

another runny turd of a thread from the poster who brought us "Moon's church is growing" and "I was against the war before I was for it"... liar...
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  5. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

...this is a comforting thought...

not really.
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

dearest Fog:

any comment on the FACT that the Clintons are not at all mentioned in that link?

we'd all really like to hear your summation regarding just how they're involved in that "unflattering" statue of Oprah... you know, the Clinton scenario we were all supposed to just assume, the way you did...
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Do you have any links that say the artist who rendered that monstrosity is NOT in league with the Billarity Bunch????

So there.

:singing:

//
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i knew it...

do you ever get tired of being exposed?
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

OK, we'll have to take that as a "no", you have zero links that explicitly disprove that this hideous piece of junk "art" wasn't done to discredit Queen Oprah and Prince Obama.

I knew it.

//
  10. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Didn't they kill that crazy lady's cat?
  11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I don't think the lady was "crazy", but, yes, I do believe they killed her cat.

Unbelievable.

:yeahthat:

//
  12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

so you're quite serious then...

Fog, that's totally illogical rationale, and i'm beginning to believe you may actually be insane...

Your suggesting the onus is somehow on ME to disprove that your dreamed up correlation is fact??? Is this the kind of belief suspension you ask unwitting members of your flock to adhere to? What a frightful expose on the way your mind works...

If I were to point to a story that exposed Rudi Giuliani's cross dressing appetites, would i then be able to squawk "Mike Huckabee's campaign was behind it all. You can't prove that it's not!" LOL....

what a great day already... i hope every regular who posts here gets a full read on this gem of an exchange from you...

tie your shoelace... you're tripping all over yourself...
  13. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Glad to see you finally opening up and bein' honest Foggy.

btw, in case anyone was wondering, I'd probably hit it.
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Exactly the same logic was used on me by jack, where he posted a false premise then demanded that I prove it false (!!!). He wants me to give him links to show his looney tunes were as looney as they really are!!! :woohoo:

And, since you didn't intervene on my behalf then, I thought you might appreciate it happening to you!!!

:D

Guess you don't like it so much, eh. :(

//
  15. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:nono:

Not nice to try to fool the public. Memories are long; some are unforgiving.

:eek:

//
  16. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

ok... i feel i'm a fairly intelligent man... but i now have absolutely no idea what you're even trying to convey here... i can't even tell now if you were joking about the alledged Clinton connection, or still quite serious...

re-word it, please, into something remotely coherant... and lay off the coffee....
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Proving that something that doesn't exist doesn't exist is impossible; there is no "proof" that something does not exist except for BB's "it is what it is" + "nothing more, nothing less." That covers what there is.

You do know what "is" is, don't you???

:D

No coffee yet today; just some good strong Earl Grey.

//
  18. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

so -- despite being caught with your baseless agenda pants down, and despite using the word "unbelievable" in your original post to underscore your Clinton wrath -- you're now pretending you were joking all along by offering this thread ... and were trying to make some odd nah-nah point to "jack" relating to unsubstantiated claims against your mortal messiah ...

heck, in your second post here, you even went THIS far:

thought-provoking, indeed?

at this point, Fog, i would own up... you're good for one good exposure per week... so, i think you'll be safe for a few days... be a man about it... you blew it with this one... big time...

rest assured, i'll be saving this one and referring to it often...
  19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Do you have ANY sense of humor in you???

Wow. You are one downer of a poster, dude.

//
  20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

nope... you're not punting this one away, Fog...

own up... admit you had absolutely no basis in fact for your Clinton deflection regarding the perceived motive behind that "fat" statue of Oprah... do it this once, and i promise i'll never mention this thread again...

you'll be doing yourself a sincere favor...
  21. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:rofl:

Wow, you do pack quite the wallop, don't you.

:woohoo:

And you talk to *me* about coffee!!! Whoa, dude. Chill out.

//
  22. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

Looks like "Clinton Work" to me, thats how they operate, you will see a lot more of it this summer.

Their favorite response, "who me".

Kathleen Wiley is far from a Crazy Women, many democrats backed away from that one because they knew every word she said was true and they didn't want to get caught up in it in case it became a major issue (If it was Bush they would still be investigating it)

George Bush trained and learned how to fly a jet fighter plane, then he went on leave, he disappeared for awhile, no big deal at the time, then he ran for President the Dingobats in their usual "Dirty Tricks Sh!t" tried to pin the Deserter-AWOL crap on him, they could never prove it and never will, the Dirty Democrat Dan Rather ruined his whole life over it, Bush Grinned and Mumbled, the "Crafty Clintons" never got mixed up in this because they knew better, if the whole Democrat Machine and the whole American Left Wing Media couldn't find anything on the "Bush Dissaperance" then they wern't going to get any where near this "Assasination Attempt" by the Nasty Dingobats.

I know the whole story and it can now be told:
    George Bush was on a secret mission, George Bush saved the United States Of America from a Nuclear Attack.

William (Blue Dress) Clinton scurried over to the UK to avoid the war in Viet Nam (A Real Draft Dodger) George Bush learned how to fly A Jet Fighter Plane, Billy Blue Dress can't even drive a car.

Anybody going to the polls in November and Votes to have those Rotten Clintons put back in the White House should be shot.

Even America's Newly Canonized Blessed Adorable PRINCE, Bracko Boomba would be better than another round of Clintons.

GOD SAVE AMERICA

:bricks:
  23. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

you have two choices... you can 1) continue to bash your head against the wall and pretend you were joking all along, and thus face the months of discredit you'll endure that my links to this thread will reap; or 2) you can admit you made a mistake in wrath-filled judgement, and put your unflattering accountability in this matter to bed forever...

your move....
  24. Stan Musial Jr.

Stan Musial Jr. Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Whatever you say.
  25. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

A guy got on a bus one day and sat in the aisle seat beside an elderly lady. A few minutes later, he couldn't control himself and had to let loose a big noisy fart.

Embarrassed, he tried to make conversation with the lady and asked her. "Do you by any chance have todays paper?"

The lady looked at him and said, "No, but the next time we pass by a tree I'll grab you a handful of leaves."
  26. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

indeed...

and with that, it looks like Fog would prefer to endure the ammo he's providing us all rather than merely admitting wrong-doing and ridding himself of the embarrassment for good...